[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump will win
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 380px-Swing_states_2012.svg.png (38 KB, 380x241) Image search: [Google]
380px-Swing_states_2012.svg.png
38 KB, 380x241
We did it guys . we memed this into reality. Trump will win Ohio, Virginia, and Florida. Real chances to steal a Michigan or a Pennsylvania too. This election is going to be a blowout for the libruls. Can't wait for the tears.
>>
>>75051133
But you're a Shit-skin ?
>>
>>75051214

American contractor
>>
>>75051379
Why are you working for Shit-Skin ?
>>
Trump already won Virginia and Florida, he lost Ohio and Michigan though.
>>
>>75051530
america is so great that you have to work in niggalands to earn shekels
>>
I can't wait until Trump wins. /pol/ better have all streams up and one universal general to watch the chimp outs. I'm grabbing popcorn for this one!
>>
File: 129174456211834256[1].jpg (28 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
129174456211834256[1].jpg
28 KB, 500x276
>>75051133
Election still 6 months away
>We did it
>>
>>75051530
>>75051852

Job pays six figures that's why.

>>75051891
I can't even imagine how the Cleveland chimpout be, let alone him getting elected

>>75051983
People aren't going to vote for hillary. Lot of Bern supporters will go Trump. Black people won't come out in droves to support hillary . A lot of variables are in play that are working against her. Also expect trump to destroy her in the 1 on 1 debate
>>
>>75052171
damn. What do you do there? is it hard?
>>
>>75052465
He is a teacher in the AuK.
>>
>>75052171
>People aren't going to vote for hillary.
That wasn't the argument. Pay very close attention to the macro.
>>
>>75052465

Don't want to go into detail. This thread is about Trump. I have a very easy gig but it's long hours .

>>75052537

No. Met a British teacher here. It's crazy how much time off she gets.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (67 KB, 606x942) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
67 KB, 606x942
>>75052171
I'm not a fan of Hillary or Trump (i'm one of the majority that despise both.)

Trump isn't going to distroy Hillary in the debates. In fact I kinida see Hillary pulling a Tom Cruz in "A few good men" on Trump. Playing his ego and insecurities against him. She's a crafty bitch remember.

Remember anytime Trump is criticized he goes ballistic. A good, experienced debater can use that.
>>
>>75052685
Trump is gonna get cucked during debates.
>>
WA going red fampai
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 521x364) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 521x364
>>75052685
>Shi(t)llary
>Good debater
Pick one you tard
>>
>>75052685

Hillary preformed pretty weak in the debates against Bernie. Hillary isn't used to being asked tough questions or accusatory statements. She always does interviews well prepped. She won't be able to withstand trumps counterpunching style.
>>
>>75052882
Like all primary debates, Hillary had to tow the party line. Remember in the primary you want all your opponents to support you in the end. It got more feisty towards the last debates when she realized that wasn't going to happen. In the general debates, the gloves come off.

She'll go have Trump in ways that the Republicans couldn't in the primaries. Trump has already laid out all his cards.

Again I don't like either candidate so i'm pretty neutral in this. I'm just thinking from a debate standpoint, Trump is at a disadvantage.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.