[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chloe trans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: wtffff.png (856 KB, 1178x717) Image search: [Google]
wtffff.png
856 KB, 1178x717
WTF? Is this really happening? Why are so many celebrities supporting trans people? Is she fucking jewish and all of this is just a gig???!?!
>>
i dont understand
was she a tranny all along? or is she turning into a boy?
>>
Fake.
>>
>>75043548
White scum is the #1 promoter of degeneracy in the entire planet.

They need to be sterilized en masse.

Stormfags and other groups like them merely blame the Jews because they're malleable useful idiots, the real enemy are subhuman whites.
>>
>>75043632
Since she mentioned Bruce, it suggests that she is transitioning buuuut she has extremely manly features. Tough to say.

She also appears to be of jewish heritage. Could be a gig to brainwash even more people.
>>
>>75043548

That tweet isn't real, check her twitter: https://twitter.com/ChloeGMoretz
>>
>>75043768
Not there indeed. I didn't take the cap but it seems like it's real. Maybe she deleted it? It was the middle of the night... Drunk rampage? Maybe just trolling...
>>
>>75043710
>t. I only know how to survive by selling drugs or going to evil white mans land for a better life
>>
>>75043710
Subhuman whites are the canon fodder of the jews. They created aberrations that short of look like whites so they're forced to decide if they want or not to trample their own people to reach the jews.

I personally clinge to my mediterranean condition, being white is not cool anymore. Not even gonna bother trying to debate the ">Spain>White" meme anymore.
>>
>>75043548
abused kids always tend to become homosexual . or shes doing tgis to save her career since neighbors flopped
>>
File: 54e8074de86cb.gif (126 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
54e8074de86cb.gif
126 KB, 720x480
She's a fucking babe. If you think otherwise you've been clearly exposed.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.