[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North _Sentinel_Island So why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 17
File: 220px-North_Sentinel_Island.jpg (15 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
220px-North_Sentinel_Island.jpg
15 KB, 220x220
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Sentinel_Island

So why does India not just force the islanders to adapt? It seems they run the risk of dying out soon anyway.

More importantly, there's probably new species all over the island that the islanders are just eating away at.
>>
>>75043542
Emotional reasons. (Former colony colonizing its own people)
>>
Fucking racists.

I can't believe they would keep their borders closed like that. It's 2016!
>>
>>75043542
Its one of the few times the Indian state is acting humanely dont give them shit for it m8.
>>
>>75044704
Yeah what the fuck.
Why aren't the Sentinelese taking in any refugees?
>>
Better question is why hasnt /k/ taken this shit over yet. nobody fucking goes there so the massacre would go uninvestigated for decades
>>
>>75043542
Its an anthropologists wet dream.

You get to study how an isolated civilization will develop without any contact with the outside world
>>
>>75045062
>no contact
>cut to a picture of a sentinel looking straight at a helicopter filming it

they are already influenced
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (43 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
43 KB, 600x480
>On 2 August 1981, the ship Primrose grounded on the North Sentinel Island reef. A few days later, crewmen on the immobile vessel observed that small black men were carrying spears and arrows and building boats on the beach. The captain of the Primrose radioed for an urgent drop of firearms so the crew could defend themselves, but did not receive them due to a large storm stopping vessels from reaching them. Heavy seas kept the islanders away from the ship. After a week, the crew were rescued by a helicopter working under contract to the Indian Oil And Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC).
>>
>>75045042
gofundme when?
>>
>>75045062
But it's not even real no-contact. They've had contact, they're just dicks about it

>Oh hey, I know we've tried attacking you last few times you tried to talk to us, but we'll let you come on shore this time.
>Okay, it's been a few minutes, get the fuck out.

>>75045163
They constantly try to fire arrows at helicopters too.
>>
> new species all over the island that the islanders are just eating away at

They've been living a hunter-gatherer existence on the island for thousands of years, and are going nowhere technologically. If they were to drive any species on the island extinct, it would have already happened. Modern civilization, on the other hand, could definitely end up killing off these new species. I don't see much of a point to integrating the islanders into modern society.
>>
File: 1-1.jpg (118 KB, 632x322) Image search: [Google]
1-1.jpg
118 KB, 632x322
>>75045163

who gave these niggas blacksmithy and mining techniques
>>
>>75045222
If you read the page, apparently they don't even blacksmith. They "coldsmith". Basically they just use whatever sharp parts they can salvage from shipwrecks
>>
>>75045293
oh that makes sense.
>>
They'll die out due to diseases we're immune to and possibly carry with us that they haven't been exposed to and it's in the best interests for them and us to just let them be, there's nothing we need a desert island in the south pacific for anytime soon
>>
>>75045042
The Indian government has an exclusion zone around the island, and stops boats from entering.
>>
They are dying and we are waiting.
>>
>>75045347
The North Sentinelese have been observed to construct and use primitive latrines, so in many ways they are already more advanced than India
>>
>>75043542
They were friendly for ten whole minutes, until they decided they hated outsiders.
>>
I wish I could go there and turn it into a brown north korea
>>
>>75045486
DESIGNATED SHITTING ISLAND
>>
They're prone to common diseases that most other humans are immune to and are dying out quickly
We could help them out with vaccines n sheeit but then again, they're very hostile to outsiders so there'd be no point

>>75045486
ouch.
>>
File: sentinel-island-300x185.jpg (25 KB, 300x185) Image search: [Google]
sentinel-island-300x185.jpg
25 KB, 300x185
>>75045172
They're gonna get you!
>>
>>75045486
i think we can agree to disagree on the methods of discharging our wastes.

