[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ NEET Confronted By His Fed Up Father
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: hikikimori.jpg (163 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
hikikimori.jpg
163 KB, 700x525
Did he handle this correctly? What would you do in this situation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trmPapr7Djs
>>
poor Louie

luckily he's not Chinese or he'd be sent to one of this government facilities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z15enlhZLi8
>>
My personal favorite:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH8zQ_C6olA
>>
I wanna glass that daft cunt of a dad.
>>
I fucking hate entitled r9k cunts who leech off of their parents and then act like this when they are confronted with any sort of responsibility or adversity in their life.

And this pathetic excuse for a human just starts sniffling and crying and his retarded mother is still defending his self-destructive lifestyle.
>>
>>75062704
I haven't watched past 3 minutes yet because I had to go do some shit but so far it seems like the dad's a complete cunt. He has no right whatsoever to try to force his adult son to be another mindless slave.

Just because your lives are shit doesn't mean you have to despise and try to drag others into the shit with you.
>>
>>75061214

> falling for fake vids
>>
>>75062812
Please go back to /r9k/
Peoples lives are shit because they make their lives shit, and wallow in their misery instead of trying to fucking fix it

Neck yourself
>>
>>75062896
Exactly my point. Wageslaves get this fucked up mindset "If you're not in the same shitty boat as me I'm going to hate your guts and do everything in my power to drag you down to my level".

A NEET has no reason to fix his life because he's already living the best life possible. It's just a shame all of the slaves are too far in denial to see it.
>>
>>75062062
Why? his son is a disgrace and his wife is an enabler that's enough punishment.
>>
>>75063021
O it's troll nm
>>
>>75063021
NEETs should be executed, worthless fucks.
>>
>>75060330
>there's going to be a big furorey
>big furry?
>big ferrari?

Wut?
>>
File: 1464096766583.png (296 KB, 359x333) Image search: [Google]
1464096766583.png
296 KB, 359x333
>'l-leeching's only bad if the brown people do it..'

If you think like this you need to walk off a cliff.
>>
>>75063021
It may be the best life possible if you are narrow-minded and selfish.
>wageslave
I can't believe people unironically use this word, is being self-sufficient and being helpful to society a negative thing? To you probably, since you don't have the slightest bit of pride or vision.
>>
>>75063268
Please do not feed the troll. And even if he isn't a troll he's most likely a NEET himself or underage.
>>
The mother needs a good slap, what an enabling bitch.
>>
>>75063353
r9k is everywhere
i hope he is a troll
>>
I'm a neet, but i'm not a robot and i don't live with my parents.

Gubmint still takes good care of me though. Good gubmint.
>>
>>75060330
can i get this video in english please
>>
>>75062704

Ironically, when threads on /pol/ pop up asking what people do, 90% of the children here are either "studying" or NEETs, which means that all the trumplets ranting about welfare queens and "making america great again" are just a bunch of parasites.
>>
>>75063170
Keep proving my point idiot. "Anybody that doesn't see merit in my life of slavery is either a troll or mentally deficient".

>>75063172
>Muh contribution to society
And where exactly is that getting you? Society is shit, it's time to check out and enjoy your fucking life instead of selling it.

>>75063353
What's wrong with being selfish exactly? Live for yourself not for some idiotic notion of contribution to society. Maybe that idea would hold more weight some time in the past when giving back to your community actually involved people of your race and ideals.
>>
File: feels2.jpg (29 KB, 628x403) Image search: [Google]
feels2.jpg
29 KB, 628x403
>he didn't go full pee pee poo poo
You have to put the normies in their place
Or end up like pic related
>>
>>75063237
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/furore
>>
>>75063021
> aging parents should be slaves to their failures at life children
>>
>>75062812
Haven't finished yet but I agree with the dad, the NEET lifestyle is self destructive. Once your life has meaning you'll realize video games are not all the great.
>>
>>75060330
I'm a 36 year old neet who lives with parents. My parents did this when I was in my mid 20s. Had allot of bad fights like this one. Nothing ever came of it. After a while they'll just stop caring and they'll accept the fact that you won't do anything.
>>
At least he isn't leaching off the tax payers money like americans
>>
>>75060330
Reminds me of my mum and dad when I was 9 - 15 except I wasn't NEET, I was a madman and I just used to hide in my bedroom when shit hit the fan following extreme naughtiness.
>>
>>75063484
but thats wrong you muslim faggot
>>
>>75063639
He pronounced it with an "ey" on the end, "furor" is not pronounced like that, but yes, it probably was meant to be "furor" and the dad's just a retard (hence how his son happened).
>>
File: 1461437974057.jpg (92 KB, 423x951) Image search: [Google]
1461437974057.jpg
92 KB, 423x951
The dad's right, but it's also partly his fault. People don't suddenly become NEETS, it needs to be facilitated

Fucking Lynn isn't helping either

Still, it's all so depressing. Young males are checking out of society and then killing themselves whilst others are deciding they're a different gender, mutilating their bodies and then killing themselves. All whilst we're being out bred by a primitive and barbaric culture. I hate both the West and the alternatives like Islam and it doesn't look like anything's going to get any better.

It's all so hopeless
>>
>>75063521
People these days don't work to survive, they work to fit in with society. I for one couldn't give a shit.

There's no need to work when we have foreigners and gubmint take good care of you. I get my rent paid and 240 bucks a fortnight, while growing the best weed in the UK. I still have a social life and I still have friends.
>>
Fucking hell.

What I found most shocking about that video is the way the mother and father talk to each other. Theyre not working together. Are relationship dynamics really this bad in the anglosphere?
>>
>>75060330
This is one seriously dysfunctional family, people like this should not be having children.

