[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Crime in Okinawa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 0521_defense_web.jpg (60 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
0521_defense_web.jpg
60 KB, 800x480
Is it possible the majority of crimes by US service members in Okinawa are committed by blacks?
>>
Yes.
>>
I can't find any statistics broken down by race. I'd kinda hate to go through all the news articles but it would be fun to have something to rub in the face of SJWs
>>
Seen very few black guys on my Oki trips, so if it's all them, they are really working it.
>>
>>75028168
If you look up the individual incidents, get the names and google those individuals, most of them are black.
Including the current incident and the two highest profile incidents in our history in Okinawa.
>>
>>75027814
I would love to hear the Japanese media say it was black American service men who perpetuated these crimes.
>>
File: rooftop-koreans-1.jpg (185 KB, 950x647) Image search: [Google]
rooftop-koreans-1.jpg
185 KB, 950x647
>>75027814
I'm pretty sure the japs know that blacks are destructive criminals.
>>
>>75027870
BURAKU MONKI GO HOME!!!
>>
>>75031105
Leaf.
>>
File: rlmdbbs61.jpg (141 KB, 631x841) Image search: [Google]
rlmdbbs61.jpg
141 KB, 631x841
>blacks

thats a damn lit half moon
>>
>>75027814

The majority of crimes by US service members in Okinawa are committed by Marines, who are the niggers of the US Armed Forces, so yes.

I'm so glad my company will be on Honshu this fall and nowhere near Okinawa, but I'm sure the JGSDF is going to be wary and we are probably going to be locked down to post because of this incident.

I just want to go to Kyoto, but Big Army probably won't let us.
>>
>>75027814
Probably the most outrageous incident was the 1995 rape.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Okinawa_rape_incident

Go on, Google the names of the perps.

>>75030410
No joking, they just say "American service members" and most people just see that as the bad thing.
>>
File: damson.jpg (114 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
damson.jpg
114 KB, 640x640
>>75031715
That said

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Katsuyama_killing_incident

>Since the killings, the cave has been known as Kurombo Gama, which roughly translates to Black Men's cave in English
>>
>>75029847
I agree, just saying for insomniacs, they sure do shit the bed a lot.
>>
>>75027814
Something like 70-80% of the rape cases by U.S. personnel in "liberated" France during WW2 were by niggers in the supply brigades.

Also:
Cave of the Negroes
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Katsuyama_killing_incident

Niggers got a little too rapey, based holdout nip soldiers delivered justice
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.