capisce
>>
File: sentinel-island.jpg (320 KB, 1202x805) Image search: [Google]
sentinel-island.jpg
320 KB, 1202x805
>>75045615
>Sentinelese Tribe prepared to attack anyone approaching the island
>>
>>75045559
There we go, I was wondering when the poo jokes would come.
>>
>>75045739
Quiggley started it
>>
>>75045607
They have practically no contact with the outside world. How would they be dying out quickly?
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>75045222
this is a pic of that uncontacted Amazonian tribe, not the North Sentinelese
>>
>>75045823
I honestly don't know, but their population range has gone down to somewhere between 50-400
>>
Anything known about inbreeding affecting them?
Do they throw mutant kids off cliffs to get inheritable diseases out of their gene pool?
>>
>>75046120
*hereditary diseases
>>
>>75044899
>don't give them shit for it
>shit

top fucking kek
>>
>>75046086
Gone down? As in the island used to have a higher population?
>>
>>75046120
They're probably not smart enough to do that

>>75046201
Well, he's an aussie
How much are you willing to bet that it was on purpose?
>>
>>75046057
google failed me then senpai
>>
>>75043542
Disease. That's the answer.
We will literally kill them.
>>
File: biomes_square.png (230 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
biomes_square.png
230 KB, 2048x2048
>>75043542
>The island is a fucking square
>It's even aligned along the NSEW axes

Jesus fucking christ devs, could you make it ANY MORE OBVIOUS that you've made the island to line up with your (square) map grid?

Really ruins my immersion.
>>
>>75045711
It's like an enchanted forest full of malevolent black elves
>>
Why don't they make boats and leave the island? How'd they get to the island without boat technology?
>>
File: jarawa39_screen.jpg (55 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
jarawa39_screen.jpg
55 KB, 960x720
>>75046246
Yeah, if you google North Sentinelese you get a lot of photos of other tribes, some of them contacted, some uncontacted. A lot of the close-up photos are in reality pictures of Jarawa (contacted tribe living on a larger island quite close to North Sentinel Island). Pic related is an example of a Jarawa kid, that is often incorrectly labelled as North Sentinelese.
>>
>>75046221
Probably yes
I'm not sure about this, but I remember reading a history book when I was 12 or something and I did my history project on Sentinel Island and I read that they used to have several villages but when the expedition teams got there, they noticed that several of those villages had been abandoned and were now empty
So that probably indicates that their population went down

>>75046334
They apparently can construct makeshift boats, which is probably what they used to get to that island long ago
>>
>>75046334
They have boats, they're just shitty. And they don't want to leave they just want everyone else to fuck off.
>>
>>75046334
No need, possibly they have a tribal law against leaving.

Obviously they do have boat technology. They were constructing boats to attack the Primrose
>>
>>75045222

These aren't Sentinelese.

Sentinelese are black aboriginals, your photo is of amazonian tribesmen.

Sentinelese never even figured out how to make fire, let alone utilize metal.
>>
File: Untitled.png (224 KB, 612x623) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
224 KB, 612x623
>>75043542
First time ever hearing about them and look what I found kek
>>
>>75046120
Don't you need a ridiculously small population size for inbreeding to become a problem, like, in the dozens?
>>
>>75046449
>boat technology
Probably just makeshift boats/rafts
>>
>>75046521
kek
>>
>>75045062
fucking kek, maybe they'll become white in a couple thousand years
>>
>>75046429
They might still eventually repopulate though.
>>
>>75043542

