[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really makes ya think, huh /pol/..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1463630286929.jpg (120 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1463630286929.jpg
120 KB, 640x640
Really makes ya think, huh /pol/..
>>
>>75025126
omg wtf i hate cookies now
>>
>>75025126
Well, I guess I'm a #BernVictim now.
>>
Then how is he not a fatass like Paco sitting right next to him?
>>
Nothing rustles my jimmies more than a complete and utter oversimplification of an issue on an occupy democrats picture.
>>
>>75025126
Donald Trump is hogging 20 million jobs? good to know, OP.
>>
It's really nice of Donald to save cookies for me and my friends. Only one blue collar guy was in the room so he can take his own cookie. The illegal is obviously entitled to no cookie and has already stolen quite a few to be sitting in the same break room as us. Once I pick up my cookie we are kicking that beaner out.
>>
>>75025126
Donald Trump is exceptionally generous to his workers, he hands them fistfuls of money from his pockets when he's in a good mood
>>
>>75025126
Are the gluten-free?

Im also vegan.
>>
>>75025126
Ten bucks says this faggot can't respond to this post, or will later say he was, "busy at work."
Fucking shills
>>
>>75025359
Because he uses 19 cookies to make 1900 more cookies
>>
File: 1460269937589.jpg (26 KB, 669x377) Image search: [Google]
1460269937589.jpg
26 KB, 669x377
are you fucking stupid?
those are cookies. this oversimplification is a logical fallacy.
someone tried to dumb down something complex for silly monkeys.
comparing cookies to capitalism/our economy.
just not developed enough to understand.
just not developed enough to understand.
>just not developed enough to understand anything more complicated a plate of food.
>>
>>75025126
>Hillary
>The Left
>and Trump supports

>Hillary takes 20 cookies.

Shill better you god damn cuck.
>>
>>75025126
This is retarded
>>74379795
This was already done before, likely by the same person. This analogy is shit.
>>
>COOKIES ARE JUST LIKE MONEY YOU GUYS

Occupy democrats? More like occupying college freshman humanities class.
>>
>>75025126
Will you stop posting this and other occupy dem images and saying this you fucking autismo, please?
>>
File: cancer.jpg (324 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
324 KB, 960x960
>>
>food analogy
is Occupy Democrats run by /v/irgins? that would explain a lot desu
>>
>>75025854
Agreed
>>
>>75025126
Get fucking rekt leaf

Isn't letting immigrants fuck your wife/sister/mother/dad/your anus a full time commitment?

How do you find time to post on /pol
>>
>>75025674
>>75025126

A-fucking-gain

OP can not respond because the child diddling faggot is a paid shill.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 252x252
And the lead with the cookies doesn't respond...

Typical shill tactic

FYI nigger shill, those types of transparent pleas to get the people of /pol against our Emperor will never work

/pol is trump HQ

Not changing
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.