[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm a centrist >I'm actually better than the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
>I'm a centrist
>I'm actually better than the left AND right
>I hide my true opinion and pretend I'm above both sides
>golden means everywhere, there's no such thing as a right or wrong answer
>*tips fedora*
>nothing personal kid
>>
>>75041628
pretty much
>>
>>75041628
nobody exists with these opinions

prove me wrong
>>
>>75041668
excuse me, did you just express an opinion? I can easily point out it's flaws, and offer an alternative equally valid opinion

>having an opinion
>not being superior to all opinions
>>
>>75041816
that's nice, but have you considered that maybe, just maybe, in some sort of crazed universe, that just perhaps, the answer to some things might lie in the................ middle?
>>
>>75042025
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_to_moderation
>>
>>75041816
t. Sarcuck of Mossad
>>
>>75041628
Hi, Sargon.
>>
>>75042125
>>75042087
*inhales ecig*

I've heard of Sargon, is he a centrist?
>>
>>75042300
Yes of course. Remember, alt right and SJWs are two sides of the same coin. Only true intellectuals such as us stand in the middle with no convictions :^).
>>
I tried having an opinion once, it was scary. I had to actually form arguments and defend them instead of just criticising everyone else.

So I became a centrist.
>>
>>75041802
Me. You're all fanatic fags if you support either side
>>
>>75042391
*tips fedora in your direction*

I concur my friend. One day they will realise how superior we are. It's like watching children fight, heh.
>>
>>75042539
I agree.

But I'm inbetween the progressive and libertarian line all the way down.
>>
>people who try to pretend they're politically neutral by saying they don't like Hillary or Trump and trying to make them seem equally bad
WHETHER YOU LIKE TRUMP OR NOT AT LEAST HE'S NOT A FUCKING WAR CRIMINAL, HE'S NOWHERE NEAR HILLARY
>>
File: Sargon of Akkad4.png (507 KB, 894x564) Image search: [Google]
Sargon of Akkad4.png
507 KB, 894x564
>>75041628
Why does this man upset /pol/ so much?
>>
File: 1417313803227.png (414 KB, 624x714) Image search: [Google]
1417313803227.png
414 KB, 624x714
>>75041628

>tfw I'm actually a centrist on economic issues.

I swear I'm on the far right everywhere else. It's just that fascist economics are God-tier and happen to be centrist.
>>
>>75042637

He can literally say: "my wife's child."

He tries to argue that white genocide/displacement isn't happening.

He's just a smug sophist all around. He's not actually that smart if you really listen to him; the only reason he's convinced people that he is, is because he contrasts himself against rabid feminists in dry half-hour videos.
>>
>>75042637
I've actually never seen anything by this guy, I've only heard of him. This thread is from personal observations. I hardly ever come here.
>>
>>75042637
he's a liberal and a literal cuck
>>
>>75042539
found the neckbeard
>>
>>75042637
He doesn't really upset me. I wouldn't let a stranger on the internet control my emotions like that. I like some of the stuff he says about the regressive left, but he's only good at making his argument when he has the time to think and edit a video together. Any livestream where he's challenged, he folds like a house of cards.

As long as you aren't preaching "equality of outcome," he has no argument, only the ability to mock. It's pretty much The Daily Show for the libertarian left.
>>
But I did that political compass test twice and I was righr smack in the centre both times
>>
File: total.png (1 MB, 2880x1190) Image search: [Google]
total.png
1 MB, 2880x1190
>>75043044
Which one?
>>
File: 1441330001144.jpg (74 KB, 402x604) Image search: [Google]
1441330001144.jpg
74 KB, 402x604
Fence Sitters -

>Guys, listen to me, I we do NOT have to ban slavery, but we also should not let it remain as is. You just need to stop being a sheep to party ideals and see the middle ground like me.
>>
>>75041628
So you're saying people should decide once and never cross-reference their opinions, just blindly keep holding on to them? Center is the only rational choice because it allows you to cherry-pick good points from both sides and dismiss the rest.

Let's say I support marijuana legalization, abortion and gay/lgbt rights. If at the same time I support the death sentence, wall building and a mass deportation of illegals, does that make me a leftist?
>>
File: 1460810907385.jpg (49 KB, 683x553) Image search: [Google]
1460810907385.jpg
49 KB, 683x553
>>75042637
Doesn't upset me as long he rallies against SJWs I am not bothered by him
>>
>>75043370
That's the thing, people need to properly define what they mean by Centrist/Moderate/Fence-sitter, etc...

Because to some, it means being a moderate on an individual issue, like taking the middle ground on something like gun control.

To others, or in other contexts, it's having several opinions on issues that are all over the ideological map, kind of like ur boi D. Trump.

I consider myself more a moderate going by the latter definition.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.