[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POL CHRISTIANITY THREAD PART II - OUT OF THE DARKNESS EDITION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
File: HeIsRisen.jpg (233 KB, 1245x946) Image search: [Google]
HeIsRisen.jpg
233 KB, 1245x946
Hey pol, it's time for another thread dedicated to our lord and savior Jesus Christ.

Unfortunately the last thread was cut short because I had to work at 6am. But I should be good to go for a few hours tonight.

If you are angry, confused, or feeling lost without purpose, if you are curious about how Jesus can change your life, or if you are struggling believer in need of guidance and community, this is the thread for you.

If you just want to hang out and chat with some Christian brahs, this is also the thread for you.

Let's do this guys.
>>
>>75026396
Praise Kek.
>>
>>75027172
Kek will bring you temporary laughter through meme magic which is unpredictable and fleeting.

Jesus Christ will bring you joy and clarity for all of eternity in his kingdom. He is certain, absolute, and everlasting.
>>
Please keep these threads going. I have a lot of questions.

I recently bought a Bible but it's difficult to understand.

One thing I wondered is what it means to "build an alter."
Do they get some rocks lying about? Sticks? How big is it? How elaborate? I'm just trying to visualize.

Also, providing a "burnt offering," do they eat the offering completely burnt or are they just cooking stuff regularly?

Thanks
>>
>>75026396
I'm depressed. How can Jesus save me?
>>
I was raised Lutheran but I don't believe anymore.

What's the best denomination to join if I want to Deus vult? All the synods in the US are filled with communists and cucks.
>>
>>75029100
Depression comes from continued dissatisfaction with your life. You may feel heartbroken, lonely, underachieving, lost, or confused. I don't know your personal circumstance. But I do know the root cause.

The reason you feel this way is because you are seeking happiness in all the wrong places. You may be seeking women, money, social circles, etc. But none of these things will lead you to happiness.

By allowing Jesus into your life, you will walk down a path in life which was unimaginably better than whatever you had planned for yourself.

Christ will share in your suffering, allow you to fight it and become stronger for it, open you up to a community to help you along the way, and ultimately lead you to a much better place.
>>
>>75029668
You must look not only at the denomination, but also the convention it belongs to.

The best conservative branches in the US include Southern Baptist Convention (SBC), Lutheran Church Missouri Synod (LCMS), and Presbyterian Church In America (PCA). All other groups tend to be pretty liberal.

The final religious war will be fought in Europe. Look at Eastern European Orthodoxs if you are going for the traditionalist route.
>>
>>75028977
How about you read the Bible carefully. The alter is described meticulously.
Part of the offering is burned on the alter, another part is giving to the Levi so they have something to eat.
>>
>>75027734
Unpredictable MM is the best.
>>
>>75028977
The alter is described pretty specifically in Leviticus.

The offering was completely burnt. Its purpose was to completely destroy the animal meat and produce the most smoke to rise to heaven to appease God.
>>
>>75026396

I have a grudge against Christians because they have told me and others numerous times that males are disposable and that only men should be hated/held accountable for things/punished. I cannot forgive Christians for this.
>>
>>75031398
That's a funny way to spell "feminists"
>>
There is only one God and has a name easily translatable into many languages, for the name itself is in the meaning and not in the letters or words

Praying to Jesus is polytheism and idolatry
Believing Satan exists is also polytheism

Belief in either as a supernatural force is severely missing the point, there is no Satan, there is just your refusal to accept the true nature of God: not always loving.

And to the atheist whose response is why worship, God has no need for your trivial words thought in your head. Anecdotally, I've witnessed atheists in my life be consistently happier than theists, this is obvious, God does not care if you even believe in it, although will find amusement if you do.

My God is not the patronising sky wizard you're typically used to strawmanning, but closer to an all powerful Cthonic deity that will make you question reality itself.

Fear it or disbelieve. Those are your only options.
>>
>>75031489

No, it was Christians that said that to me and others.

Christians think those things and it's horrible.
>>
>>75031724
Sorry friend but you have been sadly misinformed.

Jesus, Father, and Holy Spirit collectively form the Holy Trinity of God.

Your God is the work of fiction. And I pray that you turn away from the pseudo religion you formed here and turn instead to the true path to salvation through Jesus Christ.
>>
>>75032416
There are many "Christians" who also believe in gay marriage, abortion, and don't think you need to believe in Jesus to be saved. Do not be fooled by these imposters.

If it is not stated in the Holy Bible, it is not a Christian view. God has made man in His image. Why would He do this for something which was disposable? And how could this creation be inferior to that which formed out of it (woman)?
>>
>>75032416
Well, what does the Bible say? You must put a distinction between the religion and those who claim to follow it. I gave you a link last time I talked to you, in it was a sermon demonstrating how real, Biblical Christianity rises men up and encourages them to be their best and affirms their worth. You didn't watch it, did you?

>>75032436
Amen
>>
>>75032779

>Why would He do this for something which was disposable? And how could this creation be inferior to that which formed out of it (woman)?

You tell me.

This is a major reason western civilization has declined with no chance of recovery. Everyone turned their back on men, especially young men, and started hating us and finding ways to make our lives even more difficult.
>>
>>75032436
There is only one God, the one I'm referring to is the same one mentioned in exodus and the same believed in by Jesus, the greatest mind of the occult to ever exist. The same God that can link minds together to form a covenant, to merge human souls even for a moment, as was done on Sinai. This same God has always existed, always will exist and is with you at this moment.

Mine is only a pseudo religion as I accept any followers of mine will pick and choose my beliefs. I'm okay with that because I don't wish this insanity onto others. My religion is by nature anti authoritarian, it necessitates a close relationship with your children, it necessitates teaching them everything you know.

You clearly know who I am, you clearly know my God is far from a work of fiction and the only God that successfully stands the test of logic. My God can even be explained through Trinitarian beliefs; God's mind, God's body and the two form God's soul.

What my God isn't is something you can dump your problems on. There is no God loves you bullshit. There are no soothing words, there is no commandments for adoration, there is simply this: fear it.
>>
>>75033016

That thread was horrible. I did watch it, it was just more "time to be real men and man up and submit to women" garbage that Christians like to force on young men.

The video was garbage.
>>
>>75026396
>without purpose
Most of a Christian's tenets are negative in nature - commandments to refrain from different sins.
Those commandments that exist as actual positive purposes are generally vague in nature and don't provide much in actually telling someone what exactly they should be doing at any given moment.
>>
>>75030779
>protestant

Get off of my board leaf
>>
>>75026396

I have already accepted Jesus a few years ago after demonic attack. The attacks would stop when i would use Jesus name and the entities that attacked me did seem scared. So i have known for about 2 years God is real and i have come to accept it and undo my many years of atheist programing.

Now hears the problem, I'm more lost now than i have ever been and i hate life. I hate that God lets bad things happen to people i hate that he let bad things happen to me. I don't hate him for it because i just accept it as part of his plan but seriously wtf. Am i the only Christian that is even more lost after finding Jesus? I was much happier as an atheist and i find myself wanting to go back to it even though i can't knowing what i know now.

Seriously, Help.
>>
>>75033114
The sermon said nothing of that sort. Watch it again. It actually said for men to only submit to God (and the Government, but only insofar as it is line with God), and that men should be the heads of the household and that his wife should submit to him. In saying that, he shouldn't be a dick to his wife.

Ranking of things, also known as the Chain of Being:
God > Angels > Demons > Men > Women > Children > Animals

This theory is clearly manifest in the Bible once the Bible is read carefully.
>>
>>75033251
I am sorry that you have fallen into the denominational wars by attacking Christians at the behest of a ritualistic, corrupt body in the form of the Catholic "Church".

I pray that you will dedicate the passionate hate you are directing at the followers of Christ and redirect into doing good and glorifying Him in your daily life.
>>
>>75033542

No. The guy in the video was a cuck and I hate people like him and everyone that thinks what he does.

I have had to fight with Christians on the Internet a lot about this, and I've suffered brutal losses and defeats because of it, But I will not give up. Christians should be ashamed, they destroyed men and western civilization.
>>
>>75033414
I am glad to hear that you have accepted Christ into your life after years of programming of disbelief.

Sometimes the greatest struggles come after accepting him into our hearts. It is easy to explain tragedies away as "random acts of nature" in a "chaotic universe". It is a lot harder to rationalize how and why our God would do these things.

All I can say regarding these things is that God has a plan. And sometimes his plans are beyond our understanding. Sometimes now and sometimes forever.

You were attacked by demons. While this was no doubt a painful struggle, it is an event that allowed you to come to Christ and accept him where you otherwise would not have.