Notice how the wife basically undermines the father when he tries to assert some authority, little NEET shits like this are enabled by parents who put up with their awful behaviour.

He needs to kick the door down, and confront his kid and tell him that either he lives by the rules of the house or he can live on the street and when the kid spegs out, just kick his ass to the curb.

The dad is soft as shit and it's his fault his child is like that. Years of being a terrible father, and the kid needs a wakeup call, there's no Overwatch or laptops or internet when you're living under a bridge.
>>
>>75063744

not at all. keep your eyes out for the next one, it's fucking hilarious.

though looks like i found one of said parasites though, kek. get a fucking job you worthless sack of shit.
>>
>>75063724
but you leech of the RUPEE FOR A POOPIE industries.
>>
>>75063845
Yes, Anglosphere women are organic garbage, worst on the planet.
>>
>>75060330
>hyperventilating and crying
This is pretty pathetic.

No need to bring out the rage, I'd simply let my kid know that he has until this date and if he's not ready, he's going to find out the hard way.
>>
>>75063845
Its mainly the wife, too. Its like the moment the father displays any semblence of authority, she looks to shoot him down.
>>
Heh, I'm a pathological liar and even I wouldn't stoop that low
>>
>>75063268
>helpful to society

Your society is certainly worth helping at the moment. It's in dire need of help.
>>
>>75063845
The father took initiative but the cunt of a wife keeps enabling their son
>>
Louie never stood a chance, his dad is fucking crazy.
>>
>>75064156
Totally agree. The wife is just letting the son do whatever he likes while the father is desperately doing what he can to get the kid to do something. Fucking women.
>>
>>75063722
This.
Luckily I was able to ease their burden with neetbux, plus cooking on occasion
>>
The only thing the dad should do at this point is dump both the leech and the cunt, sell his half of the house to Muslims and skip country.
>>
>>75062892
>> falling for fake vids

it's still good theater
>>
I feel like that's not his father, but his mother's BF
>>
>>75060330
Nothing disgusts me more than NEET losers.

This is why benefits should be scrapped altogether... if you're not willing to work a shit-tier job, you don't deserve to eat.

Fucks like this should be forced to be take jobs in sanitation or die in the streets,

Fuckers. Disgraceful to all whites
>>
I don't blame the guy for staying in his room to avoid the cunt

I've been through similar
>>
>>75062704
you sound like someone who is a really really shitty parent.
>>
File: 1463499882610.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1463499882610.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
>>75060330

Wow, this father is a fucking bro.
>>
>>75063722
How does it feel to be worth less than a nigger?
At least a niggers steals or sells drugs to create an income
You just utterly failed at life
>>
File: Dwun vs Togashi.jpg (104 KB, 886x335) Image search: [Google]
Dwun vs Togashi.jpg
104 KB, 886x335
>>75060330
>I-it's okay, m-muh favorite mangaka does it too...
>L-look, h-he even puts hismelf in his own story!
>I-it's hilarious...
>>
>>75062892
Aw, is it fake?
>>
>>75060330
I wouldn't have a child to begin with, you deserve it for forcing someone in this shitty world.
>>
Everyone in this thread against NEETs are in favor of refugees.

Don't blame yourselves or anything blame your children for the abuses you took out on them that you may be strong and your offspring be weak and retarded that you in their light may look bright but your black light illuminated the skeletons in your closet. No, I wont be lead by you be influenced by you and I will starve before bowing to you. When I feast it will be at my table setting in heaven.
>>
File: 1458981730495.png (422 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1458981730495.png
422 KB, 665x662
Seriously? Nobody has posted it yet?

Literally REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE's multiple times in the video telling that whore whos boss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96SrWO5Na54
>>
>>75064442
This
At least nigs steal from others
This guy steals from his own family
>>
>>75064324
Great plan, Einstein. Then you have millions of unemployed people with no money or food. They won't just crawl off into a ditch and quietly starve to death. Crime would increase 10x overnight. There are always more unemployed people than there are job vacancies.
>>
>>75063021
>A NEET has no reason to fix his life because he's already living the best life possible.

Yes they do becuase their life is sustain by other people, I've seen parents of kids like this little shit who literally just snap and throw their kids onto the street and they end up homeless which isn't the life they want to live.

Most of the time with benefits, at least in the UK, you have to have worked at least a bit to claim them.

I had a friend who was like this, he parents disowned him kicked him out, he lived with me for a while and eventually we kicked him out and several nights on the street and he was picked up by some charity to help the homeless and he was helped get a job where he's worked ever since doing min wage stuff and lives a pretty terrible life.

I don't have a huge problem with NEETs but don't sponge off other people, if you're indepedenly wealthy then fine, but if you're sponging off someone else then that free ride will end sooner or late, parents eventually kick NEETs out and bennies come to an end or soon in the UK will force people into mandatory work.
>>
If I have two jobs (weekday full time/weekend part time), but still live with my parents since both college and my total income hasn't worked out to the point of independence, do I fall on the "NEET" spectrum? I pull a little over 2k a month. I still play plenty of vidya and haven't had a gf in three years.
>>
File: Li579Gd.png (415 KB, 550x520) Image search: [Google]
Li579Gd.png
415 KB, 550x520
>>75064521
This guy has some serious problems, I think
>>
How many fucking kids use this site? How can anyone defend this filthy shit?
>>
If this was from an /r9k/ thread I want the link to the archive
>>
>>75064442
Good actually. My parents pay for food and shelter,and drive me around anywhere I want, so I don't need a car.I get to spend my neetbux on whatever I want. New Phones and PC whenever I want. I use my neetbux to go on vacation allot. I get to leave whenever I want, and not have the responsibility of having a family. I just got back from South Spain. Instead of having to spend my neetbux on shelter or bills, I spend it on going on vacations and enjoying life.
>>
>>75064253
>>75063722

I genuinely wish I could understand people like you two. I often hear NEETS talk about work like its some kind of prison sentence, and yet I enjoy working. Heck, I think men are made to work, genetically.

