[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mudslime Arabs vs Pooinloodia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Now it's time for a comparison, who is worse? The Mudslimes or the Poos? Who would you rather have in your country? Who would win in a war? (By Mudslimes im only including Arabs, the Panjeets get their Muslim Paki cousins, as well as Sri Lanka, Nepal etc) Who's a more superior race? The Arabs tend to look more physically white, but follow the most degenerate and wrong of faiths, whilst Indians follow an Aryan path, they destroyed themselves thousands of years ago with racemixing with what we're essentially Curry Niggers. What does /pol/ think?
>>
File: 1447316056488.gif (946 KB, 300x206) Image search: [Google]
1447316056488.gif
946 KB, 300x206
>that pic
i can only read font thats size 100+

anyways, id take the disgnated shitters

was friends with some 405 year old indian dude who ran the 7-11 near my old place
i would show up around when he would replace all the pastries, and he would give me that shit for free, literally fridge full of donuts

also it was fun fucking with customers with him
>>
>>75040753
>405 year old
woops meant 40-45
>>
>daily mail

fucking lol
>>
>>75040621
using dailz mail, jesus fucking christ, read some normal news outlets.
>>
>>75040621
>THOUSANDS of stupid people are going to believe this made up nonsense as they will only read the headline and think it is true like gullible fools!
Are they really stupid, though? Or is it stupid that the current state of affairs in Europe make this headline so very easy to believe?
>>
is it possible? with lab made meat?
>>
>>75040848
>>75040806
Congratulations, you played yourself.
>>
>>75041164
It's a parody made by some Muslim propagandists, so I doubt there's any real plans for it.
>>
>>75041170
FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CUM ON CAT IT HISS ON PENSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>75041250
So is that the Panjeets or the Rapefugees? Sounds like the Panjeets to me.
>>
>>75041303
what the fuck is a "pan"jeet

if you mean pajeets, indians are actually very well behaved and nice when they move to other countries

i'm english though
>>
>>75041378
Well I met one once named Panjeet, never met a Pajeet. Who is closer to being white though? Genetically Arabs are lighter skinned and may have more white features (occasional brown hair, taller etc) but once again Hinduism is arguably a more Aryan faith than Christianity, is this the reason so many white people are attracted to the Hindu - derived New Age movements?
>>
>>75041514
european languages are actually distantly related to the hindu ones
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.