[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Walked through my first White American midwestern suburb this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1462848082487.png (225 KB, 553x276) Image search: [Google]
1462848082487.png
225 KB, 553x276
Walked through my first White American midwestern suburb this past weekend. EVERYONE said "hi" to me. Three people I didn't know stopped to chat, and told me about their families. I passed a family having a barbecue, and they fucking INVITED ME TO IT.

Holy shit, is this how you guys live? No wonder you are so angry about your world being ghettofied. Christ.
>>
>>75016063
i wish
>>
File: 1390850168845.jpg (343 KB, 1024x788) Image search: [Google]
1390850168845.jpg
343 KB, 1024x788
>>75016063

Does bongistan not have barbecues and friendly people?
>>
>>75016063

There are a lot of really great people outside the cities of North America. But it only works as long as they don't get burned too often through being overly trusting.
>>
People aren't nice to each other in yurope?
>>
>>75016158
Sounds like you're from a shit place anon.
I've been to lots of little towns for work and I regularly get invitations to dinner, events and such. And far too often get offered to have a beer, but I don't drink anymore.
I rarely have time to accept because I have a busy work schedule, but I talk to a lot of people.
>>
>>75016242

Sure, but..we're more insular. Actually, the only time I was just..off the cuff invited to a barbecue I was passing was some West Indian guys.

Americans are FAR more friendly than the British, I think.

>>75016458

Fuck no. The British are probably the friendliest people there, and even we're pretty guarded.
>>
>>75016833

I'm originally from the UK. I always found people in Scotland, NI and the north of England were reasonably chatty. It's true they don't invite people to "drop by" (and mean it) the way some do here, though. Even the friendliest British people can hard a hard or sarcastic edge sometimes, too.
>>
>>75017098

Yeah, we're chatty, but kind of weird with strangers, and our chats usually consist of at least four insults. Dunno, though..i'm Welsh, so we're legendarily belligerent.
>>
>>75016458
Yeah dude people do chat to one another, mainly in the citys they are ignorant
>>
>>75016063
ITS TRUE, ALL OF IT
>>
>>75016063

It's the way it always goes. In America, town/rural/suburb people are GOAT tier and city/ghetto people are the scourge of the earth.
>>
Well, I just wanted to say that you guys are really cool, and i'm glad we share a lot of our heritage. Our governments are fucking horrible though, and will likely see us all in tatters for their own ends, and that depresses me somewhat.
>>
>>75018390
Add coastal areas to the latter group.
>>
>>75019247

Atlantic Canada is coastal but the people are generally great.
>>
>>75018615
THanks bruh. Britbongs are pretty chill too
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.