I would fucking kek if China owned this island

They would force everyone to move out, probably shoot all the inhabitants in the process, then construct about 10 shitty Chinese skyscrapers on some sacred burial site
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (16 KB, 200x336) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
16 KB, 200x336
Interestingly enough they like to muhdick too. In that respect, they don't differ from African nigs. Pic related is a screencap from a video shot by Indian fishermen. It depicts a North Sentinelese man taunting the fishermen by pulling on his dick.
>>
>>75046221
They got hit by a Tsunami of all things
>>
>>75046608
Recent estimates give them a population of about 50-60. Although It could be up to 500, if there are smaller communities spread out that we just don't know about. Either way I think we just mustard gas the whole island.
>>
>>75045337
>The Indian government has an exclusion zone around the island, and stops boats from entering.
There's always aerial entry...
>>
>>75046739
Who knows?
Either way, its practically impossible for you to go near a radius around that Island because its been declared an exclusion zone by the Indian Government so there are probably Navy Patrols around the clock
>>
>>75046760
The island is Indian territory, it is not Terra Nullius.
>>
>>75046608
Generally anyone beyond first cousins is genetically different enough to not have any problems.
>>
>>75046795
does that nigga have a stalk of lettuce in his belt
>>
>>75046819
>Either way I think we just mustard gas the whole island.

Why? The island is of no use to us (yet), so I suggest we just let them be.
>>
>>75046851
There's a military base in Port Blair (Andaman and Nicobar Islands) that's pretty close to North Sentinel Islands so its useless either way

>>75046795
Guess all niggers are the same eh?
>>
>>75046927
The cure for cancer might be on that island anon.
>>
>>75045172
Dude I would shit myself. That sounds like something straight out of the forest
>>
>>75043542
Maybe the islanders could teach them to poo in loo
>>
>>75047066
top bantz xDDD

>>75047015
That's true, there's a chance that there are a lot of undiscovered plant species on that Island
>>
>>75047043
Its not much to be afraid about desu
They're just aboriginals

Although if I were in that situation (without any weapons), I'd probably be scared as well
>>
>>75045222
WE WUZ BLACKSMITHY B4 WHITHEY
>>
>>75047066
Why we don't encourage pooing in loo
>Too many poor useless people
>Open sanitation spreads disease
>Diseases kill poor useless people
>We don't have to support dead poor useless people
>Rich can buy purifiers, sanitizers to keep the germs away.
>Population lowers
>New born babies die because of poor sanitation
>High infant mortality rate in poor areas
>Poor population remains in check.
>>
hello little niggers
>>
They should sail up near the island and fly some drones in to spy on them.
>>
File: creeper in window.png (381 KB, 563x541) Image search: [Google]
creeper in window.png
381 KB, 563x541
>>75047249
t. idiot
>>
>>75047249
Yeah but instead your whole country smells like shit 24/7 and no one wants to go there.

At least that'll stop Mudbeards from trying to get back in.
>>
>>75047015
you can ban Aussie IP only from jungle island?
>>
>>75045607
>We could help them out with vaccines n sheeit but then again, they're very hostile to outsiders so there'd be no point
Just tranq them and administer vaccines, like what you'd do with wild animals.

It's your duty as a more civilized society. Eventually, they'd be civilized enough to enable first contact. Just make sure you keep the Muslims away from them or their civilization won't continue to progress after a certain point--you know what I'm talking about. They've been granted an opportunity to reach civilization at their own pace, and not be forced into it like almost all civilizations, including yours.

You remember your time under the bootheel of the Bongs and various conquerors--and they too remember being raped by the Romans and their conquerors. Be better than them by being the first (or one of the few) to get a group of people to civilization without conquest.
>>
>>75047332
Designated shitting streets not every street.
>>
>>75047319
What would be the point of spying on a bunch of niggers?
All our drones are being used to constantly keep watch on the China and Pakistan border and honestly that's where I'd prefer they be used rather than on spying on some retarded abo niggers who shoot arrows at people trying to help them
>>
>>75047416
you can buy a long range drone that can film in hd at a hobby store these days
>>
>>75047336
Underrated. Good shit triangle Chile
>>
>>75047416
Anthropology.
I'm not talking about expensive military drones, just some prosumer grade quadcopters with gopros.
>>
>>75047043
I'm pretty sure The Forest was actually inspired by NSI
>>
>>75047249
>1.2 billion people
>population size in check
>>
>>75047362
That'd be the right thing to do but its an exclusion zone and its forbidden to have any form of contact with them so that they can evolve on their own

>They've been granted an opportunity to reach civilization at their own pace, and not be forced into it like almost all civilizations, including yours.

