[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why do the Jews want to destroy the US and UK when we're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1457555072765.jpg (61 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1457555072765.jpg
61 KB, 604x604
So why do the Jews want to destroy the US and UK when we're the ones who defeated the Nazis? Shouldn't they be thankful? If Hitler won and fully accomplished his goal they wouldn't even be here today.
>>
>>75016865
they can't help it the parasitic nature is in their genes. just look at the failed israeli state foreign investment never before seen and it's still poorer than most ex-soviet countries only fifteen or twenty years into recovery.
>>
>>75016865
I remember reading somewhere that the Jewish Armageddon won't happen until their is just two races and two nations left. The race-mixed goyim with their failed global nation knocking on the door of the pure-bred jews of Israel.
>>
They don't

The ones that seem like that they do are literally compensating for some negative stereotype. Because they're otherwise intelligent, driven people they have the potential to fuck shit up more than that skinny black faggot yelling uhuru and gib money at white people.

This is why 50% of Marxists turn out to be Jews. No conspiracy necessary.

BTW, corporate leveraging is the way forward, it's Bush's "affordable housing" that began the banking corruption shit. Is Bush a Jew? Is he really? Because only private and government debt has ever caused wide scale problems. Stop blaming the bankers, Marxists are the evil, Marxists who think everyone should "own" a house.

Fucking smash Marxism.
>>
File: 1459346658705.jpg (668 KB, 776x1522) Image search: [Google]
1459346658705.jpg
668 KB, 776x1522
>>75016865
because they want to destroy everyone that aren't jews, it always have been like this
>>
The jews are not really a threat anymore. They've actually calmed down and have warmed up to the white man. They realize the muzzie invasion will require an alliance of man to stop it.
>>
>>75016865

We were manipulated by jewry to destroy the nazis, they should not be thankful to the us.
>>
>>75016865
That woman is cute I would marry her even if she's Jewish
>>
File: 99aa5ec9.jpg.505x650_q85.jpg (52 KB, 469x640) Image search: [Google]
99aa5ec9.jpg.505x650_q85.jpg
52 KB, 469x640
>>75016865

Because the whole jew thing is literally just a weak conspiracy theory. No one's in charge. There is no vast worldwide hidden group that wants to rule the world. Just 7 billion upright apes floating through space on a rock. Waking up every morning and doing the things we think will help make reality less painful.
>>
>>75019347
Exactly, people seem to think that there is some secret club rubbing their hands together while planning the systematic oppression of people. Truth is no one truly knows wtf they're doing. Politicians are still human and ultimately humans cannot be omnipotent.
>>
Half of the county literally worships the Jews, but the kikes don't care. You know why? They are forever paranoid. They know all of the backstabbing and stealing they've done to our country and think every minute someone is out to get them.

There is a verse in the bible that describes it perfectly. It goes something like this "the guilty flee when none pursue"
>>
Because Hitler's real "crime against humanity" was trade crimes against Wall Street and the central banking system. Read up Hitler's Revolution by Richard Tedor.

And even if Soviet war propaganda was correct, that makes the Jews the most ungrateful wastes of carbon ever to walk the Earth.
>>
>>75016865
you expect a jew to appreciate your good deeds ? HA, good one.
>>
>>75017799
>Is Bush a Jew

No but AIG are.
>>
>>75020304
>Exactly, people seem to think that there is some secret club rubbing their hands together

Only complete retards legitimately believe in a conspiracy. The thing is, marxism is a product of Jewish nature. That's it. Period.
I know that's a pretty bold assertion, but please, if you really care, research it. Half of my family are jews, and observing them firsthand over long periods of time has given me insight as to how they live and, put simply, they're weird fucking people with some parasitic tendencies.
>>
>>75022503
Continue....
>>
>>75019347

This.

Our Presidents cant even cover up a blow job properly.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.