I recommend getting plugged into a community. Churches are filled with theological experts who can support God's will and His actions with scripture and provide clarity and insight into his ways.
>>
File: manifest destiny.jpg (144 KB, 1307x994) Image search: [Google]
manifest destiny.jpg
144 KB, 1307x994
>>75033910
>christians destroyed western civilization
if you say so, but we created it in the first place.
>>
>>75033193
But Christianity does in fact provide us with a blueprint of what we should be doing in any given situation.

We accept Christ. We allow him to guide our lives through studying, praying, and reading his word. We glorify him in all that we do. We bring other lost souls to him.

It's really just that simple.
>>
>>75033414

Ecclesiastes 1:18
For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

Sorrow is expected after you're saved but you should be living in expectation of The Blessed Hope (aka the rapture).

Titus 2:12–13
12 training us to renounce ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright, and godly lives in the present age, 13 waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ
>>
>>75026396
I've tried reason. I've literally begged you to give arguments instead of insults, to try and and convince me that there is something to believe in. I was born into a christian family, I attended church and Sunday school until i was 10 and started ditching it and using my donation money for ice cream. I had stopped believing when I was 9. The preacher told stories and that was all they were to me. Stories. People where always exasperated when I said I didn't believe in them. But only that. They just stared at me like I was evil and said I should pray. No-one ever tried to convince me or give me reasons other than "God is good and looks after us all", "thats why its called faith darling". Many years later, I lurk these threads, I say, but why do you think x. Give me a reason for y. I provide a history on your own religion that most seem completely ignorant of. Then you insult me. I'm not rude, beyond coming here as a non christian in the first place. I begged you /pol. Stop insulting and just give me a reason. But no. So I have given up. You have shown me the true nature of Christians. Blind belief, in a religion that they are almost completely ignorant of.

So this is the result. I now have lost my respect for you. I will haunt your threads, posting my whiny shit until someone gives me some deduction or genuine arguments for why someone should believe.
>>
>>75034606
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3Y2fLUmRR0&list=PL0hhX2rP03Qrm473ubXQ5sUvYPnivwhrA
>>
>>75034366

You did destroy it though. Your recent actions in recent years.

Why did you turn your back on men the way you did? You'll have to answer to God for that. You destroyed an entire civilization just because you decided a few years ago to start hating men and pandering to women 24/7.
>>
>>75033910
You clearly must've been distracted or didn't really pay attention to what he was saying, because everything you said about him and the sermon has been so far wrong.
I don't care about your struggles debating against Christians - that's irrelevant. I don't care about what so-called Christians think about it. What does the Bible say about this? You've clearly studied the Bible enough to debate about it, so tell me, what is the Biblical stance on this issue. Quote verses too.

>Steven Anderson is a cuck
wew lad
>>
File: Screenshot_20160515-174304.jpg (281 KB, 1428x1215) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160515-174304.jpg
281 KB, 1428x1215
DAILY REMINDER KEK IS A FALSE FROG
>>
God bless all of you pol. Don't forget to pray and repent before bed
>>
>>75034606

Nice copy pasta.

And don't you have bigger things to wory about like Niggers trying to lynch you?
>>
>>75026396
is it possible to become christian without attending church? the closest church to me is a 7 hour drive.
>>
File: 1464047010660.jpg (61 KB, 579x553) Image search: [Google]
1464047010660.jpg
61 KB, 579x553
>>75034452
>he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
The redpill is tough
>>
dubs mean meme magic is actually god helping us and Jesus will come back
>>
>>75035345

Get baptised.

Proper one not Catholic sprinkle.
>>
>>75035131

No. I am not going to debate you. You want that. So I can validate you and give you something to do, so I can validate your 4chan existence.

I watched the damn video. He even used Bible verses as references to say how men should man up and submit to women. You just want to "debate" so you can be a rude aussie and deny everything I say. I'm not falling for your tricks.
>>
>>75034366
They created nothing, they stole everything from religions that came before. Hence how it can be proven as a non- white entirely Arab highly likely Jewish religion.

Thing is you're so indoctrinated that you wont accept truth that you've been betrayed. Kill and destroy other religions to satisfy a lie.
>>
>>75033045
>no chance of recovery

Perhaps not a recovery to what it was, but we will evolve and grow. There is a future for Western Civilization, white men, and Christ.

But only if you make it so.
>>
>>75035433
H never said to submit to women, because that is an wholly unbiblical principle. I never said I wanted to debate you, so spare the psychoanalysis. I'd just like you to supply me with some scriptural evidence that demonstrates that Christian men, according to the fundamental source of doctrine ie the Bible, are indeed disposable, should be hated, be punished, and that women should have dominion over them.
>>
File: circumcision.jpg (77 KB, 590x392) Image search: [Google]
circumcision.jpg
77 KB, 590x392
Left we forget the edgy sense of humor it takes to sustain a 6000 year old tradition of slicing up our children's penises, only to condemn it when adults do it to themselves.
>>
>>75026396
Thanks for these threads.

After 25 years of atheism, I became a Christian last year.

I have no questions, but will contribute an excerpt from a book I'm reading, Sculpting in Time by Andrei Tarkovsky. He writes about self-sacrifice and his last film, The Sacrifice (IMO his best). He passed away from cancer shortly after this.
>>
>>75035686

Nice fantasy you got there. How can there be a future when everyone, even YOU Christians, hate us? Stop feeding me false hope, I don't believe it.

>>75035710

The guy said it in the video the entire time. I forget the exact references, but I have read the Bible before years ago. It is a fundamental part of Christian ideals to make men "disposable, should be hated, be punished, and that women should have dominion over them.". I will go to the video and listen to the verses if I have the energy.
>>
>>75035814

>Circumcision

Is this another protestant heretical meme?
>>
>>75035345
Yes but it can be hard. Community, guidance from elders, and weekly teachings go a long way.

In your situation a combination of daily biblical readings, praying, and studying will help. The internet is filled with websites to answer questions.

Many churches even put their sermons online so you can get comfy and stream live on Sunday mornings.

It is not ideal. But it is very doable. Try to get connected to some church body though.
>>
yo christbro i want to be christian but i can't believe in Jesus' resurrection. If I can't do this but I still seek his forgiveness, am I forgiven?
>>
>>75026396
Is it alright if I'm a bit of a heretic? I still do my best to be a decent human being and to best carry my cross.
>>
>>75036247
Check these out bro:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TUYymBPce08oyuhnHLLkR_B
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TW70EEo4e2onJ4lq1QYSzrY

Also check out the works of NT Wright, William Lane Craig, and Gary Habermas.

Matthew 7:7
>>
>>75035509
>stole everything from religions that came before
i listened to this debate on that retarded notion the other day:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XKOlOnRsD4

if anyone's bored enough they should give this a listen, there were some hilariously uncomfortable parts
>guy is upset that white quotes from a book the other guy's written
>the book is for sale in the lobby of the event so it's weird that he'd object
>judge allows it
>much later white points out that one of the historians barker cited in the book was some woman who wrote books on sewing and who's educational background was an art degree or something
>>
>obeying a slave morality

You people are pathetic
>>
File: 1457326343699.png (523 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1457326343699.png
523 KB, 1111x597
>>75026396
Praise Kek.
>>
>>75036375
That depends.

If you are challenging the teachings of a church because that appear to conflict with biblical teachings and instead have basis in madmade ideals, then you are in the right.

If you are challenging the teachings of a church or the texts because you disagree with them, but have no biblical evidence to support this, that is a problem.

It is easy to declare yourself as a Christian but not put the work in to forming a relationship with Christ, glorifying him, and allowing him to steer your life to where it needs to be.

When you are ready to stop trusting yourself and instead put your trust in Jesus, that is when you will truly see the positive power that Jesus Christ has on your life.
>>
>>75034366

>what is the axial age
>>
>>75036375

What sort of heretic?

Pls no Pentacostal.
>>
>>75036725
Not a certain type. I'm just a bit skeptical about what the church is pushing, since it combines faith with politics.
>>
File: 1464139778716.png (342 KB, 482x552) Image search: [Google]
1464139778716.png
342 KB, 482x552
Racemix, goyim - the holy father commands it.
>>
>>75037114

Considering the church is daily under attack, and that they are the only ones trying to stem the tide of foreign pushed degeneracy. All the power to them.
>>
>>75036694
i'll bite, what does the axial age have to do with western civilization?
>>
>>75026396
How can we end the Devil?
>>
>>75037582
I don't think the Devil is our enemy. His scheming is what tests our faith and allows us to shine. He also serves as an example of what we should not become.
>>
>>75037582
By accepting Christ and turning away from the temptation, sin, and trickery of Satan, he will be powerless against you.
>>
File: Cross_Easter.jpg (1 MB, 2946x1951) Image search: [Google]
Cross_Easter.jpg
1 MB, 2946x1951
>>75033046

>t. Muslim

To know the father you must know the son.