Yes but they're basically aboriginals
Abos had lived for thousands and thousands of years and hadn't progressed even a single bit further
Regardless of that, if we really wanted them to evolve at their own pace and on their own then not involving ourselves with them would be the best course of action
>>
>>75047285
kek
>>
>>75047478
yep they have great cameras and can fly high enough to avoid arrows. And far enough to keep the operator safe.

Honestly I'd rather rig a projector to one.
>>
>>75047249
You forgot to mention the toilet witches
>>
>>75047478
>>75047515
Well either way, my point still persists
Would their be any point of observing them?

Also, who knows? Since its an exclusion zone and all maybe the government probably is keeping an eye on them at this very moment
>>
>>75043542
i bet they poo in loo while indians can't
>>
>>75047628
I agree even showing them helicopters is fucking with them, because now they know the ability to fly exists. Though theyll never get there. Like how ufos exist but we have a long way to go before we understand that. But knowing what is out there gives us the ability to strive for it. Without knowledge of the outside world they wont get anywhere.
>>
>>75047732
They have designated shitting shores
>>
>>75047786
Well that's true
They are more or less being treated like an endangered species by the government
You know how endangered species habitats are considered as no-go zones, right? This is probably the same thing
>>
>>75047709
If you got some decent HD video instead just distant blurry snapshots you could probably make a hefty profit by selling the footage.
>>
>>75046334
>How'd they get to the island without boat technology?

They walked there from Africa during the last Ice age.
Unless you believe in the bible.
>>
Maybe one of them got abducted at one point by fisherman/government and thats why they are so hostile now
>>
>Obtain 100 gang members
>50 each from two rival gangs
>Equip them with glawks, AK's, shotguns, etc
>Have them wear Go-Pro's
>Tell them a rival gang in on the other side of the island but is otherwise deserted
>Livestream
>Profit
>>
WE MUST CIVILIZE ALL HUMANS

PURGE THE NON-CIVILIZED
>>
>>75048213
You're a real entrepreneur anon
>>
>>75048213
Imagine if gangs were able to sign up for a huge island battle-royal that was livestreamed. One tournament a month. Would solve the gang problems with enormous money rewards and satisfy the bloodthirst of western audiences.
>>
>>75048144
Nah they're just retarded is all
Friendly contact was initiated with them twice, both of those times they accepted gifts gladly and when the same people came back they tried to shoot them with arrows
Typical niggers
>>
>>75048213
So Battle Royale?
>>
>>75048324

Heck yeah. Offer amnesty for the number one team of ten or so gang members. If a prison has a population of several thousand then it's a huge return.

>>75048431

Yeah but with crazy tribsman and american nig nogs.
>>
>>75046873
>Terra Nullius

Check this pretentious faggot
>>
>>75048054
they are descendents of the first wave of colonization, so they descend from the initial black population of India, that lived there before other, more light-skinned peoples replaced those
>>
>>75048494
If I had the chance of using a cool sounding word, I'd probably use it too
>>
>>75048760
this desu
>>
>>75043542
It's better to leave them.alone
They probably die out if they left that island
>>
>>75043542
The islanders have better waste disposal systems. They are naturally superior to Indian mainlanders who fear being taken over once again.
>>
>>75049047
That's why it was made an exclusion zone
>>
>>75048760

http://headhearthand.org/blog/2013/08/30/research-proves-using-big-words-makes-you-look-dumb/

http://www.collisiondetection.net/mt/archives/2006/04/study_using_big.php

http://lifehacker.com/using-big-words-doesn-t-always-make-you-sound-smarter-1737035773

http://www.ucreative.com/behavioral-science/using-big-words-makes-feel-smart-look-stupid/

http://socialtriggers.com/the-big-problem-with-big-words-hint-they-make-you-look-stupid/

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/10/051031075447.htm

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/acp.1178/abstract
>>
>>75043542
Fun fact:

During the Boxing Day Tsunami of 2004 the Indian government expected all of the people to be wiped out but they actually weren't affected at all.

