[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/'s opinion on open carry?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 615x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 615x345
What is /pol/'s opinion on open carry?
>>
I see they openly carry their virginity, too.
>>
>>75021679
Straya is correct on this one
>>
I OC, but I seem to be the only in the Houston area that does so.
>>
>>75021679
You mean that's not a father and son picture?
>>
>>75022061
thats his husband
>>
>>75021794
Nope, unless you're me without my knowledge.
>>
>>75021679
Dammit, was about to say that
>>
>>75021613
The element of surprise is more powerful.
>>
>>75025894
Agreed. I live in Texas and gun nuts here are fighting against open carry policy.

If you're at a bank and it gets robbed, if you are carrying open you will get shot first. A concealed weapon? You pop that fucker in the head and you're a hero instead of dead.
>>
>>75026102
So just conceal carry in public then. It's not like open carry takes away your right to conceal carry.
>>
>>75021613
Not against it, open carriers get shot first giving us concealers time to retailate.
>>
File: 1436973392163.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
1436973392163.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
>>75021679
>>
>>75021613
They should just carry macbook instead. Accomplish the same goal.
>>
Open carry is retarded, unrestricted concealed carry in city limits. From your house to your car or the range/shop is all that should happen in a city unless your actively using your firearm. In the actively hunting or working near the wood open carry makes sense, any other time your asking for more trouble than looking "cool" or whatever they think their doing is worth. The big open carry protests are kinda the exception but even then a banner and a bunch people isn't any less effective without guns. All it takes is one ND to make a cop shoot into a crowd, then you're the gun nuts the media says you are .
>>
File: taylors.jpg (271 KB, 916x1280) Image search: [Google]
taylors.jpg
271 KB, 916x1280
>>75021613

>he open carries
>on our date to applebees
>>
>>75021613
One of those things that almost everyone would have to do it for it to be seen as normal. Which is more of a critique on our culture and the way we've allowed it to be hijacked than on people who open carry. When it's a minority of a minority that does something, that thing they're doing becomes a statement whether they like it or not.

The second amendment and 2A issues are THE deciding factor for me in any election, so if my name were attached I would never criticize someone for open carrying. But I guess I think the real issue is that many Americans don't value their rights.

Although given the choice I would prefer to CC regardless of the circumstances. Without sounding too autistic, it just seems tactically advantageous. So maybe I'm part of the problem, too.
>>
>>75021613
okay
dumb faggots can do what they want if it doesn't hurt anyone else
>>
File: open.jpg (340 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
open.jpg
340 KB, 1024x576
>>75021613
What's wrong with this method?
>>
>>75021613

Never talk to me or my wife's son ever again.
>>
Don't be a fat Neckbeard wandering around with a rifle for no good reason. It scares the cattle.

Unless you live in downtown Detroit, a discreetly holstered service type handgun will do fine.
>>
>>75029302
That pun requires too much effort
>>
>>75026334
>right
>to conceal carry
That's debatable, considering if you're conceal carrying without a permit and a cop detains you, you're fucked.
>>
>>75022061

Don't talk to me or my son or my sons gun ever again.
>>
>>75029899
Oh I guess "right' is too strong of a word. In Texas it's shall issue as long as you don't have felony, aren't insane, etc. CC is very easy to get, so it's close to a right.
>>
>>75021613
Faggy, but I don't really care that much.
>>
>>75021613
Why would anyone open carry? That's like saying "Hey terrorist, shoot me first plz!"
>>
>>75021613

You absolutely have the right to be stupid if you want to. Open Carry is retarded but that doesn't mean it should be banned.
>>
>>75029302
It looks ugly.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.