Is this some form of defeatism? Or just the ultimate manifestation of laziness?
>>
fuck this world

I did not ask to be born into it

I will live off the fat of this land for as long as possible until i die
>>
File: 1464048828272.png (721 KB, 830x987) Image search: [Google]
1464048828272.png
721 KB, 830x987
>>75064636

Don't bee pessimistic.
>>
File: 1419451962441.jpg (47 KB, 408x439) Image search: [Google]
1419451962441.jpg
47 KB, 408x439
>>75060330
Jesus christ
>>
>>75063059
That is all caused by his lack of dick.
>>
File: 10_08.jpg (258 KB, 1200x1708) Image search: [Google]
10_08.jpg
258 KB, 1200x1708
>>75060330
Jesus. Just kill him
>>
He legitimately seems want to do whatever it takes to get his son help - and work with his son, but his son won't work with him. It's a lot different then yelling and beating your son or destroying his stuff because hes not working a job.
>>
>>75064636
No, he just knows how to control his parents so they don't abuse or take advantage of him. You must be from the pussy side of england unlike that guy in the video.

Here in Australia we have the balls to call our mum a cunt and to chill her tits when she tries to bull crap on us when were kids.

If she doesn't back down we either steal her ciggies when she sleeps or we just walk out and go ride bikes for the rest of the arvo.
>>
>>75063845
>What I found most shocking about that video is the way the mother and father talk to each other
Yeha fucking this,my parent where always a unit, they discussed and agreed before they took any action, and spoke with one voice
>>
>>75060330
The neet is alive so no
>>
How do NEETs not realize they are literally leeches that require a host? These losers act like they're living off the land but 99% of the time they are living off their parents. Really pathetic.
>>
>>75064697

No, it's because you're in Poland. Life is so shitty there that there is nothing to do in your free time so work seems like fun. We anglos have many passions and activities that don't include drinking until you're almost dead.
>>
Jesus NEETs need to be gassed
>>
>>75064879
Yeah, difficult to really say without context but he seems desperately determined to help fix his kid.
Fucking faggot enabler mother is trying to adopt an approach that will leave him like that for the rest of his life.
He needs to be kicked out and forced to get help.
>>
I hope the dad ditches those turds and finds a better life somewhere else.
>>
File: 1464068607952.jpg (28 KB, 244x353) Image search: [Google]
1464068607952.jpg
28 KB, 244x353
>>75064697
working = being around people
I can do manual labor easy, I just can't deal with people
>>
>>75064933

fuck off autistic shit, this is what happend when dads stopped educating their boys, no discipline and lack of manly values lead to failures like you and the guy in the OP
>>
>>75063746
Naw man it's Furore as well as Furor.
>>
>>75060330
All i could think was
>hi woowie
>>
>>75061214
lol if this was real he could have just laid on the games, dad probably wouldn't have hit his son
>>
>>75064628
Stop trying to justify this kind of behaviour. You know perfectly well most NEETs could pick up some crappy job but they don't do it because leeching off others is more comfy.

This is why tradition and family values need to be brought back. The family, not society, should take care of you in tough times. Now we are simply enabling nigger tier behaviour from cunts that have no conscience by subsidizing laziness.
>>
>>75065043

His mother just needs to stop enabling him, and his father needs to slowly coax him out a lot less confrontationally - the kid is ill, he can't handle confrontation. Well, not currently - he could with practice and therapy, which is what he needs, and his dad seems like he'd gladly help his son get therapy.

Kicking him out will probably just leave him to die in a gutter alone and terrified, and nobody is really going to win with that.
>>
>>75063845
my mum always defaulted to dad, he'd just slap the shit out of me if I was a little cunt
>>
File: 1459424551779.gif (289 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1459424551779.gif
289 KB, 300x168
>>75064890
But I assume this guy just didn't grow out of it, he seems a bit old to be saying 'oh you're being mean' to his parents.
>>
>>75065043
> b-but muh feels
A reminder that cunts like this have voting power
>>
>>75064628
Yeah the United States was just a total crime ridden shithole excuse for a country until we started handing out gibs. If they can't help the country, why should the country help them?
>>
File: 1458691026699.jpg (35 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
1458691026699.jpg
35 KB, 500x463
>>75060330
I dont really care about NEET's who are respectful to their parents and help out around the house. More respect to those that just want to work part/full time and live at home, because they don't care about getting married or moving out.

But people like Louie deserve the rope. They don't do anything and yet they have the audacity to turn feral? That's insufferable on all accounts and should not be tolerated on any account. Into the trash he goes.
>>
>>75065209
>His mother just needs to stop enabling him, and his father needs to slowly coax him out a lot less confrontationally

No, they need to kick him the fuck out
>>
>>75064690
your parents are going to get old one day, and your going to need to take care of them, or they are just going to die and you will be alone, i run my own Auditing firm and only work 4 days a week, and earn enough to take hollidays you could only dream about
>>
>Father isn't trying to build strong relationship with son
>Didn't do bonding experiences with him as he grew up
>Just ignored him almost
>Tries to help kid now but the framework and trust just isn't there, so all he can do is worsen Louie's already shitty self esteem and confidence by calling him names, talking to him like a five year old, and kicking his door
Some people just were not meant to be parents. Poor Louie.
>>
File: 1454567376114.png (9 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1454567376114.png
9 KB, 501x585
>>75060330
We need a reality show about this and profit off of this
>>
>mom is a facilitator
shocking
>>
>>75063808
>admitting to being on benefits and growing drugs

did you really just post this on the internet? Holy fuck this is officially the dumbest post of the day.
>>
>>75065098
The response was to the guy the danish guy quoted, clicked the wrong post

