[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your country most redpilled book about immigrants ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: TheCampOfTheSaints.jpg (24 KB, 261x375) Image search: [Google]
TheCampOfTheSaints.jpg
24 KB, 261x375
The Camp of the Saints is a novel about population migration and its consequences. An Indian rallies the masses to make an exodus to live in Europe.

The story alternates between the French reaction to the mass immigration and the attitude of the immigrants. They have no desire to assimilate into French culture but want the goods that are in short supply in their native India.

The book end with on official order from the President to shoot immigrants on sight and burn their bodies under the label of a biological threat.

"Did you ever see the lamb attack the wolf and gobble it down ?"
>>
File: Raspail Predicts the Present.jpg (223 KB, 458x677) Image search: [Google]
Raspail Predicts the Present.jpg
223 KB, 458x677
>>75052362
>Jean Raspail.

le based Frenchman, literally saw the future, decades before it happened. Only the ending you posted was wrong. In real life, our leaders will order the whites be shot on sight, if they havent already. (Unless we can get Trump/LePen 2016)
>>
File: EFADX4.jpg (111 KB, 1051x375) Image search: [Google]
EFADX4.jpg
111 KB, 1051x375
Matt Bracken hit some of the same themes in his "Enemies Foreign and Domestic" Trilogy
>>
File: Camp of the Saints IRL.jpg (79 KB, 862x485) Image search: [Google]
Camp of the Saints IRL.jpg
79 KB, 862x485
By the way-- We are right behind you Europe, racing to our own suicide.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (57 KB, 1148x172) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
57 KB, 1148x172
>>75052362
This book was gold!
>>
>>75053061
I remember when Marine Le Pen went to Washington for her presidential campaign in 2012. Ron Paul totally ignored her, saying she was racist and antisemitic

Trump praised Le Pen for her scores even if she was defeated. Trump is based.
>>
The Wanting Seed. Anthony Burgess. But, he's English. So no points for me.
>>
>>75052362
guys my country is dead. I just read this on an Italian newspaper
>last census data shows a resurgence in birthrates for the Italian population in the last two years
>one possible phenomena that authorities are taking into consideration to explain this is the increasing migratory wave
>the Italian population seems to be very accepting of immigrants, as evidenced by the ever increasing rise in multiracial births
>it is estimated that around 73% of newborns have a migratory background
>the most common biracial couple involves Italian mothers and foreign fathers (97% of newborns), with fathers mostly coming from the following countries: Nigeria (78%), Senegal (12%), other (10%)
>Many prominent Italian intellectuals have expressed their excitement for the multicultural future of the country, which is rapidly becoming the biggest meltingpot in the continent
>>
>>75052362
i think the book
germany abolishes itself caused quite the stirr
>>
>>75053267
I miss the days when death sentences were carried out promptly rather than 40 years after the crime
>>
>>75053267
Just to be clear, I have nothing against you Pajeet, as long as you don't come by millions in my country.

Nationalists of the world, unite !
>>
>>75053394
>italian intellectuals
>>
>>75053584
We won't France bro, we just need the Raphael jets. We immigrate legally and its hard to immigrate legally in a number of millions.
>>
File: Rafale.jpg (156 KB, 647x350) Image search: [Google]
Rafale.jpg
156 KB, 647x350
>>75053838
there, I even changed the colors

Wil you take back your Romani even if they left India centuries ago ?
>>
>>75053838
Yeah you all come here and Canada
>>
That isn't how The Camp of the Saints ends. It ends with the government forcing French women into brothels to have sex with the immigrants to "demystify white women" to them.
>>
>>75054581
that whats happening to ukraine with the brothels in israel
>>
File: adios.jpg (38 KB, 245x370) Image search: [Google]
adios.jpg
38 KB, 245x370
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.