Do not let the world sway you.
>>
File: PJw3RDl.jpg (551 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
PJw3RDl.jpg
551 KB, 600x800
>>75037730

Satan literally means "the adversary."
>>
File: Buff_Jesus.jpg (53 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Buff_Jesus.jpg
53 KB, 500x333
>>75037582

Christ has already, but not yet defeated the devil.

"It is finished."
>>
Hey anons, what an opportune time for a thread. I was just considering joining a church.

My parents were Christian, but were never active in the faith, never attended church etc.

I've come to realize that even if I am currently a literal fedora, I might as well give faith an honest shot; especially given that I agree and support most of its moral tenets anyway.

Any recommendations for a denomination? Most people I knew in town took a very degenerate turn after High School, so I'd appreciate anything that typically has an active youth wing, and some sense of community.
>>
>>75038100
The good news of our lord Jesus Christ is that all true believers are capable of becoming the Son of God and thus capable of divinity. Failure to recognise this is to make his sacrifice vain, that not just Caesar but all seekers of enlightenment are the children of God.

To know the Son of God you shall learn to know yourself, and in knowing yourself you shall achieve enlightenment. This isn't just Christian but Buddhist, Taoist and even Islamic. We are all capable of greatness.

To know the Father is to know all the things of both heaven and earth.

Tell me, do you know the true name of the true God? It's not deus or Zeus, it's not God or Odin, it's not even Allah, that's just the Arabic word for the placeholder name aka God". What is the true name of God? Know this and only then will you believe in the same God I do.

>>75038399
None.

Just study as many beliefs as you can, form your own and teach your children. You'll find if it truly works for you it'll work relatively okay for your children, the Jews recognised this, which is why lineage is a big part of their religion.

In the meantime, I'll always be somewhere on 4chan or wherever I can spread my views anonymously.

>>75038294
The "devil" is defeated when you defeat yourself.
>>
>>75038399
If all you're interested in is a young community who follow and love the Lord, often the bigger Baptist churches have youth and young adult groups and that sort of thing. As do the Pentecostals and non-denom churches.

If you're looking for Truth, read your Bible and go to the Church that most reflects what you've read.
>>
>>75037429

It quite literally created it. What you call western civilization took more than 5000 years to develop, starting with the first civilizations in Mesopotamia, the Indus valley, the Nile river and the Yellow river. The axial age itself was mostly influenced by the ideas of Zoroaster, who was the first prophet to view life as a cosmic struggle of good versus evil, with an ultimate victory of good over evil. This would later influence the religion of Judaism, which is a combination of this zoroastrian theme of good vs. evil, combined with religious themes from the Egyptian and Canaanite paganisms. Also, in India, China and Greece, themes like suffering, empathy, knowledge, ethics and rituals were already well developed before Jesus was even born. The idea that Christianity somehow 'caused' the West is completely idiotic and not supported by anything we find in history. What we find in history is that what we call the West is a highly complex mixture of themes, developed mostly by people outside of the Abrahamic tradition, most of whom never met each other.
>>
File: savior.png (2 MB, 1079x991) Image search: [Google]
savior.png
2 MB, 1079x991
>>75038529

The scripture is very clear to avoid false teachers. Christ is your teacher, your God, your brother. You do as he commands, trusting he will lead you through.

The "greatness" of other faiths all pass away with the earth, ultimately accomplishing nothing.

Christ stands forever.
>>
>>75038613

I was honestly hoping truth and community would be intertwined.

I've heard the non-denom Churches are fairly lax (ie, attendees don't typically practice anything at all, but act moral on Sundays) is that a fair assessment?
>>
File: 1464069944675.png (143 KB, 696x567) Image search: [Google]
1464069944675.png
143 KB, 696x567
>>75038652

>Le Christianity is bad meme
>>
>>75038751
The two aren't mutually exclusive, hopefully you will find a church that has both community and Truth.
As far as non-denom goes, they're all different, most are pretty lax, as far as I'm aware of - they like the 'feel-good' Gospel, which all the liberal persuasions therein.
>>
>>75038870
with*, not which
>>
>>75038708
If a "faith" fails to affirm belief in the true God, it is by nature false. What works for a Jew won't necessarily work for an Arab or a Bengali or an African. It won't necessarily work for you.

Christ is all of us. Christ has been reborn in the minds of true believers. That's the point. Jesus has had such an effect on all westerners our behaviour and reactions to stimuli have been changed.

>>75038817
Yes, when you completely displace a people via overpopulation amongst a less technologically advanced people, it Iooks like a dark age. You can't show me a single dark age that didn't correlate better with mass migration than a change in belief systems.

Because that wasn't the first dark age.
>>
>>75038751

Church of Christ here. Nondenominational churches teach and base their traditions on scripture alone, preferring to simply be known as "Christians" rather than label themselves anything other than followers of Christ.

Truly some of the most wonderful people in the world. You will find a loving family.
>>
>>75031398
LOL who the fuck have you been speaking to?
>>
>>75038870
>>75039100

Thanks anons.

I'll give it a shot.
>>
>>75038963

The dark ages were not caused by the church. Stop tipping your fedora so hard. The church held on to the last vestiges of knowledge after the Romans fell to the barbarians due to economic reasons.

If it wasn't for the church, Europe would be Muslim right now.

Interesting how quickly this is becoming a reality in the present day, as the natives become more and more atheistic.
>>
>>75038817

None of that addressed what I actually said, good job
>>
>>75026396
God Bless
>>
>>75039221
No, it was caused by displaced populations who refused to assimilate.

Sound familiar? History always repeats when humans fail to learn.

You really are such immature things.

>>75038652
The battle between good and evil is won by realising you'll always need to struggle and strive further and harder go perfect yourself. There is truly nothing more evil than believing you're a good or decent or even acceptable human.

I have slain the beast, are you willing to feast on its carcass with me?
>>
File: 4ChFbJSBqu4.jpg (25 KB, 363x405) Image search: [Google]
4ChFbJSBqu4.jpg
25 KB, 363x405
>>75026396
>fapping to dank memes
>following Jesus Christ
pick one

You surely not going to marry one of those Christian whores who has as an excuse forgiveness and how god loves everybody when she cheats and fucks a nigger. Blue pill shins the brightest when you are a Christian cuck.
>>
>>75039221
Atheists are liberals.
They scared to say anything about islam.

They will do nothing to save democracy.
>>
>>75026396

More spiritual then specifically religious but...

Is my vague belief and understanding of the metaphors from the old stories being used in my everyday life enough?

I totally respect what Jesus was about, but I dont get the vibe God wanted unwavering devotion without a little leeway.

I guess I see it more as a God who loves you despite everything and gets that we are a little flawed. Especially if you consider the fact he descended from heaven in the form of his own son to bear the burden of our sin to save us from ourselves or whatever

I guess over thinking it makes it seem harder than it is, but spirituality has all but fizzled out to the people in my social circles so I cant really discuss it.
>>
>>75026396
Salve,

Wish there were more Catholics over here in The Netherlands. Or even a decent old medieval church. But nigh all of them has been ransacked and nicked by those cancerous protestant heretics.
>>
>>75028977
22 And the LORD said to Moses, "Thus you shall say to the people of Israel: 'You have seen for yourselves that I have talked with you from heaven.
23 You shall not make gods of silver to be with me, nor shall you make for yourselves gods of gold.
24 An altar of earth you shall make for me and sacrifice on it your burnt offerings and your peace offerings, your sheep and your oxen. In every place where I cause my name to be remembered I will come to you and bless you.
25 If you make me an altar of stone, you shall not build it of hewn stones, for if you wield your tool on it you profane it.
26 And you shall not go up by steps to my altar, that your nakedness be not exposed on it.' - Exodus 20:22-26
>>
>>75029100
According to Ecclesiastes "depression" would be categorized as a condition experienced in a season of life...it is a time for self reflection and asking for the Holy Spirit(Ruach Hakodesh) to guide you and show you what in you're life is causing this period of sorrow. God will show you and comfort you through it, but it is your duty to perform the action(s) necessary to get out of it.

20 Deceit is in the heart of those who devise evil, but those who plan peace have joy.
21 No ill befalls the righteous, but the wicked are filled with trouble.
22 Lying lips are an abomination to the LORD, but those who act faithfully are his delight.
23 A prudent man conceals knowledge, but the heart of fools proclaims folly.
24 The hand of the diligent will rule, while the slothful will be put to forced labor.
25 Anxiety in a man's heart weighs him down, but a good word makes him glad.
26 One who is righteous is a guide to his neighbor, but the way of the wicked leads them astray.
27 Whoever is slothful will not roast his game, but the diligent man will get precious wealth.
28 In the path of righteousness is life, and in its pathway there is no death. - Proverbs 12:20-28
>>
>>75026396
Fuck You Leaf.