They're on an island which is just a few hundred km away from the epicentre - and whilst that may seem like a huge distance, considering the fact that people in fucking KENYA died from an Indian tsunami - shows how powerful it was.

It's like they're not even human.
>>
File: sentinelese_arrow[1].jpg (19 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
sentinelese_arrow[1].jpg
19 KB, 250x188
>>75043542
Fun fact: If you zoom in on the North West part of the Island you can find a shipwreck of the Primose, a ship that got stuck there in 1981 and the Nogs tried to board it. The Chinese sailors defended themselves with flare guns till a British helicopter arrived to rescue them. To this day the nogs scavenge the shipwreck for Iron, a mineral not naturally occuring on their island.

Pic related was taken by a helicopter sent to check on them in 2004 to see if they survived the Tsunami. The nigger is actually trying to shoot the helicopter down. It is the last picture ever taken of them.

The last time contact was made with them was 2006 when two lost Indian fishermen were killed and buried. This is the only fatality on the island since the 17th century. A fire was seen on the island from a satellite in 2014 but nobody from the outside world has contacted them since 2006.

I have been fascinated with this island ever since i saw a thread about it on /pol/ a week ago. I just wish there was more research going into it but knowing poo in loos it will probably be a long ass time till we're allowed to discover the secrets of the island.
>>
>>75045222
>>No shoes
>>Genetically bigger feet
>>
>>75049262
Kek
I didn't say big word though, I meant a cool sounding word
I hate using big words to, but I mean come on, you wouldn't give up a chance to say "Terra Nullis"? Sounds like the name of some kind of secret military base or something
>>
I wonder if I floated some recording gear over there if I would find some sick mix tapes later on when they're all dead.
>>
>>75043542
There are only 50 to 400 of them atw, so they're inbred as fuck.
I think these edgy stoneage motherfuckers should all be wiped out.
The weak must fear the strong.
>>
>>75046246
Yeah. When you google Sentinelese it shows a lot of pages that are like "top 10 tribes" or something and show pictures of other uncontacted tribes or the surrounding Andaman tribes.

The only pictures we have of the sentinelese are grainy low quality stuff.
>>
if someone made a survival tv show where some guy is dropped on that island and has to kill them all, i'd even pay to watch it
>>
>>75049128
How come India were allowed to have that island
>>
>>75049262
You're a fucking dickhead.
Stop embarrassing us.
>>
>>75045615
>>75045711
The pictures of them are uncanny as hell. Imagine being the two Indian fishermen wondering WTF is going on while they kill you or the shipwrecked people waiting for rescue as you watch them build primitive canoes in the distance.
>>
>>75049443
>"blah blah blah blah Terra Nullius"
>...
>"Terra what anon?"
>"Terra Nullius, y'know... No mans land"
>"why didn't you just say no mans land?"
>start sweating
>"lol the faggot was trying to sound smart!"
>"no... I... It's a common... The Romans..."
>cheeks start to get warm
>"haha what a cunt, fuck of anon"
>cute girl I like walks past
>"hey what's going on, why are you laughing at anon?"
>"we were talking about island niggers and this faggot starts going on about pterodactyls or some shit"
>"t...terra...nu..."
>"lol what a faggot"
>spaghetti everywhere
>birth rates fall
>Islam becomes dominate religion in Europe
>white man dies out
>>
>>75049790
>Imagine being an Indian fisherman
>Being Indian

Ugh, no fucking thanks.
>>
>>75047332
Eh, still worth tolerating the stink for a century or two and keeping it all in check rather than try more useful methods.