I'm in agreement with you
>>
>>75065056
Just kill yourself, you will anyway, might as well do it before you spend another decade doing nothing but shitting out the food dad and mom buy you
>>
>>75065043
Yes, a whole generation being raised by single mothers with this fucking stupid approach to doing things is why everything is going to shit.
>>
File: 20972307856.jpg (54 KB, 677x824) Image search: [Google]
20972307856.jpg
54 KB, 677x824
>>75060330
>tfw nevver had a father
>tfw father is trying to save his child from becoming a neetfag
>mother appeals with emotional state
>familyfight.mp3
>neettearductactivation.mp3
>doorbanging.mp3
Fuck man seeing families destroyed by this shit is depressing..Does anyone have the video of the German furfag being yelled at by his mother?
>>
I've been a NEET for a year. I admit I have been lazy at points, but I've been struggling with severe anxiety and depression. I'm sure some people will argue that anxiety/depression is just made up and whatever but I was doing well for myself and halfway through uni when I fell apart and had a mini-breakdown.

I'm back on my feet now and getting ready for going back to university. I've been as good to my dad as I can, I cook dinners for him, look after the dog, clean etc. We get on really well but we both feel like it's time for me to move on. When you have a proper relationship with your parents and you respect them things like in the video don't happen.
>>
lol the kid starts crying
>>
Holy shit the argument between the parents in the OP video is so middle class.

>how are you any different
>basket case
>take a different approach
>leave this house
>no

Up north the mother would have glassed the dad who would have then smashed her iPad. The kid would be on heroin in the streets.
>>
>>75063732
This NEET stuff... Did you have some diagnose or not? In this video the dad says Not Well all the time.
>>
>>75061214

I bet you think those "Greatest freakout" vids are real too.

It's clickbait.
>>
>>75065193
It's a lot more complicated then that - I used to be like this. I've gotten help, put on some medications and Im making my way back to society. I used to get these strange feelings of fear in public spaces or when under pressure, that people were watching me, thinking of attacking me, killing me, etc.

Im hoping to have some sort of job by the end of the year, and its looking good. I'm a lot better off then I was, and its because my family realized I wasn't just some lazy liar, but that I really wasn't well and just needed some help.

Take it into consideration when you see stuff like this, you could end up fixing a family member instead of leaving them to rot in a street.
>>
>>75065454
there's no excuse to get a job unless you're missing all your limbs.
>>
>>75065522
*to not get a job
>>
>>75065209
Yeah I meant kick him out of his room, not out of his house. But in essence he needs his hand forced initially to get help, whether that means getting him a part time job, enrolled in some kind of class or therapy sessions is dependent, but he needs the initial step to be made for him. If you leave it up to him like his mother suggests, nothing will happen ever.
>>
>>75065289
>your parents are going to get old one day, and you're going to need to take care of them, or they are just going to die and you will be alone
I get the house when I die, and they have plenty of money in the bank.

>earn enough to take hollidays you could only dream about
Enjoy your overpriced 5 star resorts.
>>
>>75065565
this, my bad
>>
>>75063021

By all means be a neet but at least have the decency to leave your parents house and do it.
>>
>>75060330

God no wonder that kid is a NEET his mom is a fucking nightmare. I feel sorry for the dad.
>>
>>75065209
He's a fucking adult not a 7 year old child, and treating him like a child will not fix the problem. It's what caused it in the first place.
>>
File: 1463773075007.jpg (143 KB, 640x1137) Image search: [Google]
1463773075007.jpg
143 KB, 640x1137
>>75062704
>>75062896
>>75063268
>>75063791
>>75064324
>>75064442
>>75065014
>>75065039
>>75065047
>>75065193

>Never asked to be born
>Stupid normie partens have you anyway
>It's your fault if you don't rise to their expectations

Yeah fuck both of them, maybe they should have thought twice before bringing someone into this fucked up world.

I really wish this kid goes postal and stabs his father in the face.
>>
>>75064521
Haha holy shit, he actually REEEEEEEd. The guy must be dumb as fuck, he records himself saying that he wants to murder them, and then boasts that he will show the recording to the cops. I can only hope that they look him up in a mental institution and throw away the key. He sounds really dangerous.
>>
>>75065209
YOU DON'T NEED FUCKING THERAPY TO GET A FUCKING JOB YOU HUMAN GARBAGE

Neets should be given the choice between euthanasia or relocation to the 3rd world
>>
>>75060927
>concentration camp for betas

China NEEDS a beta uprising
>>
>>75065038
Nice try, im a Brit on business in Poland.
But well done for showing youre a fucking idiot, like a lot of my countrymen unfortunately.
>>
Lol at the screaming kiddo at the 5 minute mark

>average r9k user
>>
>>75065282
See this, please.
>>75065517
>>
>>75065621
>>Never asked to be born

and you never asked them to not be born fgt
>>
>>75063845
the cuck should of ask for permission to kick his son's ass
>>
>>75065056

you need to focus your autism on improving on the actual work, people will give you shit but as long as you do a good job you are the better man at the end of the day. Some dumb cunts will make you the butt of their jokes, have some form of pride in yourself and disregard anyone that wants to start shit with you.
>>
>>75065193
>You know perfectly well most NEETs could pick up some crappy job

Could they? In the UK there are currently there are over 2 million unemployed and around 500,000 job vacancies and I'd imagine it's a similar story in other countries. The numbers simply don't add up.
>>
>>75065517
This is all just lazy emotional rationalization for lack of action.

