[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate me and Milo before the chimp-out last night https://ww
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_1940.jpg (182 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1940.jpg
182 KB, 960x960
Rate me and Milo before the chimp-out last night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoDMb-o2O_M&feature=youtu.be

Full Happening: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw-MnRyIoQY
>>
You look like an idiot.

Stop worshipping e-celebs.
>>
>>75050108
You look exactly like what I picture people from /pol/ look like.
>>
Yeah, you look like his target audience, that's for sure.
>>
nice personal blog post
>>
>>75050108
we knew you were a faggot already, not need to post about it again.
>>
>>75050108

I think I'm seeing double. Isn't there another thread like this somewhere else?
>>
File: 1458974087801.png (841 KB, 582x795) Image search: [Google]
1458974087801.png
841 KB, 582x795
>>75050791
>You look exactly like what I picture people from /pol/ look like.
>>75050792
>Yeah, you look like his target audience, that's for sure.

Americans bringing the bant
>>
>Very early this morning, Public Safety received a call from the College Republicans reporting that someone had painted on the sidewalk in the Quad the words Trump 2016 and F__K Mexico. This was not written in chalk, but rather a paint-like substance that was difficult to remove. The university filed a criminal damage to property report with the Chicago Police Department and Public Safety is investigating the incident.

>In response to this profane graffiti, the Rev. Dennis H. Holtschneider, C.M., president of DePaul University, issued the following statement:

>“The markings in the Quad last night run contrary to the type of environment we foster at DePaul. Destruction of property and profanity are never acceptable ways to voice opinions. This slur against Mexicans goes against everything DePaul stands for. We will work to identify the individual, file charges with the police, and bring the university's disciplinary process to bear. If anyone has knowledge of this matter, I ask them to come forward.

>“As I said in my April letter to the campus community, ‘The responsibility for a vibrant intellectual debate rests with everyone.’ I encourage the campus community to raise your voices in support of our friends and colleagues of Mexican descent."

When did "fuck mexico" become "fuck mexicans"?
>>
I'm jelly OP. I'd have loved to have been there. You're in the eye of the happening.
>>
No wonder fucking niggers could take the stage lift some fucking weights
>>
>>75050108
What the fuck are you doing with your face? You look like a twelve year old girl on Snapchat.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 480x600
>>75050108
This is a joke, right? You just want us to roast they guy in the picture, which isn't you? Because if that's you you're an embarrassment.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.