Laziness, you see. Nothing quite like it.
>>
>>75049722
If our government didn't have such strict laws to protect it, I'd want to go there
the island seems beautiful anyways

>>75049752
Because its so close to the Andaman and Nicobar islands (Indian Overseas Territory) that the Island is basically considered as a part of the Andaman and Nicobar islands
Its basically considered as a defacto- autonomous territory since all India does is put it under its protection and leave it untouched
>>
>>75049899
Well, if you ignore the smell and the hordes of teeming poor, it isn't quite so bad.

Of course, that's a relative term. The designated shitting streets are still enough to make ANYONE reconsider.

Still, not too bad from some perspectives. Guess that says more about us than it does about anything else.
>>
>>75049840
You're a bellend mate

>deliberate dumbing down and a lack of knowledge of latin will save the white man

You're a retarded chav and you should go back to fixing cars or whatever your semi-literate self can manage.
>>
>>75049077
Huh, there is that.

No fear - we got shit-flingers that can hurl that far. Isolation isn't going to save them.
>>
>>75050104
>wasn't even talking to him
>triggered this hard

Did Dave beat you up after poetry class or something faggot?
>>
>>75046333
top kek
>>
>>75049840
>>75050263
kek you owned that faggot
>>
>>75050096
Does that entire peninsula smell like feces? I feel like everything in India somehow goes back to feces.
>>
>>75045062
Minus them killing all outsiders, they have even almost bought down a chopper with their arrows
>>
>>75050434
>they have even almost bought down a chopper with their arrows

Not really
>>
File: 1464144405603.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1464144405603.gif
3 MB, 200x150
>>75050311
>Circlejerking on /pol
>>
>>75046086
I heard it's been pretty stable even after the tsunami 10 years ago your business navy sent choppers over to make sure they are ok
>>
>>75050524
both posts made me chuckle IRL so i thought i`d give him credit
>>
>>75050311
>>75050263
>learning=faggotry
the fact that cretinous yank high fived you over your anti-knowledge chad bullshit should tell you of the depth of your retardation
kill yourself
you are what is wrong with the west
>>
Why aren't there any white pre-historic tribes?
>>
>>75050651
Do you find that people avoid you at parties mate?
>>
>>75050801
The Sami were the last Europeans to be discovered
>>
>>75043542
>On 29 March 1970, a research party of Indian anthropologists, which included Pandit, found themselves cornered on the reef flats between North Sentinel and Constance Island. An eyewitness recorded the following from his vantage point on a boat lying off the beach:

> Quite a few discarded their weapons and gestured to us to throw the fish. The women came out of the shade to watch our antics... A few men came and picked up the fish. They appeared to be gratified, but there did not seem to be much softening to their hostile attitude... They all began shouting some incomprehensible words. We shouted back and gestured to indicate that we wanted to be friends. The tension did not ease. At this moment, a strange thing happened — a woman paired off with a warrior and sat on the sand in a passionate embrace. This act was being repeated by other women, each claiming a warrior for herself, a sort of community mating, as it were. Thus did the militant group diminish. This continued for quite some time and when the tempo of this frenzied dance of desire abated, the couples retired into the shade of the jungle. However, some warriors were still on guard. We got close to the shore and threw some more fish which were immediately retrieved by a few youngsters. It was well past noon and we headed back to the ship...[13]
>>
>>75050974
And they were mentioned in Roman annals of 98 BC. Probably were even contacted before that. Europe hasn't had uncontacted tribes for at least 2100 years.
>>
>>75050348
Well, not everything. Once you leave the cities and towns, it's mostly clean air.

The shit comes from the hordes of poor. 300 million of them in fact. It's a real pain to deal with.
'
It makes it seem like everything goes back to feces. But leave the cities and you could pretty much imagine it isn't there. Anyone who's civilized enough stays away from the shitty areas (literally shitty areas, mind you).

