[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does nobody riot over Immigration policies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: clash_2032681i.jpg (76 KB, 620x445) Image search: [Google]
clash_2032681i.jpg
76 KB, 620x445
Governments around Europe continue to fuck their countries over with immigration policies and nobody does anything about it, why is this?
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 500x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 500x295
Honestly probably because the majority of you guys are fine staying at home and playing videogames. You should be out organizing rally's similar to Trumps. When the violent liberals come to shut it down it only boosts your support because it shows how fucking hypocritical liberals are.
>>
File: large[1].jpg (178 KB, 1024x1040) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
178 KB, 1024x1040
>>75054940

Stiff upper lip and all that.
>>
Have you rioted yet? I'm guessing no, so just ask yourself.
>>
>>75055328
I've never seen that poem before, very nice.
>>
File: panem-et-circences.jpg (75 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
panem-et-circences.jpg
75 KB, 500x335
>>75054940
Because leftists are brainwashed and the fact that revolution are almost always started by an economic crisis.

>>75055310
>Trump
Oh stfu fag and go back on your cancer thread spewing overused memes, not like it will prevent Hillary to be elected anyway.
>>
File: 1267644471384.jpg (587 KB, 990x663) Image search: [Google]
1267644471384.jpg
587 KB, 990x663
>whites
>rioting

europeans can't because they aren't armed

americans don't need to because they are armed

we could wait until the entire US gov. is 100% subverted, and we would still have the upper hand as far as fighting strength

and it would be that much easier to take back, since the public would then realize how wrong they were to support their suicidal policies
>>
>>75055369
Nein, because people are fearful of losing their jobs/going to prison? Plus there's less backlash for fighting across muh oppressive capitalist system
>>
>>75054940
Life is so good here in Europe, why bother going to protest it's so cold outside and have everything I need here.
Peace made euros turn into a bunch of pussies
>>
>>75055538
The French riot often, but over stuff that's not that important. We Brits are historically the worst for getting cucked by our govt.
>>
>>75054940
because the majority is waking up far slower than someone who visits /pol/

and severed connections between people, but i promise you, as the time goes on, these connections will be strenghtened once more, there will be one final blast before this all is over, because politics will always consume everyone who has something to do with the ongoing topics, even many of those who do not. no person can escape it once it escalates, it will be war between not brainwashed people, brainwashed people and muslims, which adds the racewar into it

civil wars, race wars, world war
>>
>>75055538
>we could wait until the entire US gov. is 100% subverted, and we would still have the upper hand as far as fighting strength

Immigration Act of 1965/ Black Lives Matter says otherwise.
>>
>>75055660
It seems that the number of bluepilled people far outweigh the redpilled ones. At least in my country.
>>
>>75055669

explain, mohammed

do you believe one heavily armed white man is not a more capable shooter/fighter than a dozen nogs with glocks?
>>
File: muh guns.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
muh guns.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>75055895
YEE HAW
>>
>>75054940
jew media has convinced them it's racist
>>
>>75056233
14 year old white girls with the ar-15 hit the bullZ eye every fukken time . A nigga waste a whole clip and not hit a goddamn thing .
>>
>>75055850
>bluepilled

You're reading into it wrong, though.

The problem isn't that most people agree with the world's current policies.
It's that they don't care.
There will come a time where neutrality is a luxury few can afford, and the call of the in group is strong. They sure as shit won't be welcomed by islam.
>>
>>75054940
Because the people who love their countries are the ones that hate these policies. People who are rational enough not to want to burn down their own communities.

The boiling point is long past, we're just starting to feel the heat.
>>
>>75054940
>nobody does anything about it, why is this?
Because we're fat, entitled and have lost our sense of danger.
There will be no meaningful rioting until the supermarkets run out of beer and snacks and the week's football matches are cancelled.
>>
>>75057361
>Fat
Speak for yourself Dutchy, get in the gym. But you are right about entitlement and the lack of foresight.
>>
>>75057660
I'm not fat myself - a bit on the skinny side, even (runs in the family - no matter how much I eat or work out, I remain skinny). I meant figuratively.

And, well, it actually is true that as a society we're fat literally.
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2228rank.html
>>
>>75054940
Polish visiting germanistan
Bitch please you're just eunuchs
https://youtu.be/Hakb6S0IpgY

>2016
>your priest is not based
How?
>>
>>75058421
Forgot pic of based priest
>>
>>75054940
1. The immigrants are being fucked exactly like us by neoliberal ideology and its minions.
2. If there is anything we should do, it would be fighting the ludicrous inequality, the ruling elite.
3. Hating on immigrants is like being told off by the teacher and hitting your classmate, because you can't hit him.
>>
1. you will have to fight outnumbered odds with leftists
2. you will have to fight outnumbered odds with police
3. your own population will be against you(even if they agree, they have been conditioned.)
>>
>>75058920
So in your opinion there can only be killing the scapegoat?
>>
>>75054940
The actual answer is apathy.
>>
>>75055516
>stupid arab thinks Trump won't win
>>
>>75059057
Burn down the parliament.
>>
Most people aren't stupid racists.
>>
Because most eu indigenous people have 1 child and governments want to give shitty jobs to refugees

I don't understand the hatred towards refugees here while our own governments are at fault
So many senselessness in anons
>>
>>75059752
That is not where the ruling elite is.
>>
>>75059919
Nothing to see here, just Sweden being Sweden.
>>
>>75059919
Mohammed shitposting
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.