[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stop blaming women, cucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: by_sex.jpg (30 KB, 607x394) Image search: [Google]
by_sex.jpg
30 KB, 607x394
>HURR DURR VdB won the election thanks to women

C'mon, niggas. It was a fuckin 60/40, for each 10 women who voted, 4 did for Hofer. Can you really blame women considering these numbers? It was almost 50/50. You talk a lot about statistics of Austrian women's votes, but what about Austrian men's votes? For each 10 men who voted, only 6 did for Hofer

I'm not a fuckin white knight, I think that most women are dumb as hell. But stop ignoring that almost half of Austrian male voters gave their votes to VdB
>>
>many many more women voted for the left
>"but but wait guys it's actually mens fault"

Yeah shut up white knight bitch
>>
>>75063162
>many many more women
It's exactly as he said. 4 out of 10 voted for Hofer. Generalizing all women is idiotic.
This is pure blind misogyny, no basis in logic or anything. It's clear there's shitload of sane women.
>>
>>75062965
Retard.
>>
>>75062965

Judeofemaleism
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 494x1011) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 494x1011
>>75063381
>4/10 8/20 16/40 32/80 64/160 128/320...
Don't act like it isn't a huge amount of women.

It's not "misogyny" for stating a fact. Women fucked up and yet you still suck their "cocks".

Where do you pathetic man haters come from?
>>
>>75063783

Fool, you are being totally partial. Why don't you criticize Austrian men who voted for VdB (a fuckin 40% of all men who participated in the election)
>>
>>75063391
>>75063615

Fuckin streetshitter...
>>
>>75063783
>i-if you don't hate women you're a man hater!
I'm pretty sure by now this board is heavily infected by faggots.
>>
>>75062965

Bump because this is the truth...
>>
>>75067084
So not VdB being fraudulent fuckhead pieces of shit and using anti-fa to count the votes?
>>
Fuck off shill. Everyone go to the real thread on this matter

>>75058688
>>
>>75065747
Not faggots my dear Milo, just morons who propably get ignored by women their whole lives
>b..but evul women vote liberal
No shit, women are naturally "nicer", give them a picture of a dead refugee and there you go. Women have that natural output to be more caring than us, so what? The parenting should consist of the "harsher" male parent and the "softer" female one. If both are soft then the child grows up to be a weakling, if both are harsh they grow up being brutes or emotionless human stones...

Further more, a part of the blame is on western males too, who are weaklings
>>
>>75067423

A fraud? It's improbable. Even if it was bad intention when some votes were counted, the statistics shouldn't change much. Stop hiding the fact that almost half of Austrian men are cucks...
>>
>>75062965
every major cuck decision by ballot wouldn't have happened if women weren't allowed to vote

it doesn't matter if communists are 5% of the population, which is a huge number, if they never pass any policy
>>
File: 1460541351195.jpg (73 KB, 500x592) Image search: [Google]
1460541351195.jpg
73 KB, 500x592
>>75062965
Here come muh white knights
When are you gonna make another thread about true love and purity?
>>
>>75068402
Why then leave restrictions just to "being women", let us ban voting for people without a college diploma rather.
>>
>>75068567
the ideal would be only letting heads of families vote

college diplomas right now means the people from it had to endure a lengthy amount of political indoctrination

Of course, voting at all isn't that great of a system, but working within the bounds of democracy heads of family would be the best.
>>
>>75068739
Well, indoctrination is a thing in western education.
My education summed up
Highschool:
>history teacher openly went on about how her husband would want Hitler to rule our country
>I was openly debating all benefits of an autocratic technoligarchic fascist state in both Sociology and Democracy (we had basically ever subject in great detail, from physics to musical history and theory)
>one of the professors i personally know had a Hitler's speech ringletone
Uni education:
>got told how cucked and easy western Unis are
>one prof. said how turks are too underdeveloped to have noticed a Russian plane in their skies
>other professor told us a personal story about how Sudanese nignogs are lazy fucks
>the president of the Student Parliament openly said how faggotry is a sickness and everyone is fine with that
>>
>>75062965

B-bump
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.