[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOLD ABOUT TO GO TO THE MOON MARKETS ARE WEAK DOLLAR IS ABOUT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
GOLD ABOUT TO GO TO THE MOON

MARKETS ARE WEAK

DOLLAR IS ABOUT TO COLLAPSE

SCHIFFGOLD.COM BUY NOW PROTECT YOUR FAMILY
>>
>>75054142

Never trust a Jew with your money.
>>
>>75054142
>Australia
>>
File: snrub.jpg (6 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
snrub.jpg
6 KB, 259x195
Hello yes, my name is Mr. Ffihcs, and I think this buying gold idea is just grand. I too will put my savings into shiny metals.
>>
File: Canadian_Pepe_2.png (18 KB, 365x363) Image search: [Google]
Canadian_Pepe_2.png
18 KB, 365x363
Canada can never go to the moon it seems like
>>
Dollar up along with us markets
>>
>>75054142
As a person who directly works every day in the sale of physical bullion, I highly doubt this, markets are remaining fairly calm and demand is pretty leveled out. I could see it hitting around 1400 by the end of the year, but just normal fluctuations
>>
Silver is now or is about to be China's reserve currency. Buy that, not gold.
>>
>>75054142
the yuan is gold backed now. i dont think its going to sky rocket. your using the outdated gold vs dollar argument and volatility vs sure thing

the west is going to discourage wealth being funneled into gold which china probably isnt to worried about since they dont want it to go up to much but they could always produce more currency and divide wealth per unit to be appropriate if needed
>>
>>75054760
>the yuan is gold backed now

dude that was a fake news story
>>
File: 220px-Pol_Swings.jpg (13 KB, 220x297) Image search: [Google]
220px-Pol_Swings.jpg
13 KB, 220x297
the markets are bad on paper money
>>
>>75054142
I can't wait til the market collapses and people can't even buy groceries at their local store. Such fools. Good thing I'll have dozens of kilos of gold bars to keep my family well nourished and safe!
>>
>>75054997
>dozens of kilos of gold bars
bitch please
>>
>>75054855
Then it was memes into reality because it is most certainly real now
>>
>>75054997
What's to stop me from taking them
>>
>>75055327
The fact that I'm well fed and had a nutritious meal and am hydrated by my gold bars and the fact that you're a malnourished manlet.
>>
>>75055469
I had no idea a well balanced diet prevented gunshot wounds, I'll be sure to get right on that.
>>
>>75055547
Good luck shooting past my gold plated armor faghot
>>
>>75055547
>>75055639
hes got you there
>>
File: jew.gif (337 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
jew.gif
337 KB, 500x375
Yes goyim, buy my stuff.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.