[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE RISE OF TRUMP IS DUE TO WHITE RACISM GROWING IN GOO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 320x320
the GOP primary has a lot to do with white poor to working class Americans responding to the optics of a black man in office the last 7 years.

That's a fact and to not acknowledge that Trumps racial dog whistles after 7 years of a black man in office is not a reason for the rise of trump among GOP primary voters . It's not a result of the "regressive lefty" but growing sentiments of white nationalism in the GOP
>>
That's cool. Still voting for him Shillbot.

The difference between Republicans and Democrats is that Republicans think that Democrats are wrong, and Democrats believe Republicans are evil.
>>
The rise of Trump was not caused by white nationalism. White nationalism and the rise of Trump were caused by the same phenomena. Namely, the regressive left's ridiculous attempt to pull the overton window whereever it saw fit through doxxing and censorship, and to commit genocide on white people and act like to protest this made you a monster.

Trump is the a hero who only exists because YOU FAGGOTS went so far over the ledge into crazyville and cartoon villiany and expect people to expect cultural and racial death lying down.
>>
Fact: Obama was a mistake.
Fact: Obama got put into the white house because of liberal white guilt.
>>
>>75035064

Fact: George W Bush was a mistake
Fact : he cheated his way into the presidency by voter suppression and riggin the vote in Florida
>>
The left is failing because all they know is name calling and that is losing its power every day. I try to listen to left people and I tell myself I will stop once they call someone a name or use an adhom, most of them get blocked out in less than 15 seconds. They are dying, thankfully. If they could actually argue they might win a mind or two.
>>
>>75035163

We don't like the bushes either you fucking moron, that is why we humiliated jeb and disgraced his family name forever. And that same shit is about to happen to the Clintons so buckle up.
>>
>>75034767
here let me speak in racist ass terms so your dumb shillbottery can understand.
WE WAS KANGZ WAS IN OFFICE FOR 7 YEARZ NIGGIN SO HARD MOTHA FUCKAS GONNA FUCN ME
DAT SHIT AIN'T CRAY CRAY YO
>>
>>75035163
Who the fuck likes Bush jr. either.
>>
>>75034767
"Growing in goo"?!?
>>
>>75034767
the rise of trump is due to clinton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGG3DJAALkw
>>
>>75034954
evil is the human ability to take that which is concrete and make it abstract. liberals who are right of center laissez faire capitalists, and conservatives, are evil.
>>
>>75034767
If you really believe this, address the problem.

That is to say, there is an growing population of people alienated from normal society, where it is unacceptable to be racist or even respond to "dogwhistle" racism. That population large enough to get a major political candidate onto the center stage. What are you going to do to bring these people back into the mainstream? What are you going to do to assuage their fears in a way that genuinely consoles them? Obviously, not everyone in the country can be a member of the educated elite, so how can you stop this demographic of alienated people from reaching critical mass?
>>
Implying im not a white nationalist.
Try again shitlib.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.