[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The nature of the female homo sapiens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
Why is it that female actors flash there boobs or have a slutty behavior on tv.
that they don't have self respect.

I'm starting to think their natural instinct never left,so in that case they belong to men.

it must pay good for you to let you get fucked on tv i guess
>>
File: QCEBfNU.gif (2 MB, 450x373) Image search: [Google]
QCEBfNU.gif
2 MB, 450x373
Better version of those tits.
>>
In the very next scene, there's a closeup of a fat schlong

So I dunno
>>
File: r9k flag bearer.png (254 KB, 700x828) Image search: [Google]
r9k flag bearer.png
254 KB, 700x828
>>75048236

Go back to your containment board fat ugly autistic loser

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>75048236
>they don't have self respect.
no its just that they want attention and want to conform to society and because society is run by degenerate Jews they too act immoral
>>
>>75048427
>highpoint of his career
>>
>>75048915
degenerate loser, kill yourself
>>
We aren't sapiens, we are neanderthals

t. Varg Barbossa
>>
File: Venus_de_Milo_Louvre_Ma399_n3.jpg (4 MB, 2300x3833) Image search: [Google]
Venus_de_Milo_Louvre_Ma399_n3.jpg
4 MB, 2300x3833
>>75048951

There is nothing wrong with female nudity in an artistic context you nu/pol/ r9k reddit cancer
>>
File: Implying.png (279 KB, 700x828) Image search: [Google]
Implying.png
279 KB, 700x828
>>75048915

There's any diffrence
>>
File: mememe_by_zeronis-d883d3j.jpg (157 KB, 570x800) Image search: [Google]
mememe_by_zeronis-d883d3j.jpg
157 KB, 570x800
Because aside from their sexuality they are just inferior men.

They have less intellectual potential because their brain handles emotions and logic poorly. They have less physical potential because sexual dimorphism.

Thos of us who understand evolution and biology already know this, just nobody says it because political correctness. Females evolved in such a way that their bodies make sacrifices for the sake of being able to rear children. Their bodies lose out on the energy for strength to make way for being able to support another life and their skeletal structure loses out on endurance and function to make way for giving birth. Finally, they are mentally more self centered and emotional as this form of thinking makes for better mothers at the expense of losing out on introspection and intellectual honestly.

TL;DR they use their sex appeal because it is literally what nature designed them for.
>>
File: Maisie.jpg (4 MB, 3280x4928) Image search: [Google]
Maisie.jpg
4 MB, 3280x4928
>>75048857
she's got a name, you know
>>
>>75048236

It's how you get on

It's worse for the child actors.
>>
>>75048915
όπως οι πρόσφυγες στο kαι στη συνέχεια να πληρώσει τα χρέη σας
>>
>>75049529
her name is Eline powell but she will be seen as the girl who showed her beutifull tits for a bit more money
>>
File: index.jpg (64 KB, 409x594) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
64 KB, 409x594
>>75049529
>>75049837
here she is
>>
>>75048236

t. Abdullah Abu Muhammad al-Baljiki
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.