Praise Kek
>>
>>75026396
>Jesus

Sure thing

>makes "christian" thread
>offers the antichrist

Antichrist checklist:

[x] 1 John 4:3 The antichrist was already there on that time.
[x] Revelation 17:8 The antichrist will rise from the abyss (done by jesus after 3 days dead bible claims).
[x] Revelation 13:14 Will fool the world with miracles.
[x] Thessalonians 2:4 Claimed godhood and this is still claimed of him.
[x] Revelation 13:5 Exerts his authority for 42 months, this is the time jesus spent preaching.
[x] Daniel 7:25 Will change the law of God (Jesus claims not to change the law but then says to do things differently).
[x] Revelation 3:9 His folowers will claim to be jews (christians) but are not.
[x] Revelations 13:14 The image of the beast who was wounded, yet lived, will be worshipped (jesus on a stick).
[x] Revelations 13:15 Many who do not worship the beast are killed (inquisition, etc).
[x] Revelation 13:16-17 People will receive his mark unwillingly (you are baptized traitorously at birth).

Sidenotes:

Indeed, jesus "christians" are not christians because it is claimed of them that they will be able to do ANY miracle, are you seeing this from them?
Jeremiah 8:8 states that the law of God was changed, the law of God is Scripture, so no, we don't know what was there originally, discard anything that isn't justified by the power of God, rationalizations are just rationalizations, if they are not authorized, they can't prove them with power proper of God.
>>
>>75029668
Separate denominations are all just a mechanism of the Hegelian principle, Jesus Christ said:
22 Then a demon-oppressed man who was blind and mute was brought to him, and he healed him, so that the man spoke and saw.
23 And all the people were amazed, and said, "Can this be the Son of David?"
24 But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, "It is only by Beelzebul, the prince of demons, that this man casts out demons."
25 Knowing their thoughts, he said to them, "Every kingdom divided against itself is laid waste, and no city or house divided against itself will stand.
26 And if Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then will his kingdom stand?
27 And if I cast out demons by Beelzebul, by whom do your sons cast them out? Therefore they will be your judges.
28 But if it is by the Spirit of God that I cast out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.
29 Or how can someone enter a strong man's house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man? Then indeed he may plunder his house.
30 Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.
31 Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven people, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.
32 And whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come. - Matthew 12:22-32

Christ is the only way to salvation and he gave his followers the great commission in Matthew 28:16-20. If you find a church who is not acting in accordance with that, it probably is not good. It's a tree that bears no fruit.

Furthermore St. Paul claimed in 2 Corinthians 11:4 that if a church preached a new or separate Jesus/Gospel that we should avoid it.

So basically anon...you should probable read the Pentateuch, the Gospel, and Acts & Romans to be able to properly discern the character of a specific church.
>>
>>75031398
Need more info on whatever your yammering on about.
>>
>>75041334

Interesting. If you take this literal, there is some kind of circular prophecy here. I think the bible is a lot more esoteric than a lot of people realize.
>>
>>75041446

No, it is simpler: The same people that touch little boys touched the bible so you will not find the original work in there.
>>
been a christian going on 5 years now. My advice is read the bible and avoid churches. The word and grace of god saves you not the church.
>>
>>75039648

Good thing the US, full of Christians, is just doing okay, huh?

Estonia, Finland and Norway all have a higher percentage of atheists and they are far more conservative than your country, take in less immigrants, and aren't the source of cultural Marxism like the US is. The biggest cucks in the US are the evangelicals who would rather vote for the nice Christian black man or the Hispanic rat dude who pays them lip service than Trump because Trump "Isn't a good Christian".
>>
>>75036247
yes whoever believes or is baptized will be saved.
>>
>>75041510
If you ask me, the Papacy was the West's biggest mistake.
>>
>>75026396
Hey you should make this a regular thing, like a Sunday /pol/ church thread. We must counter that Indonesian Muslim who makes threads every night.
>>
>>75031724
Jesus claimed to be God almighty anon...praying to him is NOT polytheism...

1 "Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also.
4 And you know the way to where I am going."
5 Thomas said to him, "Lord, we do not know where you are going. How can we know the way?"
6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
7 If you had known me, you would have known my Father also. From now on you do know him and have seen him."
8 Philip said to him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us."
9 Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you so long, and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?
10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own authority, but the Father who dwells in me does his works.
11 Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me, or else believe on account of the works themselves.
12 "Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father.
13 Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14 If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it. - John 14:1-14
>>
>>75026396

If we are condemned to an eternity of suffering for committing the crime of being created in His image, then let it be. If He shall punish us in His name for His deeds, let it be. If we are to be Judged without a fair trial, let it be.

If I am sent to Hell because He made Adam & Eve create the First Sin, let it be.

What I will not let be is His justification of His actions. If my God asks me to repent, I will not. I will not kneel to a God on a throne, nor will I kneel to His Son. I am Man. Man has been the guiding light in this realm and will always be so. Let Him answer to us for His condemnation. Let Us be reborn in the retribution of Sin. Let Him acknowledge his creation of Us to suffer on Earth, then in Eternity. Let Him answer for The Church which sits in gold cathedrals with fortunes doubling that of the poorest nations. Let Him answer for death, for Hell, for Angels & Demons, for Justin Bieber, for Famine, Pestilence and all other Horsemen.

When We are Judged, let Him be Judged.
>>
>>75041334
If you don't believe in Jesus, what are you, Jewish?
>>
>>75041957

wow your pride has blinded you so much. Does a just and perfect God pay for the sins you mentioned which were all committed by humans of their own free will?

Even that evil you just spewed out of your rotten heart can be forgiven as Jesus paid your full price. Acknowledge that you need to repent and cure the hardness of your heart
>>
>>75041957
You seem to judge God for giving us free will, without it we wouldn't be anything, but puppets, and God would be a tyrant.
>>
>>75032416
God is completely against everything you have mentioned anon....

8 For Jerusalem has stumbled, and Judah has fallen, because their speech and their deeds are against the LORD, defying his glorious presence.
9 For the look on their faces bears witness against them; they proclaim their sin like Sodom; they do not hide it. Woe to them! For they have brought evil on themselves.
10 Tell the righteous that it shall be well with them, for they shall eat the fruit of their deeds.
11 Woe to the wicked! It shall be ill with him, for what his hands have dealt out shall be done to him.
12 My people-infants are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, your guides mislead you and they have swallowed up the course of your paths.
13 The LORD has taken his place to contend; he stands to judge peoples.
14 The LORD will enter into judgment with the elders and princes of his people: "It is you who have devoured the vineyard, the spoil of the poor is in your houses.
15 What do you mean by crushing my people, by grinding the face of the poor?" declares the Lord GOD of hosts.
16 The LORD said: Because the daughters of Zion are haughty and walk with outstretched necks, glancing wantonly with their eyes, mincing along as they go, tinkling with their feet,
17 therefore the Lord will strike with a scab the heads of the daughters of Zion, and the LORD will lay bare their secret parts.
18 In that day the Lord will take away the finery of the anklets, the headbands, and the crescents;
19 the pendants, the bracelets, and the scarves;
20 the headdresses, the armlets, the sashes, the perfume boxes, and the amulets;
21 the signet rings and nose rings;
22 the festal robes, the mantles, the cloaks, and the handbags;
23 the mirrors, the linen garments, the turbans, and the veils.
>>
Does God post on /pol?
Under which flag?
>>
Is there a sect of Christianity that only follows the books of law and the gospels? I really do not like the apostles.
>>
>>75032416
Cont.

24 Instead of perfume there will be rottenness; and instead of a belt, a rope; and instead of well-set hair, baldness; and instead of a rich robe, a skirt of sackcloth; and branding instead of beauty.
25 Your men shall fall by the sword and your mighty men in battle.
26 And her gates shall lament and mourn; empty, she shall sit on the ground. - Isaiah 3:24-26

Nothing good is coming to the people you describe as self proclaimed "Christians".
>>
>>75042394
Messianic Judaism is probably the closest you'll get desu
>>
>>75042198

Adam & Eve had free will, yet God tells them do not eat from the Tree of Knowledge. What God wouldn't want his creations to have Knowledge?

Why must he allow Sin to happen? Did he create us so we would Sin? So we would have the choice to Sin?

>>75042288

Is an absent God any better than a Good Tyrant?

No doubt, God will answer for His actions. If he exists.
>>
>>75042469

your post displays the trouble we feel inside having all this knowledge. why do you feel like this intellectualism is good?
>>
File: 1462229025826.jpg (278 KB, 1024x720) Image search: [Google]
1462229025826.jpg
278 KB, 1024x720
>>75042348

An American one
>>
>>75042469

God does what he wants when he wants. personally i think he made humans to join an eternal song and dance and experience joy levels unimaginable to us atm. i dont know for sure if thats why though
>>
>>75042593
I thought American represented the horseman of the apocalypse Gluttony?
>>
/revelation/ song here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSTGDvao-zA

Angels and Airwaves are goat
>>
>>75042469
>Why must he allow Sin to happen?

