[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SALAH ABDESLAM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: salahabdeslam.jpg (16 KB, 272x416) Image search: [Google]
salahabdeslam.jpg
16 KB, 272x416
The cops found a list with possible targets on his computer. Those include: La Défense in Paris, the airport of Toulouse and the European Parliament in Strassburg

http://www.standaard.be/cnt/dmf20160525_02306607?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_term=dso&utm_content=article&utm_campaign=seeding

Where do you think the next attack will take place?

My guess is a shoot-out on a Spanish beach like they did in Sousse last year
>>
Forgot to mention this:

"They would preform the attacks with drones, highjacked airplanes, suicide bombings and shoot-outs"
>>
bumping for interest
>>
Drones? how will the media explain ISIS having drones
>>
I thought they would have tried to attack Eurovision in Stockholm. The Euro Championship is the next big event and is probably their next target.
>>
Hopefully the European Parliament.
>>
>>75043296
No terrorist happenings in a while. Maybe the cops have neutralized all the "cells" for a while. "ISIS" and other terrorists only strike in the usual places like Iraq and Syria anymore.

They may lack the ability to hit outside of those areas. Even much of North Africa (Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco) has been happening-free for a while.
>>
>>75043296
they're all so goddamn ugly
>>
>>75046448
I'm really guessing they're just waiting for Ramadan to begin
>>
Next possible target: the opening match of the Euro Championship (France-Romania).

Also, given the fact that this year we'll have massive concentrated groups in Europe and in Brazil (Olympics), there is a high possibility of a happening this summer.
>>
>>75043296
Why Toulouse? Occitans FTW.
>>
>>75046384
Not that I wish anyone harm but it would be a kind of comeuppance of a sort if they were to attack there.
>>
>>75046448
I think you are right but no way there won't be more
How many people were in the Belgian cells and no one was an informant
There will be more
>>
>>75043296
>European Parliament in Strassburg
good luck i guess

>>75043296
>My guess is a shoot-out on a Spanish beach like they did in Sousse last year
hope not, but wouldnt be surprised if there are a few across europe in months to come.
>>
>>75046494
He would be considered white in US
>>
File: 1461674702685.png (580 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
1461674702685.png
580 KB, 680x383
>>75049160
Can you imagine it? An attack at EU's heart and they would still furiously defend them afterwards.
>>
>>75046384
that would be nice of them. I wonder if our politicians will still love muslims then
>>
File: feels guy.png (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
feels guy.png
42 KB, 400x400
>>75043296

He looks a bit like this guy
>>
>>75043296
Why didn't they let him?
>>
>>75046494

Mostly because you see so much hate and fear in their eyes.
>>
Which country looks more like Algeria: France or Belgium?
>>
>>75051192
belgium looks more like a second morocco.
France is algeria
>>
>>75051192
France.

Belgium is full of Moroccans.
>>
>>75051192

Belgium is half-French, so both I guess.
>>
File: causes-of-yellow-teeth.png (35 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
causes-of-yellow-teeth.png
35 KB, 400x400
>>75050086
Fixed
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.