You're making excuses for yourself and creating an illusion of some mental garbage horse shit that isn't even real that you can shift the blame to

People see through that bullshit.
>>
That woman is a fucking nightmare

Reminds me of things at my house growing up
>>
>>75060927
This is actually a good fucking idea.
You fat losers could have a shot in life.
>>
>>75062704
I agree with this, fuck the mother. The Dad is acting like a responsible parent, and obviously cares about his son (Came with soft love, then when that didn't work hard love). My uncle was just straight up asshole, and probably would've broken down the door and throw me out and all of my stuff when I was living with him.

The father however is trying to make him understand he is wasting his entire life away, doing nothing. Which I don't understand how anyone could be content with that. No dreams and ambitions, you really should just kill yourself. At least then you have an excuse for why you're wasting all your potential.

I've been on the other end of this, no fault of my own though. Just a shitty situation (Family is really poor, and they chose to live in a very secluded area with almost no job prospects available), that I'm slowly getting out of.
>>
>>75065103
kek, same

but seriously, gas all fucking neets. i live at home because i don't care what other people think about me and am legitimately autistic and probably spend 20+ hours in my room a day, but make money online and can pay for food and make my own meals, do laundry, do household chores, help pay for other major household purposes, buy my own clothes, etc. if you want to engage yourself with society as little as possible, that's one thing, but being a fucking leech on the people who made you is nigger-tier.
>>
>>75065628
I tried to stab someone at my first job. They kept looking at me and I got scared, which is when my parents started to accept maybe something isn't right.
>>
god damn, NEET superiority complex is ridiculous, the amount of excuses and subverting responsibility and just raw laziness is astounding how they can maintain that level of smug
>>
>>75062062
His dad sounds like he's been beyond reasonable for far too long.

His mistake was not being a cunt earlier.
>>
>>75065454
Go to the doctor, get on meds and see a therapist.

Hiding doesn't make anxiety better, it makes it worse, you cure anxiety by actually going out and doing stuff and seeing that it's not that bad and you aren't going to die/suffer and become comfortable in new situations.

I was fairly anxious as a kid, but I overcame it slowly by just pushing myself out of my safe zone and doing shit, it's not pleasant but if you want to function inside society you need to learn how to get out of your comfort zone, eventually it feels normal.
>>
>>75065522
I had a job for 4 months but I was getting panic attacks and severe migraines. I'm sure you won't entertain the idea that somebody can suffer from a mental illness stopping them from working, but it did stop me. I've spent months in therapy and on medication rebuilding my life and now I'm getting to the point where I can work again.
>>
>>75065798
they like anime, some even have dolls, they're mentally ill
>>
>>75065056
But that line of thinking makes no sense. Maybe if I make an analogy youll understand my confusion:
this is like playing counter strike, but because youre a bad shot, youre simply going to refuse to shoot anyone. Its not an option, you learn through continuous fuckups and get better. Like all humans have done since the dawn of time.

Yes, it might take you longer for whatever your particular reasons are, but you still manage it.
>>
>>75065833
You don't need any of that shit.

Just man up, and get the jopb done.

No excuses
>>
>>75065719
I'm looking forward to entering the work force, honestly. I care about my family, I don't want to be a leech, and I'm hoping to make my father proud. Maybe even get married someday, have some kids, make him a grandfather.
>>
>>75065621
>Shifting blame for your own failure to your parents

Yeah keep talking Pedro

Like there's anything wrong with having expectations of the bare minimum from your children

Get your life together or end the misery you fuck
>>
File: nico nico nii pep.png (18 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
nico nico nii pep.png
18 KB, 640x480
>>75065798
Tick tock tick tock wageycuck. Your lunch break is almost over. Dont want your boss jumping down your throat
>>
>>75065762
>I'm a NEET
>but gas those other NEETs
>>
>>75065798
Speaking as a NEET there's nothing superior about it. It's not really living, just existing.
>>
>>75065798

Like so many things it started out as a joke but people started taking it seriously.

"wagecuck" and shit used to be used to troll but now there are people who take it literally.
>>
>>75065950
I'm self employed
>>
File: shatteredglass.jpg (252 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
shatteredglass.jpg
252 KB, 1920x1080
>A broken family
How will they ever recover?
>>
>>75066003
>They wouldn't do that would they? Just lie on the internet?
>>
>>75065961
>but make money online
nice reading comprehension, m8. you can make $400 a week without leaving the house, that's more than enough to buy anything I want or need.
>>
>ARGH FUCK NEETS
>john might be an alcoholic who works a min wage job and lives at home, but at least he has a girlfriend and a kid who is probably his

The NEET is superior, you're just mad that he doesn't work.
>>
>>75065397
Do you think I give a shit, faggot?
>>
File: 1463177143194.jpg (142 KB, 600x269) Image search: [Google]
1463177143194.jpg
142 KB, 600x269
>>75065962
>It's not really living, just existing.
This
>>
>>75066019
Dad will either put his foot down and say the kid has x amount of time to unfuck himself or he's out of the house

mom will yell but she doesn't know/do shit, she'll keep making excuses for him and I think eventually the dad will leave the family purely because they're so thick and stupid
>>
>>75066079
>call now to make 70,000 a year online!

NEET
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 211x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 211x255
My girlfriends brother is EXACTLY like that guy:

>25 years old
>still lives at home
>stinks like shit because he rarely showers
>just plays shitty steam games 24/7
>pretends to be Vulcan or something similar since he loves to claim that he doesn't understand human emotions.
>virgin and no friends.

His parents don't give a shit though he just stays at home all day.