That's the thing about free will, we choose it.

>Is an absent God any better than a Good Tyrant?

Without free will we would lack choice, would our actions be good or bad if we had no choice in them?
>>
How can I forgive god for giving me ADHD?
>>
>>75042874
everyones got their own problems diagnosed or undiagnosed

over half the people in the damn country have a mental illness

with the prescription drugs epidemic and all people do this shit for entertainment i think
>>
>>75042537

What makes you think intellectualism is bad? Can you justify being ignorant to knowledge in the name of God?

>>75042648

>God does what he wants
Exactly, he's unaccountable.

>>75042797

We didn't choose Sin. God gave it to us on a silver platter and punishes us for it. Free Will and Sin are seperate entities.
>>
>>75043041
>We didn't choose Sin. God gave it to us on a silver platter and punishes us for it. Free Will and Sin are seperate entities.

They are not separate, they are without free will there can be no sin. We choose to sin.
>>
>>75041334
Prophecies made after Jesus' death don't refer to Him you dumb fuck, and the KJV is the divinely inspired word of God. Fuck off.
>>
>>75042701

see here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSTGDvao-zA
>>
I am a christian but I want to feel more connected to my religon, how do I go about doing this?
>>
What would God say to victims of child abuse? I recently played a game where a victim of child abuse is abducted into this parallel world, and her first thought is "Is this heaven?". That really clicked with me. How do you heal people like that? Are people like that just meant to live in trauma throughout their whole lives, then just show up to heaven like they didn't mind? Are they really to blame if they lose faith in God and kill themselves?
>>
Why does God not answer me at all when I beg him to?

I've cried before pleading him to please talk to me or give me a sign. I'm left cold and alone.
>>
>>75043404
>KJV is the divinely inspired word of God

If you read the King James Bible… You will see in italics, in front of the words 'son of God,' 'THE son of God', most people think the italics are for emphasis. They’re not! The italics indicate words interpolated [as preference] by the translators. You will not find that in the Greek. In the Greek it says, a son of God. It seems to me here perfectly plain. That Jesus has got it in the back of his mind that this isn't something peculiar to himself. So when he says, 'I am the Way, no Man comes to the Father but by me.' This 'I am' this 'Me' is the divine in us. We are sons of, or of the nature of God. Manifestations of the divine. This discovery IS the gospel, that is the 'Good News'! But this has been perpetually repressed throughout the history of Western religion." ~Alan Watts...
>>
>>75043524
read the new testament
pray to Jesus
and then find a bible believing church no ulterior tacked on cults
>>
>look at me! I'm so religious!

Why can't religiousfags keep their delusions to themselves? Why do they have to drag children into their indoctrination scheme? You're worse than fucking vegans
>>
>>75043665
That defeats the entire purpose of keeping heaven separate from earth. If God came down every time you asked, it wouldn't be fair to others. So he'd have to come down any time anyone asked. And if all people needed to do to know that God is there were to be to ask Him to show Himself, nobody would have any doubt towards Him at any point. It would just be silly.
>>
>>75029100
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DakEcY7Z5GU

watch this video of a pyschopath getting healed by the lord, this video gave me a lot of hope , there is a better life we just have to find it
>>
>>75043838
>If God came down every time you asked, it wouldn't be fair to others.
He's never given me any kind of sign my entire life.
>So he'd have to come down any time anyone asked.
But he's God.
>>
>>75043838
>And if all people needed to do to know that God is there were to be to ask Him to show Himself, nobody would have any doubt towards Him at any point. It would just be silly.

actually that is in fact what god guarantees

the person you responded to is not genuinely asking because thats impossible for god to not answer to someone who asks him

most people never ask him their entire life

Revelation 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Acts 2:21
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
>>
>>75043524
Pray more, go to church if you're up to it.

>>75043552
No. They need to come to terms with what happened and accept it, not live a ghost of a life "in trauma". Then steps like seeking apologies from and the punishment of the perpetrators, and affording forgiveness to them can come. It's a Christian's duty to help them achieve these things.

They are entirely to blame if they kill themselves, however.
>>
>>75043998
>the person you responded to is not genuinely asking

Yes I am.

>because thats impossible for god to not answer to someone who asks him

But I have. Are you calling me a liar?
>>
>>75043917
Picture these two scenarios: There's a basket sitting out in the open with nobody around except for one person. Does that one person steal from the basket? Now the other scenario: There are two people near the basket. One is the man from before, the other is a man with a gun who shouts "You steal you die!" while pointing his gun at anybody who comes by.

If a man were to steal in the first scenario, it proves that he's a thief. In the second scenario, however, only the truly idiotic would attempt to steal. It wouldn't prove anything about who would steal and who would not. Knowing that, imagine a scenario where God just comes down in order to make sure that nobody doubts His existence and His desires. It just wouldn't make sense.
>>
>>75044106
>imagine a scenario where God just comes down in order to make sure that nobody doubts His existence and His desires. It just wouldn't make sense.

1. He's God.
2. All I've asked for is some sign or anything. I have never gotten anything. Not even a feeling.

Why are you coming up with excuses and "scenarios" instead of answering me?
>>
>it's a "biblical" thread

Protcucks obsession with this collection of books and complete disregard for the tradition surrounding it confuses me.
>>
>>75043665

i have done this also 10 years ago i cried my eyes out asking if he was real ,that he please could help me, he did not , ten years of suffering he revealed him self to me. The lord truely works in mysterious ways
>>
>>75044052
>Are you calling me a liar?

yes i am. all of us are liars thats why we need to be saved from our sins

its impossible for god to not respond because it says in his word that he will answer if anyone seeks him

Matthew 7:7
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

you have to be asking on your own genuine interest obviously gods not going to respond to a fake request where the person is just doing it with bad intent

thats basically equivalent to not doing it
>>
>>75044357
>yes i am

And who are you judge this and accuse me?

>its impossible for god to not respond because it says in his word that he will answer if anyone seeks him

I have. And I haven't gotten a thing.

>you have to be asking on your own genuine interest

I. HAVE.
>>
>>75044222
The same God created this world. Do you want him to tear it down because you aren't satisfied? Do you think that you somehow deserve His special attention just because you believe yourself to be devout? Do you think that it's His mandate and duty, that he owes you? The doubt that you have is due to your own mind, not His. I've tried to demonstrate that it wouldn't make sense for God to just clear away such doubt at your behest. If you ignore me, it's your own fault. You make unreasonable demands of a deity out of ego and hubris - Believing that you should be given a sign because you're special, you've perfectly considered all there is to see, and your salvation matters more than any other.
>>
>>75043860
1/3 of the way through, great stuff so far, thanks for sharing m8
>>
>>75044529
you havnt
you would be a saved christian right now if you prayer to Jesus and asked him to save you from your sins and you believed he rose from the dead

you have to believe

you will know when it occurs you become born again
>>
File: 1463659276092.jpg (126 KB, 480x608) Image search: [Google]
1463659276092.jpg
126 KB, 480x608
>>75043818

who has the delusion?
>>
>>75041664
Baptism is not a requirement for salvation anon. It is merely a public statement of faith
>>
>>75044671
>practice self-desertion until you feel holier than your neighbors
Yeah, sure. For how wonderful it must be to be "born again", it doesn't seem to bring them success.
>>
>>75026396
Thinking about becoming a Protestant, any advice/ thoughts?
>>
>>75041828
Muslim v. Christian debate on /pol/...epic. But where would the Mohammedans riot after their theological spanking?
>>
>>75044542
>The same God created this world. Do you want him to tear it down because you aren't satisfied?

Why does he need to "tear it down" just to give me any kind of sign? He's fucking God.

>You make unreasonable demands of a deity out of ego and hubris

Oh ok. Asking God for help and to give me a sign is an "unreasonable demand". And now you're like the most holier than thou bitter little faggot because someone is pointing out how this isn't working and doesn't make sense.

Am I supposed to just blindly go along and pretend like all is fine here?

>>75044671
>you have to believe

Yeah I "believed" for about 15 years.
>>
Some time ago I posted this video. Calling it one of the greatest Christ meme around. I don't have a bad intention. What do others think about this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSnIHLVa2Qw
>>
>>75044871
>>75044953
lol why do you guys think this is holier than thou
i admitted i was a liar too not just you guys

being a believer does not inherently give someone a holier than thou attitude thats very presumptive

most people who are believers in church are just regular people you couldnt tell them apart from the general public as long as its not a cult sect crazy place
>>
File: smile.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
smile.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>yfw you realized God exists
>>
>>75044953
The entire point of us being estranged from God is to prove beyond any doubt the nature of our characters. Scoundrels would only pretend to be kind if God were visibly hovering over them. There would be no way to demonstrate who is good and who is bad.

