[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Political Typology Quiz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Political Typology.png (55 KB, 1004x756) Image search: [Google]
Political Typology.png
55 KB, 1004x756
What is /pol/'s political typology? Here we can find out.

For 23 questions, reply to the post with your answer
>1
or
>2

posts ending in 0 decide the answer
>>
File: Political Typology.png (19 KB, 1007x391) Image search: [Google]
Political Typology.png
19 KB, 1007x391
1 or 2?
>>
>>75031876
2. Less goverment in anything the better it is
>>
>>75031841
Post site link faggot
>>
>>75032286
http://www.people-press.org/quiz/political-typology/
>>
Business Conservative
>>
Your best fit is...Hard-Pressed Skeptic along with 13% of the public.

Deeply financially-stressed and distrustful of government, Hard-Pressed Skeptics have reservations about both political parties, but more lean toward the Democratic Party. In general, they want government to do more to solve problems, but have doubts about its efficiency. Hard-Pressed Skeptics are among the most cynical about the ability of individuals to improve their lot through hard work. These attitudes may reflect their distressed financial conditions: Hard-Pressed Skeptics have the lowest average family incomes of any of the typology groups. Compare groups on key issues.

If you look at the breakdown on questions, the only places I diverge significantly with the population at large is supporting US involvement in foreign affairs and the fact that I do not believe that success is a guaranteed reward for hard work - that's significant because it suggests a strong bias in the survey, like sermons telling men to man up and marry single mothers.

I wouldn't call that utter nonsense, but I would say that at least half of the questions consisted of two statements that were nowhere near anything I believe on what appears to be the issue at hand. To say one is closer to my beliefs is to conclude that, significantly, you're safer driving 145 miles per hour than you are driving 148.

As for my financial condition, I retire in 7-10 years with zero concerns about my security. I am under-employed, mostly because I'm a lazy fuck who relies on intelligence rather than effort to get by, but I am not wanting for anything and manage a middle class lifestyle. OTOH
>>
This quiz sucks and is hella biased. It called me a converashit which I'm the farthest thing from it. Also it praises solid liberals as being highly educated, toplel
>>
>>75031876
>government regulations
>public interest
Maybe only to prevent monopols to happen.
Would pick 2 anyway
>>
Steadfast conservative here
>>
Young outsider here
>>
young outsider here. didnt even know that this shit exist
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.