The only female contact he has is with his mother, my girlfriend and the hairdresser that cuts his hair (which he once tried to ask out).
>>
>>75064697
>i enjoy working
>i think all men are made for work

Some people don't enjoy working.
>>
The entire overlap between r9k and /pol/ needs to be fucking gassed.

I'm disgusted.
>>
File: 1462654869184.jpg (345 KB, 599x846) Image search: [Google]
1462654869184.jpg
345 KB, 599x846
>>75060330
GAS THE NEETS, JOB WAR NOW
>>
>>75064890
>we have the balls to call our mum a cunt

That's not a good thing, that's disgustingly disrespectful
>>
File: 1461722066849.jpg (59 KB, 675x450) Image search: [Google]
1461722066849.jpg
59 KB, 675x450
>>75066106
you will
>>
>>75063268
>wageslave
You know, there's a reason why the big dream is to not be the wageslave anymore right?
We're raised to despise the idea of being a wageslave so that it can make us work harder to not have to work hard later.

If you carry your labor with pride, you're a fucking idiot. One thing NEETs have right, is that being a wageslave is straight cucking yourself. It fucking sucks and no one would work if they didn't have to. Everyone has to go through it, but if you don't hate it every step of the way so it can motivate you to get rich and fuck off then you're just as useless as the NEET in my book.
>>
>>75065621(you)
>>
>>75066142
Actually it is mostly about enjoying life

Why bother struggling with a job if you're going to threaten to kick them out anyway? They might as well live the high life before you kick them out.

And in general anyone taking the side of parents in disputes like this is a fucking moron, these are the same parents who voted in the politicians mass importing shitskins ensuring there will be a civil war at some point- you are enabling the people destroying the West out of your butthurt at a guy who doesn't want to work.
>>
>>75065928

This, or just fucking find a job you enjoy. So many idiots with no vision.
>>
>>75066168
How can you live in Switzerland and be a fucking NEET?

Your gf's brother must be deported to Burgerville asap
>>
>>75066183
WHO THE FUCK CARES IF YOU ENJOY IT OR NOT

YOU THINK YOU DESERVE TO EXIST WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING??

I hope to fucking göd youre trolling
>>
>>75066183
Then you learn to love it.

Its like cooking. I fucking hate cooking. But I hate to break it to you, the alternatives arent viable. So you just learn to get good.

What the hell is wrong with people? Have they lost the ability to learn? Is this a generation of retards?
>>
>>75060330
I didn't listen but no matter what its the father's fault
>>
>>75063808
Man that sounds like a dream. Selling weed would be piss easy for me to.

How do live your life?
>>
>>75066242
Oh, are the big bad police gonna come and get me? Oh no plz plz plz.
>>
>>75065798
It reminds me of that 800lb guy who made the video mocking taxpayers. The truth is they have created a hell for themselves.
>>
File: 2mqu8mu[1].png (10 KB, 754x139) Image search: [Google]
2mqu8mu[1].png
10 KB, 754x139
>>75066151
drink bleach my man
>>
>>75066296
I was NEET and I did not enjoyed life
>>
>>75065517
Why do I always think: why are these people being lied to. By themselves, by others about anxieties, needing a kind of help that blanks a situation but with unneeded polluting of especially YOU for example.

Children are very sensitive and if they are not induced with a planned psyche something is going to get messy. Which will probably come allright. Anyway basically you would have to be some edgy millionaire to know this sort of things. Or by any other means. But not being happy self can easily mean not wanting to induce own children in some way. Mainly because of bosses, no bosses or bad paying bosses (mostly)
>>
>>75066242
Someone post the source video for that pic plz, I don't remember its name anymore
>>
No one asked to be born. We have the right to live without having to be responsible for working. Not our problem. If i'm alive I might as well take what I can get.If you chose to be a sucker and work that's your problem. Thanks for that neetbux though.
>>
>>75066188
>The entire overlap between r9k and /pol/ needs to be fucking gassed.
Fucking this , what 88 dubs guy said
I think i just realised that i might hate white NEET`s even more than i do Kebabs and Niggers, fucking degenerates, your a disgrace to the white race, in fact. your no longer white in my eyes, your below the nigger, right under the gypsies on the totempole
>>
>>75066333
Due to bad parenting.

Basically it goes like this:

>he had a mild case of autism
>parents send him to retarded school
>gets more retarded instead of going to public school and getting bullyied to become normal
>can't find a job because he's arrogant and is socially retarded

There you have it.

He doesn't study or work, mostly because he's afraid of social contact.
>>
I am going to write a play about Louis, the neet who never left his room.
>>
>>75066517
>>75066517
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmqGBLsDuoQ
>>
>>75066468

No real adult could live off so little.

You must still live with your mom
>>
The dad even says "You need to read a book or something"
What idiot wouldn't agree with that?
If he's playing video games all day he's a braindead drain on society.
>>
>>75066468
>haha I posted a screenshot!
>call now to earn 80,000 dollars a year working from home!
>>
>>75065719
>Mental illnesses aren't real
If you say so buddy
>>
>>75066343
>>75066353
>you have to do it, because there is no alternatives

So basically you're saying that some people have to be miserable, because there is no other option?
>>
>>75066621
thats not exactly little, 22500 before taxes
>>
>>75066468
>amazon payments

So whatchu sayin is you buy things then resell them on amazon

Lol what a fag, don't you know amazon takes like 1/3 of the profits?

>>75066479
Slavs don't enjoy anything, if you enjoyed something you'd stop being a slav and have no reason to exist
>>
>>75063521
I think you're delusional because you don't meet any real people, everyone who I know that earns a decent living by working hard seems much happier than any bitter neet I come across on the Internet.
We have a LOT more money to throw around on housing, possessions, food, vacations and much more and generally live happier more functioning lives.
Its easy to get caught in that lifestyle (I know) and it's not a fulfilling one its basically just self destructive and miserable.