That said, things are (very very slowly) improving. Give it about another 150 years.
>>
File: 1457859679532.png (380 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1457859679532.png
380 KB, 640x360
>>75050974

I just wanted to take this time to thank the generosity of the Zambian government and people for allowing their computer to be used by their president to parlay with the fine people of /pol/. Thank you for participating, Mr. President!
>>
>>75051749
Top kek are you that east coast autist
>>
How can they even be alive when their gene pool has remained the same for like 40k years. Either they all are genetically siblings or there's some paranormal activity causing enough mutations in their genes so that they remain distant enough relatives to each other.

>>75050974
They were never unknown to be discovered. We had dealings with them since our common ancestors' tribes separated. They even settled Finland and Karelia before the Finnic tribes forced them to move north
>>
File: 1429685450088.jpg (6 KB, 209x215) Image search: [Google]
1429685450088.jpg
6 KB, 209x215
>>75049333
that is slightly suspicious
>>
>>75051749

It was either this or a space programme.

And by space programme I mean a dozen bottle-rocket kits.
>>
File: 0_toilets.jpg (64 KB, 366x409) Image search: [Google]
0_toilets.jpg
64 KB, 366x409
>>75051252

I don't buy the "only our poor people shit on the street" excuse. Pic related.
>>
File: 1457402188899.jpg (36 KB, 640x267) Image search: [Google]
1457402188899.jpg
36 KB, 640x267
>>75051841
LOL, almost! Jurong "East" born and bred.
>>
Maybe they are the proof that niggers are other specie

Or just that this island has nothing of value and doesnt worth the effort. if that island had minerals or oil these niggers would be dressing jeans and t-shirts by now...
>>
>>75052394
This is bullshit and fake.
>>
>>75049333
they probably actually felt the earthquake and flee'd to the middle of the island like they do when they see humans most of the time unlike Kenyans who wouldn't know what the fuck is going on
>>
Tfw the US suddenly offers aid, and six months later elections will be held. Fucking election out of nowhere. Then they'll get open their first embassy in China. That's what we did with Nauru. We delivered freedumbs for a phony embassy in Beijing.

Sorry, NSA, I'm just a bit russled.
>>
On 26 January 2006, two fishermen were killed by Sentinelese when their boat drifted near the island

>The two men killed were fishing illegally for mud crabs off North Sentinel Island

>During the night their anchor, a rock tied to a rope, failed to hold their open-topped boat against the currents and they drifted towards the island.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/1509987/Stone-Age-tribe-kills-fishermen-who-strayed-on-to-island.html
>>
>>75043542
So the ancient aryans mixed with those abbos to end up as modern Indians. Nice.
>>
>>75045222
Thats peruvian amazon natives.

Their society is pretty peacefull, they farm and hunt. They totally dislike civilization. They have a decent IQ, some of them learned spanish to trade any of their products for clothees.
>>
i don't know about you guys but i just spent half an hour researching these island people and the boxing day tsunami
>>
Imagine finding a white tribe like that somewhere
>>
>>75053368
i was pretty obsessed with them too after learning about them on /pol/ a week ago

just wish there was more shit about them Tbh. National Geographic should send a drone there or some shit.
>>
>>75053493
That's an oxymoron
>>
>>75043542
>civilizing niggers
worked real well for Africa
>>
>>75043542
Who cares? There's probably shit and/or fuck all on that stupid island. There's barely even an anchorage. Just let the niggers keep it
>>
>>75049595

>The weak must fear the strong.

Says a Brit thats getting anally raped by Achmed and his gang while the jews pull the strings in his country.
>>
>>75053573
>>75053368
Post some summaries
>>
>>75053905
Pretty much everything has already been discussed in this thread. The Primrose, Tsunami, killed fishermen etc

Here's some videos tho

Only peaceful contact with Sentinelese
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaPYwlXOTzQ

Nat Geo documentary crew being attacked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJQuYKYxdVI
>>
>>75054118
>no fatties

need some burgers in their life.
>>
>>75054118
Pretty fucked up how they pegged the nice girl that was helping in the back with a coconut, then laughed about it when she fell. Clearly aimed for her. that was a hell of a miss.
Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.