You're honestly starting to irritate me on this matter. You come here saying "I wouldn't naturally believe in God! He needs to give me a sign or I won't!" then you simultaneously complain that you would be punished for not believing. A man with half your faith would say the exact same things. "I'm utterly devout, it's just that the whole world is wrong!". Why do you think that you should essentially be guaranteed salvation just because you fashion yourself to be a true believer? It's just completely absurd. Imagine your neighbor saying such things. You need to realize that your perspective is not the most important, most decisive thing in the universe.
>>
>>75045140
I think that you're completely and utterly wrong, regardless of how you behave. It would be wrong for the path to salvation to just be self-desertion and submission to ignorance, being content in sadness against all common sense.
>>
>>75045140
>Hey guys I'm in a rut and I seem to be shut off from God despite trying
>YOU'RE A LIAR SHUT UP YOU JUST HAVE AN EGO GOD DOESN'T OWE YOU SHIT YOU'RE JUST MAKING THINGS UP ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR HIM TO NOT ANSWER
>But I'm not lying and I don't know what to do
>SHUT UP LIAR GOD DOESN'T OWE YOU SHIT YOU NEED TO PRETEND HE'S JUST THERE AND GROVEL LIKE A DOG TO NO AVAIL

No.

>>75045242
>You come here saying "I wouldn't naturally believe in God! He needs to give me a sign or I won't!"

Uh no. I tried for about 15 years to naturally believe in God.

>You're honestly starting to irritate me on this matter.

Good. Go suck down some antifreeze you judgemental egomaniac.
>>
>>75045177
yfw you realize sparta actually existed
>>
>>75043708
>>75043999
I pray, I think I need to read more of the bible. Church has never resonated with me in terms of actually going to a place to worship. Should I though?
>>
If I ever get married, can I trust God that me and my bride will be sexually compatible? Assuming that neither of have't experienced sex. I know that it's pairs responsibility to take care of each others sexual needs and both have to work. But what the fuck can a horny Christian man do if the woman turns out to be a genetically broken frigid and will have sex in missionary position in a dark room every other week? Because you can't truly and throughoutly measure one's sexuality until the sex becomes a part of life.
>>
>>75045311
im not sure what you mean when you say desertion

but god wants all his children to be happy as can be its not supposed to be sad its supposed to be the greatest thing ever

when Jesus rode into jerusalem on the donkey the people werent like ahhhhhhhhhhhhh shit this guy

they were like dancing and singing

i just watched the movie "risen" new Jesus movie the other day it was pretty cool

>>75045494
ya m8 its just one hour on sundays you sing some songs and hear a message

church selection VERY VERY IMPORTANT you can fall into some evil doctrines... you dont just go to any old church
>>
>>75045421
If you try and you fail then you fail, no? Do you want a gold star? A criminal who abides by the law for only so long, then turns to crime while bargaining and saying "I've earned this crime!" is still a criminal. If it was only a matter of time for you to abandon faith, why should you be considered devout by the God that watched your entire descent?

>go suck down some antifreeze
What a Christian thing to say. You aren't representing yourself well.
>>
File: 1462661152187.jpg (59 KB, 521x509) Image search: [Google]
1462661152187.jpg
59 KB, 521x509
>>75026396
Thanks for spreading the true word of god, anon. Looking forward to more of these treads!
>>
>>75045632
Whether God wants it or not, humans have the potential to make each other sad. You can't look at the trauma of a war veteran and say "Oh, you just need to believe in Jesus, then you'll be happy."
>>
>>75045103

its 48 min long what is it about
>>
>>75045649
>If you try and you fail then you fail, no?

I shouldn't be failing in the first place according to your doctrine.

>What a Christian thing to say

I'm not a Christian. Highly ironic coming from the judgemental egomaniac who immediately lashes out at anyone who disagrees or even asks simple questions.

You represent fundies perfectly well.
>>
>>75045177

>mfw
>>
>>75044909
Yes, it's a good idea. Best of luck, Anon..
>>
>>75045632
I will look into it. The southern churches in the US kinda appealed to me. How does one go about finding the right church and avoiding evil doctrine as you said?

Also thanks for mentioning a movie, I love movies about Christ
>>
And should I believe that I can find a better relationship? I had a relationship that had everything I wanted, a wild, beautuful, smart and musical Christian woman. She had a very tough year (not going into details) which broke her and injured our medium-distance relationship (150km). Also she is going to live in France for 10 months and she calculated that she can't handle any relationships now. I fucking bitter and angry being the one who didn't want to give up. It hurts even more that her hardest times were behind but she still felt the way she felt.
>>
>>75045742
war is stupid in the first place none of these wars are legitimate theyre over there fighting against mud hut desert dwellers for nothing..... somebody is making a lot of money off it

people being sad shouldnt have any effect on your personal faith in god

i dont see the correlation there

>>75045862
make sure its only the bible they study and as plain and basic as possible with nothing else as material

no catholic no Jehovah witness no mormon no charismatic no anything ... it should be branded as a generic christian church or bible church or something like that
>>
>>75045772
No, you really should. Why can't you abandon the belief that you're exactly the sort of kind, faithful being who should go to heaven? You act like it's a given, that there's no way around it. You literally turn on God when you worry that you don't have faith. I can't understand the hubris. Why on earth do you expect to be considered faithful when you would abandon faith without your own special sign?

I'm not even a fundamentalist Christian, nor am I aggressive. You only refuse to consider what I say. You're utterly convinced that there is no other way than the one that you settled upon by chance, while refusing to act on the messages I give you because I dare to suggest that your faithlessness is your own fault. Everything that I say is simple logic. There's no way around it: You can't say that faith is for the foolish and then whine when you're branded as faithless.
>>
>>75046090
Consider a combat medic then, if you're really such a prude. Say he's seen some shit. Does he just try his hardest to believe?
>>
>>75046210
those types of people are probably statistically the highest percentage of believers in fact because of what theyve been through........

military has lots of christians m8

you dont try to believe its something your mind does when youre truly convinced of something

like if you saw something in your life that is quite literally impossible to have occurred if it werent for god

thats where faith comes from
>>
>>75046148
>Why do you come to the logical conclusion that you're likely talking to thin air after 15 years of "faith" and not a single thing?
>Why do you have even the tiniest once of self respect and not think of yourself as a lowly dog?

>You can't say that faith is for the foolish

I said no such thing. I asked a simple question and was met with accusations of being a liar and having an ego.

>and then whine when you're branded as faithless.

Oh I'm not whining.
>>
>>75046320
>probably statistically
Are you kidding me? Do you know how many people have turned to suicide over the things that they've seen? Are they just not true believers? What a distasteful no-true-Scotsman fallacy. People can't just will away trauma by trying their absolute hardest to believe in God. That's absurd. That's completely detached from reality.
>>
>>75046460
nobody is asking them to will away trauma by believing in god

theres no correlation

you could watch 100,000 people be murdered and still believe in god

whether you commit suicide or not is up to you but its a very bad idea nonetheless
>>
>>75045743
I think I should post it in coming Christ threads as well. I agree this sort of thing can go slow. And if I post anything else I mean that it should be interesting. Not any more time. And anyone can ask me a question. It can be something to get lost in. Though with this sort of thing it is possible that some sort of sense of reality as it was " this morning'' gets lost. And this can even sort of stay that way. Though easily solved if I say this and to just not do it. (Anyway what have I to say, any problem because of that will happen. As with any other of the hundreds of things that are interesting in whatever way).
>>
>>75046389
I've never called you a liar. I've only accused you of having an ego because you have an utterly unshakeable belief that you are always as faithful as one may reasonably be. You refuse to see past your own perspective and consider that perhaps you aren't the ultimate authority as to whether the world inspires faith or not. Why can't you just come to accept that, by Christian criteria, you're a flawed individual? You lack faith. It doesn't come naturally. I understand that. I'm not going to pretend that these things aren't true just because you don't want to admit them. God isn't going to come down, pat you on the back, and say "Well, 15 out of 100 years is good enough". He isn't going to wipe away all your doubt just because you tried and failed to do it yourself. He might as well just beam you to heaven now if he were to do such things.

Listen: I get where you're coming from. I'm estranged from the Church too. But I'm not going around and blaming the entire world for that. I'm not going to decide that God just didn't make the world properly, or didn't throw me enough bones. Whether I'm faithful or not is my responsibility and something that will change over the course of my life. It's foolish to imagine that God somehow owes me a proof of his existence. Why can't you understand this? You're just wandering around trying to bring the world to arrange itself around your views. What can I call that other than ego? You're convinced that I'm completely unforgiving, but I'm only unforgiving when you defy common sense.
>>
Hey, i have been praying from 13-16, but than i got depressed and allways felt empty and weird when praying, it felt like i just didn't meant what i said.

