[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am hosting Milo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: jose.jpg (20 KB, 206x366) Image search: [Google]
jose.jpg
20 KB, 206x366
Our club on campus is hosting Milo very soon. I will be giving his intro. What should I say?

I know for a fact there is large planned protest from our campus' feminist club and the SJW's including one particularly insufferable one in pic related.
>>
>>75041648
Every fucking thread!
>>
>>75042257
You need to tone down on the meth, Bruce
>>
>>75041594
ask him why he think's it's okay to take big black cocks up his shaved shit hole

ask him why he is associating the alternative right with faggots like him

ask him why he is a Catholic when he is destined to burn in hell
>>
>>75042397
He died a while ago, so what?

Also can only students go to Milo's college events?
>>
>>75041594
funny how they never had a problem with this pic which was in circulation at a much earlier date.
>>
>>75041594
You don't have to say shit. You're the guy who everyone looks at like "shieet now i gotta listen to this nigga while I wait for the faggot to show up". Just be upbeat, smile, hype the crowd for a minute and then get off the stage.
>>
>>75041594
How about you bring a gun and shoot every, single leftist scumbag that steps through the doors?

I'm serious, just kill them.
>>
Fuck off alt-right autist.
>>
>>75041648
Fuck off
Reported you in every thread
>>
>>75042453
>>75042513
>>
>>75041594
Ask him how he, as a supposed libertarian can justify supporting a statist, pro-censorship cuck like Trump.
>>
>>75041594

You don't need to say much other than the usual "I am x, and represent y, and want to thank z for putting on this event." etc etc.

I would, however, make sure there are a line of people defending the stage in lieu of the chimp out that happened at De Paulo yesterday.
>>
>>75041594
Why cant you just get someone whos not a cringewrothy fag?
>>
>>75042778
This. The show isn't about you OP. A sentence or two and that's it. Get the show going and introduce Milo. Don't waste time.

You may also want to remind the crowd not to cause any violence and for security to their jobs. Find out before the event how security will handle protesters and what the protocol is. Send all this information to attendees so they can be prepared
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.