But you might be a troll foolin and if you're doing that then you are probably a massive loser anyway.
>>
>>75066588
The only thing bullying did for me was driving me to stab the guy in the shoulder with a butterfly knife. Talk shit, get hit, that's one of those normie codes, right?
>>
The dad sounds like the biggest beta ever. No wonder he has a NEET son kek.
>>
>>75066668
The alternative is death.

You either WORK (at whatever you need to work at) or DIE. Those are your options. Enjoyment of it is optional, though comes to almost all participants once they realise "hey this isnt so bad".

If you dont like that arrangement, you need to take it up with someone higher than me
>>
>>75060330
NEETS should all be shot and ground up into pet food.

Then finally they would be useful.
>>
>>75066763
That's because you are retarded. You just have to stand up for yourself you weakling.
>>
File: GIRLS CANT LOVE GIRLS.jpg (15 KB, 300x431) Image search: [Google]
GIRLS CANT LOVE GIRLS.jpg
15 KB, 300x431
>mfw neet
>mfw parents tell me they don't want me to stop living with them
>>
>>75066712
Yeah but real adults have bills like insurance, rent, cellphone, car, car insurance, gas, general maintenence.
>>
>>75066821
>work or die
Tell that to niggers
I sure as fuck won't work to feed some nigger horde when I can just do the same thing they are
>>
>>75066862
>stand up for yourself
Seems like I did.
>>
>>75065517
>I think in a year or so, I can get over being an anxious lazy pussy!
Wow, what a heroic story, you really conquered your fears huh?

Riddle me this; Why should anyone even expend that much effort just to make you do the bare minimum a human being should be capable of doing?

You're basically saying "Oh, if your family member is a lazy piece of trash that just soaks up 10 grand a year resources, you should make him as comfortable and happy as possible so he can 'find himself' and move on. =)"

No, you should kick the faggot out of your home because he's a useless manchild.

Fucking commie, can't solve your own goddamn problems, can't rectify your own goddamn personality, someone else always needs to help you through it even though there's nothing wrong with you besides being a beta bitch.
>>
>>75062062
Louie open the fucking door you neet fuck
>>
>>75066878
its significantly more than minimum wage, tons of people do live off it single so he sure can
>>
>>75066621
uh, yeah. i said i did.

>>75066643
nice argument :)

>>75066725
swing and a miss

>>75066878
i pay all those things, except i don't have a car, because i don't have to go anywhere.
>>
>>75066668
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the big secret is, you won't be miserable once you accept that live can't be 100% comfort all the time and stop being a loser NEET
>>
>>75062812
So you want him to stay in his room and never make any money or contribute to his life at all? Fuck off.
>>
>>75063021
A fucking NEET causes more shit than is needed.
>>
>>75063484
literally wrong. most people are employed or in school, which makes them not NEETs you tard
>>
>>75064521
Story on this?
>>
>>75066649
They are real but 99,999% of the NEETs who say they have it are just rationalizing laziness
>>
>>75066871

Why in the hell would a grown man go to 4 years of college, spend years of paying back debt,marry some whore who takes everything in the divorce, and gets up at 4 in the morning to go work for someone else? Even with that self employed nonsense you have to work still. The don't know what freedom is.
>>
>>75066949
Not like that. Because it shows instability.
>>
Why do people air their dirty linen online?

Seriously now, keep that shit locked behind closed doors, like I care about your problems. Cut yourself.
>>
File: 1463812790601.png (724 KB, 601x445) Image search: [Google]
1463812790601.png
724 KB, 601x445
>>75063389
this, women should know when to fuck off because their cuck instincts are destroying their child

My mom coddled my little brother and protected him from getting an shit from my dad. Now he is a fat anime watching NEET who has never had a job and is extremely emotionally stunted, just like the pathetic robots in this thread. He will live in that basement, getting fatter every year as his prospects for a happy fulfilled life grow ever dimmer

it takes a man to raise a man, every NEET is the result of a faggot boomer failure of a dad

>pic related, do you think Don would tolerate a little NEET faggot kid?
>>
>>75066821
I agree, but that's exactly the problem, society doesn't allow any easy way to end your life, you ARE forced to work, because you are not allowed the alternative, you ARE forced to NOT take your life.

That's why many of these people und up NEET, they don't want to work and despite possibly willing to end their lives, it's way too hard to do, you can mess up easily, it would inconvenience others.
>>
>>75066970
lol you still live with your mom?

How are you on the internet?

You have so much shit to worry about.
>>
britcuck? ausfag?
in both cases I can't blame him
kek
>>
>>75066588
Yeah, but in most countries, young people refuse to work because they are literally treated like slaves.

There is of course the issue you pointed out, but another problem I seem to notice is that manchildren tend to be overly more common in families that are middle/upper-middle class.
Rich kids, no matter how much of autists they are, figure their way out with drugs,parties and bodybuilding.
Attention from women isn't an issue when your parents are loaded, take Bilzerian or w/e his name is for instance.
>>
>>75067099
britcuck
>>
>>75067052
Oh, was it stable when they jumped me with baseball bats three weeks prior? Or when one took an ice hockey skate to my face, really glad I have that scar. Or how about when one set my car on fire. Bullying doesn't fix anything.
>>
>>75065621
You owe your ancestors the dignity of at least being the bare minimum of being human.
>>
>>75066353
>What the hell is wrong with people? Have they lost the ability to learn? Is this a generation of retards?
Yes. Expect massive collapses in most countries by 2050.
>>
The worst thing is the enabling mom in the background
>>
>>75060927
Wow.
Respect to china
>>
>>75067045
Wayne was told to get fucked and he didn't.

