[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So after all the talks on /pol/ about Trump I bet 200€ that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: gj8gw.jpg (42 KB, 490x275) Image search: [Google]
gj8gw.jpg
42 KB, 490x275
So after all the talks on /pol/ about Trump I bet 200€ that he would win. If he wins I get 750€ (+550). Now the odds are getting shorter and if I sell the bet I get 234€ (+34€).
I hear that polls are more optimistic now. Although the Libertarians may steal votes from him. Also Hillary could get fucked because all the corruption but Biden seems stronger than her.

My questions are: Can Hillary drop out of the race and give the nomination to Biden instead to uncle Bernie?

Where I can find more information of the polls taking in consideration every state % instead of general outcome? Something like the red-blue maps.
>>
Trump is a meme candidate.

He doesn't poll well with Hispanics, Asians, Blacks, Females of any race, and white male liberals (there are a shitload of these).

The only people he seems to get along with are disenfranchised memer racist anime NEETs on 4chan and rancid old people.
>>
>>75043544
Hahahahaha. Fuck head. We have heard all this before. Time and time again he proves you wrong. Say hello to the new president of the USA!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>75043660
Care to show me the polls in which trump has a considerable amount of voters from the groups I mentioned?
>>
>>75043810

>he thinks niggers are going to go out to vote when the candidate is a evil white woman as opposed to a evil old white bitch

Stay choppy, Manuel.
>>
File: trump bet.png (27 KB, 1123x166) Image search: [Google]
trump bet.png
27 KB, 1123x166
tfw put £25 (in bitcoin) on Trump at 8/1 just after he lost the first primary. Will get like £215.3 if he wins.. MAGA.
>>
>>75043919
>he didn't post the evidence
>his faith hangs from a thin thread comprised of assumptions and racial slurs
Top kek, typical trumpfag loser shitpost
>>
>>75044044
By the time the election happens your buttcoins will be worth basically nothing.

>trumpfag 'intellectuals'
>>
I remember putting a small bet on Obama not winning, I didnt think Americans were stupid enough (or guilty enough) to elect someone just based on his race.

You will be having a woman next. Either you will be that stupid, or your election result will be faked.
>>
>>75043919
Historically, the Clintons are more favorable among latinos an blacks, so yes.
>>
>>75044101

Say what you will, you're still a filthy spic.

>>75044160

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bitfinex/btcusd

implying they're not going to be worth double by the election.
>>
>>75044379

Bill Clinton yes, but Hillary not nearly as much. Let's be honest though, you could put a literal sack of potatoes as democratic party nominee and niggers/spics would vote for them.
>>
>>75043544
Shitskins all live in solid red states, the minority vote is a stupid libtard meme
>>
>>75044044
What web is that? Do you know if it's anonymous and you can bet worldwide? cause in my country beting is very regulated and you have to pay taxes.
>>
>>75043281
I RECOGNIZE THAT SOMBRERO

THAT'S ONE OF THE PINS FROM CLUB PENGUIN
>>
>>75044838

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/561819

It's anon, but you can only use Bitcoin.
>>
>>75044927
>https://nitrogensports.eu/r/561819
Thanks
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.