[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Milo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_8.png (399 KB, 583x452) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_8.png
399 KB, 583x452
What did you guys think of the raid at Milo's talk yesterday?

He talked for like 5 minutes and then some guy walked in with a whistle and his female friend was yelling in Milo's face.

That sort of behavior is what turns me off from the left.
>>
File: image.gif (4 MB, 360x258) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4 MB, 360x258
>>75054047
>I'm doing work hat
>Shirt that is unoriginal
>Slut shorts
>Fanny pack

We take people like this serious?
>>
>>75054047
>That sort of behavior is what turns me off from the left.
As if their despicable ideals weren't enough.
>>
That type of behavior only goes to prove they dont have a substantive arguement.
>>
>dindus shut down Milo with violence
>tacos try to shut down Trump with violence

I sense a pattern
>>
>>75054047
Wheras the thread on this? Surely /pol/ has all of her info. I missed both protests yesterday because of a birthday party. Now I'm playing catch up.
>>
>>75054349
true true
>>
>>75054047
>What did you guys think my shill thread harvesting clicks for Breitbart feeding Milo's ego?

FTFY. Now fuck off faggot, there's already threads in the catalog
>>
>>75054556
>what's the thread on this?
>why can't I just look at the catalog?

Oh look, another shill
>>
>>75054047
Leftist Arguments
>get disproved hard
>get pissed
>throw punches or wave arms
>go on social media and cry about it
>>
>>75054047
Funny how the left is starting to eat itself. A few more angry protests and Trump will win for sure
>>
i don't watch BLM chimpouts anymore - the combination of shrillness, smugness, blackness, and childishness is more cringe than i can take

but it's good for stuff like this to happen and to get exposure - it just makes these people look even more hysterical and obnoxious in the eyes of non-shitlibs
>>
>>75054047
I was #berniebro but after constant abuse I've seen coming from the left I have become a #trumptriumpher
>>
>>75054047
gays and niggers
/pol/ is obsessed
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.