[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /pol/ As we see today, /pol/ has failed... their representatives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: tf.png (609 KB, 774x635) Image search: [Google]
tf.png
609 KB, 774x635
Hello /pol/

As we see today, /pol/ has failed... their representatives in the real world is a gay called Milo, a shill called Evalion shilling for shekels and views, and a radical christian for followers that cheat on her husband after taking pics with bible and guns...

And here you are settling down for a PR guy, the biggest shill, who's inviting trans to his tower and saying he has no problems with being with them in his bathroom in his tower... with the majority of the country are from the center to left he suddenly became a leftists.

My point is you are in a lost war. If what you care for is redpill and having a non-degenerate country that still have in its dictionary something called family, mom/dad and not dads, women who don't cheat every Friday night to fight work pressure, less than 8% of fathers raising other men's kids unknowingly, cuckolds... the list goes on...

Why not join Islam... it seems like an actual guide that warn you from this things and not only ink in paper, and it's obviously winning... actually not joining Islam put white people in the list of the endangered species... I mean the only reason why you reproduce now are those single moms that are careless that they poop a baby from time to time. A baby with no father figure with a higher chance to become a tran before he hit 18.

So why you fight Islam besides joining it? I mean it's just "Abraham's religion: Update 3.0"...
>>
>>75048374
>omg! /pol failed because is to conservative!!!!
>omg!! How is /pol so liberal!!! Failures!!

Ur and idiot. Go shill somewhere else.
>>
>>75048374
>So why you fight Islam besides joining it? I mean it's just "Abraham's religion: Update 3.0"...
Just because I like simcity 4 doesn't mean I have to play sc2013 or let it anywhere near my computer.
>>
>>75048581
You are conservatives seeking the help of liberal shills out of desperation.

Show me one guy hold /pol/'s ideology and express it on a mainstream platform unironically.

Even Fox News reporters are liberals as fuck while they shill for salary...

You are just cuckservatives.

>>75048590
Good point. Better get forced to play Trans Simulator: The Country.
>>
>>75048374
Abrahamic religions were a mistake

All this leftist degeneracy is a backlash against what was supposed to instill order and values but became weak, allowing contrarians to propagate their wayward ideas or descend into blind fundamentalism
>>
>>75048374
>>75049082
Shut the fuck up faggot
>>
>>75049958
I believe on them as the truth. In Singapore there's no strong left... still girls dress almost naked...

>>75050174
Tips Che3kaka
>>
>>75050216
*tips taguiya*
>>
>>75050429
I'm proud of my heritage. Copy-cat.
>>
>>75048374

*Looks at image*

HOLY FUCK, THE TURKS HAVE EVOLVED!!!11ELEVENTY1!ONE
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 94x94) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 94x94
>muslim
>talking shit about other people
Go back to fucking goats.
>>
Next time I hope Milo is carrying and one of those boons takes a swing at him.
>>
>>75050629
It's a great manga. You may want to read it.

>>75050753
Go stop your women from fucking dogs.

>>75050828
I don't get what you said oldest ally...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.