So this was the result.
>>
>>75061214
Kek. Someome has to do Stirner meme from this
>>
>>75067149
>Loui go out play with your new muslim friends they are friendly and do no harm, installah!
Now I feel bad for the kid.
>>
>>75066416
Being NEET shouldn't necessarily be some kind of dream lifestyle, although if you have rich parents or otherwise someone who is prepared to finance your lifestyle then frankly, you've hit the jackpot. For the rest of us though it is possible to not be a taxpayer or a wageslave and not be a NEET either, and that's to be self employed and earn just enough that you need to live your life as you want. Simple really. I don't earn enough to pay tax, yet have more than enough to live on. I don't contribute to society or help finance things like government's illegal wars through taxes, but I do support my local community by spending money in shops and businesses.
>>
File: tankman.jpg (24 KB, 480x321) Image search: [Google]
tankman.jpg
24 KB, 480x321
>>75060927
of course it's china, don't want anyone discussing things the party doesn't agree with online do we?

a place like /pol/ would never exist in china
>>
>>75067104
Young people are fucking spoiled pussies.

>WAAAAAHHHH THE BOSS WAS RUDE TO ME!

Grow up. Seriously.
>>
>>75064635
are you me? Except I have a gf. What are your jobs?

I have a part time call center job on mon-fri and work at a grocery on the weekends. My family uses my grocery discount (20%) so that's contributing right?
>>
File: minirick.png (15 KB, 74x71) Image search: [Google]
minirick.png
15 KB, 74x71
>"He doesn't need help, he needs help against YOU"
>>
>>75066970
>swing and a miss

I have no idea what you're talking about here. You're either selling things on amazon or you're- somehow- a semi-successful amazon author.

I find the latter proposition to be unlikely.
>>
>>75066960
To be honest, I'd hold nothing against my parents if they had kicked me out. I don't really expect you to understand, because the only thing you know how to do is generalize everything down to calling someone else lazy and a commie, because really I'm not either.

Might want to get a psyche eval, I think you might have some kind of downs.

;^)
>>
>>75063722
Get gassed leech, the NEET in this video is even laughing at the shit. NEETs must be gassed
>>
>>75060330
>"you know that overwatch game? You can forget that"

my sides
>>
>>75062812
Why should the father pay his bills then? The son is costing him lots of money,and is making the house live very stressful. I would kick him out of my house if he did that crap.
>>
>>75067154
>the vaunted muh ancestors argument

Many of my ancestors left home when they were teenagers so they could seek their fortune out West

You're telling me that the best solution is to try and work a shitty job 60 hours a week for the best years of my life because "dats what people do"

You're a faggot
>>
File: Qpls0[1].jpg (126 KB, 885x990) Image search: [Google]
Qpls0[1].jpg
126 KB, 885x990
>>75066621
>No real adult could live off so little.

Of course, my good friend, how will you pay for all those important luxuries and possessions our media has taught you is so important?
>>
>>75064521
>get fucked wayne
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Holy fuck that was hilarious.
>>
Where did the video come from, why can't I hear louie speak?
>>
File: titus get the cross.jpg (75 KB, 536x796) Image search: [Google]
titus get the cross.jpg
75 KB, 536x796
>>75060330
And like that this vid has made me call up the Republican party and volunteer.
This shit is beyond unacceptable
>>
>>75067002
Then we can apply simple economic thinking, you're basically trading misery for happiness, but for some people the misery of working and trying and studying hard is just not worth the payoff, they don't think it's worth it, so they just don't take it, they don't want to do the hard work and just take as much happiness as they can and they cannot really change that by themselves. It's just how things affect them.
>>
>>75067493
louie doesn't speak because he's getting shit on for what he really is
>>
>>75067052
pussy
>>
>>75063526
>train your brain to get happy
Oh man...
>>
>>75067446
Leeching off of your parents is shameful. At least helping them out monetarily would be a start.
>>
The solution is simple and final. Neetcucks can exist, however they don't get any form of welfare.
>>
File: image:32471.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image:32471.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>75064697
>polish love work
>>
>>75063521
>enjoy your fucking life
>Spend all the time fapping,eating doritos,complain about tfw no gf and muh feelings online and watching anime.
Some people have ambitions,even if they are little. NEETs have literally no ambitions other than to find a host to parasite
>>
>>75067548
>The Republican party

What you volunteering for matey, why don't you volunteer for your local church or the candidate you support, the Republican party is gay.
>>
>>75067491

>what he fuck is wrong with you? :)
>WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU >:(
>>
>>75067334
>You're wrong because I think you're a meanie
Nice rebuttal.

I know having someone explain to you that you're basically the worst type of piece of shit cancer possible in modern society makes you unhappy, so I'll just apologize for violating your safe space.

I'm sorry.

Have fun getting medicated and babied because your mind is literal useless much without a shitload of effort on the part of your parents and drugs.
>>
>>75064697
This, if it's something I enjoy, I will gladly do it, got a job for the local school newspaper at my college.
>>
>>75067248
story: the abridged Australian version.
>>
>>75067152
>Oh, was it stable when they jumped me with baseball bats three weeks prior? Or when one took an ice hockey skate to my face, really glad I have that scar. Or how about when one set my car on fire. Bullying doesn't fix anything.
I don't think people mean that when they say bullying. What happened to you wasn't just bullying, it was assault and arson to. What they mean is a little bit of pressure and shit talk to build up a bit of resilience. Like physical training but for the personality. There is a difference in calling some one a faggot because he wears MLP clothes in high school and setting some ones car on fire.

Good job stabbing that mother fucker anyway.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.