I thanked god every evening for the day and begged for forgiveness from this days sins.

Now i didn't pray for years, i don't feel the connection anymore, at 16 the depressions started too.

I just felt empty and couldn't connect to god anymore as before.

Maybe i just grew up and realising satan is ruling this world.
And that everything is pointless.
>>
>>75046992
tl;dr
>>
>>75046645
Different people have different troubles. Some have troubles that make it harder for them to believe. Imagine a young child who has never been brought to Church and has been constantly raped by a family member. They aren't just going to turn out devout. You look at people who find it hard to believe and say "Just try harder". It's wrong. It's just as wrong as the other guy who thinks that he shouldn't be blamed for abandoning faith just because he thinks that it's the right thing to do.
>>
>>75026396

Holy shit, a Christian thread where there are no burgers larping nordic pagans? is it because they are asleep?
>>
>>75047071

deppresion removes the feelling of being saved
>>
>>75047111
Apparently enlightenment just isn't worth reading two paragraphs.

Be honest with yourself: The only reason that you say "tl;dr" is because you don't want to consider what I have to say. No well-read man balks at a 2-minute read.
>>
>>75047307
>No well-read man balks at a 2-minute read.

I'm not interested in more of the same egomanic bloviating.
>>
>>75047112
thats your perspective

the way i see it is that the more trauma someone has had the more likely they are to want to become christians

Matthew 5:10-11

Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

im not telling anyone to try harder to believe though
theres no effort involved in believing
>>
I've been a godless heathen most of my life. Is there redemption for me, can faith still be my shield? This world has become so savage that I feel spirituality might be the only way to stay sane and find salvation.
>>
>>75047393
The post would be half as long if I hadn't tried to level with you and resolve our fundamental differences. It's so ironic that this very act would cause you to abandon the argument. If God were to come to prove you wrong, would you say the same? "tl;dr"? You mutter that you haven't been given a sign, yet you turn against your fellow man when you decide that you've heard enough. What if God really has been trying to get through to you, but never does it by first explaining who He is to you? Just consider that hypothetical scenario.
>>
>>75047498

yes redemption is allways near even for the most horrible among us

see this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DakEcY7Z5GU
>>
>>75047458
You're completely detached from reality. Consider the example I gave you. Is the child abused for the sake of righteousness? Is the light stolen from their eyes because God wanted to test them more than others? Would you call them "advantaged', saying that they should be grateful to have been given troubles to surmount? It's just absurd.
>>
>2016
>Believing in a magical sky fairy
Top kek

>Inb4 le hat meme
>>
File: 1459007353671.jpg (108 KB, 572x708) Image search: [Google]
1459007353671.jpg
108 KB, 572x708
>>75047715
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BQSqHrU7ns

Just going to shill this video that's been posted a few times.
>>
>>75026396
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
>>
>>75047585
>You mutter that you haven't been given a sign, yet you turn against your fellow man when you decide that you've heard enough.

Because you're a bloviating fool who loves to hear himself talk. I don't value your life. You're worthless.
>>
>>75047690
no im not saying that

evil men will have to give an account of everything they ever did

rapists are fucked yo

these harsh sins arent something that is just slipping by unnoticed they are complete disruptions and the people would have been stoned immediatly in israel back in the days

being stoned is very severe

god doesnt want anyone to get raped m8

i get it theres evil in the world right now

but we wait till its over thats what christians are anticipating right now his return

so you can come with the light or ....... the devil and have more suffering
>>
>>75043665
>>75043524
>>75043552

This has to do with it or is it.>>75045103
I will post this and other things again in new Christ threads.
>>
>>75047872
>I think that you aren't right, so I'm never going to read your words
If the Lord came to you in the guise of a criminal, would you reject and persecute him? You've reduced your own misgivings to such simplicity. Stop misrepresenting yourself. There's more to who you are than this. You're just refusing to express why you feel as you do, solely because you don't see the point. Isn't that why you're losing faith to begin with? When you reject me, you hurt me. You do this to me, then you say that you wouldn't to God? How could He take pride in such a thing? If I were God, your token tribute would not appease me.
>>
>>75047996
Whether God wants it or doesn't want it, whether it should or shouldn't be, it is. Now what? How does this work with your world view?
>>
File: thanksjesus.jpg (175 KB, 1000x710) Image search: [Google]
thanksjesus.jpg
175 KB, 1000x710
I'm glad you guys have a pretend friend. That's nice for you.
>>
File: 1463941895849.png (110 KB, 816x1344) Image search: [Google]
1463941895849.png
110 KB, 816x1344
>>75048152
>>
>>75048070
>When you reject me, you hurt me

Good.

>If I were God

Not surprised to see you think like this.
>>
>>75047996
>but we wait till its over thats what christians are anticipating right now his return
You're being played.

I fear jews are exploiting the new testament to force memes. Then exploit people when they're down.

Work hard, prepare, don't stop moving.
>>
File: 1408379079589.png (128 KB, 812x1320) Image search: [Google]
1408379079589.png
128 KB, 812x1320
>>75048170
>>
>>75048133
he doesnt want it.
it shouldnt be

were living in a peculiar time period in biblical worldview this will never happen again there will never be one sin after this by anybody....

Romans 8:18-25
For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body. For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
>>
File: God Answers Prayers.png (188 KB, 328x390) Image search: [Google]
God Answers Prayers.png
188 KB, 328x390
>>75048170
Surely your all-powerful god can handle a little joke?

You know what's funny about the Bible? Literally nothing. God is the most powerful being in the universe and doesn't have a sense of humor. Shouldn't he have the BEST sense of humor since he's so powerful?

I can't worship a creature that isn't as funny as Louis CK, sorry.
>>
>>75048152
Oh! That is an insult to le sky daddy.

Though no offence or whatever stupid thing meant here, to you or anyone else. Just 100% objective. Like yellow is yellow and blue is blue.
>>
File: 1463656874814.jpg (51 KB, 480x426) Image search: [Google]
1463656874814.jpg
51 KB, 480x426
>>75048310

politics politics politics , even your pic is low energy
>>
>>75048483
>You know what's funny about the Bible? Literally nothing.
Actually it's very funny in the way it reveals things to you.

I always find a connection to real life and think "you knew this would happen you bastard" then chuckle.
>>
File: HH.png (99 KB, 812x1320) Image search: [Google]
HH.png
99 KB, 812x1320
>>75048310
MOAR LIKE
>>
>>75048181
Not surprised to see that I can't even use the phrase "If I were God" without you automatically deciding that I think such a thing constantly. I honestly, truly debated whether or not to include that sentence. I decided that you wouldn't be so senselessly dismissive as to reject the mere turn of phrase. Yet you seem to be determined to skim through everything I write and let nothing usurp your belief that I have nothing of value to say. Let that mere fact demonstrate why you are so far from God, then. You refuse me because you believe I have nothing good to offer - You refuse God because you believe your perspective is absolute. You hound any gesture of commonality that I give you as being weak and weird, then you lament the fact that God will give you none. You reap what you sew, you surly idiot.

Don't be upset when I insult you from now on: You yourself have proven that you will ridicule any show of humility that I give you and take advantage of any gift that I give you. Why you don't understand what this shows about your quest for faith is beyond me.
>>
File: 1462008092031.jpg (93 KB, 460x806) Image search: [Google]
1462008092031.jpg
93 KB, 460x806
>i place my faith in various 'philosophers' and atheist youtubers who insist that our entire being came from nothingness
>>
>>75048352
Yet it IS. If you refuse to act on the fact that it is, then you are willfully ignorant and utterly disgraceful. Surely a man of good faith and enlightenment would have an answer for me. Surely, too, would God be displeased that you refuse to think on the matter because you decide that it should not be. Humanity makes this problem, humanity should solve it. Don't be needlessly complacent.
>>
File: gods power.jpg (20 KB, 424x417) Image search: [Google]
gods power.jpg
20 KB, 424x417
>>75048647
I guess if your reasoning is so flimsy your best bet is to post fedora meme and close your eyes tight and click your heels together three times and maybe god will become real.
>>
>>75048483

god not funny

And the Lord God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?

10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.

11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

>Where art thou? he already knows where they are

god being sarcastic once more

And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.

9 And the Lord said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?

10 And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.

he already knew he is dead yet he ask, Where is Abel thy brother. hillarious right?
>>
File: helpmejesus.jpg (443 KB, 1000x629) Image search: [Google]
helpmejesus.jpg
443 KB, 1000x629
>>75048976
IT'S A PRANK BRO! - God
>>
>>75048483
>I can't worship
I wanna rid of obsessions

That image: I think it's like a little bitch to come up with that sort of thing. I mean A child. Why would this be more important in a way some other person wouldn't? And all the time?
>>
>>75048976
You know how one might say to a bad dog "Fido, what happened to my shoes? You didn't chew up my shoes, did you Fido? Oh, Fido. Bad dog."
>>
>>75048790
One day you'll be browsing /pol/ and you'll come across a post that finally wakes you up. Until then, good luck.
>>
>>75049023
Three thousand out of seven billion cry for help from the divine, yet do not get it. Surely this proves that God is uncaring. That He would refuse to interdict in His own world for their sake is evidence tenfold.
>>
>>75048790
>Book of revelation literally coming together
>god has no power

How are you not spooked anon?
>>
>>75049149
Browsing /pol/ convinces me there can't be a god, but it does make me want to pray for humanity. So it's a 50/50 I guess.
>>
>>75049274
I think there is a god and a satan.

I choose to fight both.
>>
>>75048633
>Yet you seem to be determined to skim through everything I write and let nothing usurp your belief that I have nothing of value to say.

Correct.

>Don't be upset when I insult you from now on

I quite enjoy it.

>You yourself have proven that you will ridicule any show of humility that I give you and take advantage of any gift that I give you

Your first few replies were almost entirely composed of accusations and namecalling. You have nothing to offer. You're too far up your own ass.

>your quest for faith

Oh that was left behind a long time ago. I was just pondering and reminiscing since I saw the thread.
>>
>>75049149
Praise Kek.
>>
>>75049231
What? I've read Revelation, yeah, nothing like that is happening. Anyway it's a weird book, it doesn't fit with the rest of the Bible at all. It's like they needed an ending, and this guy was ranting and raving about all this crazy many-headed monsters and whatnot, and they thought, well fuck it let's go out with a bang! It's like that badly tacked-on CGI blockbuster ending where they throw all their money at the screen to try to impress the kids.
>>
>>75049182
Either God is unwilling to act or is unable to. He's either evil or not all powerful.
>>
File: aids.png (58 KB, 700x302) Image search: [Google]
aids.png
58 KB, 700x302
>>75048790

Where is giving faggots aids?
>>
>>75049423
>the puzzle of evil unironically
How's philosophy 101 going?
>>
File: catholicism.png (577 KB, 626x570) Image search: [Google]
catholicism.png
577 KB, 626x570
>>75026396
>current year
>christianity
>>
>>75049512
It's not a difficult concept. Scooting around it and brushing it off so you won't have to address it only further your dishonesty.
>>
File: Unity.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Unity.webm
2 MB, 960x540
>>75049462
I give you this webm as a gesture of peace and goodwill
>>
>>75049357
Whether they appeared to be rude or not, you should know that you had my sympathy and that any garishness was a result of how rudely you clashed with common sense. You have now turned your brain off because it hurts you to understand how you are wrong. It's an utterly common thing that marks the end of almost any internet argument. It's the equivalent of an SJW going "OMG, I literally can't even" before leaving the discussion and blogging about how they were so right.
>>
>>75049402
>It's like that badly tacked-on CGI blockbuster ending where they throw all their money at the screen to try to impress the kids.
If you look at it figuratively - it does help highlight huge issues facing humanity and a series of events that "line up"

2 examples in the "7 trumpets"
I think one is fukushima "poisoning 1/3 of the worlds oceans"
Another is a massive bomb or meteor hitting Antarctica, causing a huge glacial lake outsburst. Flooding low lying areas - where alot of humanity lives.

Personally - I think Israel is targeting that.
>>
>>75049423
>God didn't usurp the rules of His own world to save 0.00004% of the human population
>So He doesn't exist
>>
>>75049636
Some trivia: Chernobyl means in Russian "wormwood", check that Revelation 8 yo
>>
>>75026396
I live in San Francisco and decided I want to start going to church again

help me Google a good church bro's

Every time I go to target which is a couple blocks from my house I always notice this big Catholic cathedral

I believe it's called St. Patrick's on fourth and mission

LOL I just realized it's on mission street and that San Francisco is built around the original missions that were here holy shit I just realized San Francisco is named after Saint Francis

I like the idea of Catholicism because it's very regimented and almost militant

So which Church should I start going to I really do want to start going on Sundays

I also like the idea of confession it seems very therapeutic
>>
>>75049568
You're one to talk about "scooting around" and "brushing it off". Miserable hypocrite.
>>
>>75027734
I am a Catholic but also preach the power of meme magic and baptize cucked souls in the glory of the kek, it is what we need right now for the masses to achieve redpill.
>>
>>75049423
>Either God is unwilling to act or is unable to. He's either evil or not all powerful.
God is powerful, I see what he does everyday.

In actual fact, I think the bible just gave a reason to all the things our ancestors saw in their environment. In particular the infidelity shit.
They saw what we now recognise as stds, as well as the social problems of jealousy and lust.
>>
>>75049591
>you should know that you had my sympathy
I didn't receive nor do I want it.
>that any garishness was a result of how rudely you clashed with
Your opinion.
>You have now turned your brain off because
You were talking out of your ass and it went nowhere.
>It's the equivalent of an SJW going "OMG, I literally can't even" before leaving the discussion and blogging about how they were so right.
I don't claim right or wrong. You're the one busy doing that.

>>75049654
>>God didn't usurp the rules of His own world

Apparently God creates rules he himself cannot break. Therefore he is not all powerful.

>>75049691
With you? Yes. Because all you do is bloviate and make up excuses.

Now go grovel like a kicked dog.
>>
>>75049785
>God is powerful, I see what he does everyday.

Do give examples.

Let me guess. You see natural occurrences in nature and then attribute it to God.
>>
File: 2wVh2T6.jpg (245 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
2wVh2T6.jpg
245 KB, 1280x960
C'mon /pol/. You're not really a Christian. Its ok, we're all anonymous here, you can admit it.

I get it though, reddit has made the word atheist inflict reflexive powerful cringing upon hearing it so you're LARPing as a religion that you think is counter culture for contrarian sake and because of le hat meme. No one wants to call themselves an atheist now and its understandable because association with that meme is well. .yeah.

But, face it. The bible was translated and the whole world has read it now and everyone knows you're not supposed to do the forceful, eugenic, fascist shit that you want to do.

You can't close your borders, you can't hoard wealth, you can't deport people against their will, you can't DotR, you can't RaHoWa, you can't cease charity etc, etc, etc.

Read a little story about the death of Europe called The Camp of the Saints.

http://www.jrbooksonline.com/pdfs/camp_of_the_saints.pdf

This is exactly what Christ calls you to do because Spengler was right.

>“Christian theology is the grandmother of Bolshevism.”

You don't have to LARP as a Christian to be against faggotry.
>>
>>75049959
/thread
>>
>>75041993

yes, I'm jewish, as being a christian is being jewish.

>>75043404

>you dumb fuck

You believe your bible so much, than your bible claims there is granted hell for those who dare to insult others and you are openly insulting people.

Matthew 5:22

But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.

How come those that say to defend that jesus is true aren't afraid of the words of jesus?

Ah yes, he's the antichrist.
>>
>>75049568
>>75049810
>implying you haven't replaced your faith in God with a faith in what you perceive as infallible logic from the puzzle of evil

Instead of perceiving God as infallible you now perceive a false dilemma and kafka trap that's riddled with presuppositions as infallible

The Jews in academia really did a number on you.
>>
>>75049810
>Apparently God creates rules he himself cannot break. Therefore he is not all powerful.
Someone post "the programmer"

I get the feeling he's trying to understand his own situation by observing us.

I also think there will be a "god" in this universe after some time.
>>
>>75049810
We could have been friends for these few moments, but your own frustration has come in the way. Be more kind in the future. At the very least, be more logical. I am absolutely confident that any audience would side with me. You've turned to hostility and anger to mask your inability to respond to what I write in earnestness. You're more dedicated to your own prejudices than to the ideas you argue for. You came here as a distressed wanderer, looking for help. You've turned into a vengeful barbarian when asked to consider that it is you who should change, rather than the whole world. What more can be said? Your own intrinsic vices are what bar you from God. You are mentally unprepared, and it doesn't take a deity to see that.

As for your second statement: Why would a God make rules and then break them? Doesn't that defeat the purpose and imply that he didn't know why he made them? Besides, they aren't "rules". They're just obvious realities. You aren't abiding by "rules" when you decide not to bash your head in for no reason. It's just natural.

Please stop being so angry. Really. You're hurting yourself as much as you're trying to hurt me. I can sense your frustration and it seems very unfortunate to me.
>>
>>75049882
>Let me guess. You see natural occurrences in nature and then attribute it to God.
Yep.

Sorry if that disappoints.

I bet jesus did the very same.

Doesn't change shit, because the meme is real.
>>
Jesus was a Ceasar
>>
File: 1462081921924.jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1462081921924.jpg
17 KB, 225x225
>>75050143
>>75050146
>>75050158
>>75050207
>all these (You)s
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.