[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are millennials so awful?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Image-844355.jpg (516 KB, 1280x2347) Image search: [Google]
Image-844355.jpg
516 KB, 1280x2347
Why are millennials so awful?
>>
>>75015168
why did boomers fuck everything up?
>>
>>75015168
>the economy has been stagnant for over 20 years

>why cant millennials pay for over-inflated assets with jobs that pay shit?
>>
>>75015168
Because we were raised by baby boomers :(
>>
>>75015168
We aren't moving out because boomers fucked us over by being unable to retire. So we have to wait for them all to die before we get stable jobs. I got lucky and don't live with my parents anymore. Luckily.
>>
Yeah why don't millenials just go buy a house with the money they make with their part time summer jobs?
>>
File: baby-boomers-1.jpg (24 KB, 300x249) Image search: [Google]
baby-boomers-1.jpg
24 KB, 300x249
>>75015278
>>75015370

>Diversity is our strength
>>
Because 15-30% youth unemployment or underemployment (closer to 40%).

Unless you live in a third world country you can't move out without a white collar job.

>why are AA implementing gen X so awful?
Better question.

Prove me wrong, AA directly raises youth underemployment, especially when positions are deliberately designed to be high skilled diversity hires.
>>
>>75015168
I have Gen X privaledge, I come in third on the hate scale. First wave of the debt slaves.
>>
I have to stay with my Mom because Dad died and she's recovering from lung cancer.
Nobody else in the family will help look after her, my sisters are entirely convinced Dad didn't ever emotionally abuse her when I witnessed him pulling his shit firsthand.
He would break her grandfather's stuff and claim to have no idea how it happened, he would put the wrong chemical in the pond and kill her koi, he would give away her shit without telling her.
I kicked him out and disowned him, the sorry sack of shit died alone somewhere in Nevada.
The prick would move items around the house and lie to convince her that she had dementia. She's still extremely unsure of her memory.
He somehow convinced the rest of the family that my Mom was a horrible bitch who abused him, while I've seen the crap he has pulled and caught him in the act multiple times. They still won't believe it.

I can't speak for other millennials but I'm personally awful because what goes around comes around.
>>
>>75015168
Baby Boomers started it. Millennials just continued from where they left off.
>>
>Turn economy to shit
>Ship jobs over seas
>Make it hard to get loans and buy houses
>Inflate college tuition

>"y r milennium faclons so lazy I went 2 cool leg wen only white d00ds were aloud 2 go and paid 4 it w/ my burger-flipping job and den made lawz so wen im old i can have soshul seckyourity and not have 2 do anythign lol"
>>
>>75015168
We are all going to be children in the future
>>
>>75016035

Fuck man, respect and sorry burgerbro.

>I'm personally awful because what goes around comes around.
Did you say that right? You think you're awful? You're a good man.

Bad fathers make me rage. I'm 45 and I had an incredible father. Moral, strong, educated, family values, and my best friend. He died when I was 13. My mom never remarried or dated because my father was her one and only.
Sucked so bad going through puberty without a father, without that role. It messed up a lot of my self confidence and how to become a man. Your father makes me rage.
>>
>>75015642
>Implying is easier in a third world country.
Are you retarded???? We got even worse pay. Even when we donĀ“t consume nearly as much as first world fags.
>>
>>75017013
Mate.

Check out cost of living statistics, Australia is right at the top. It's not easy to live here and immigrants are still trying though. Your middle class in Mexico is lower class elsewhere. Get an engineering degree and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>75017217
LOL, come here mate then, i'd exchange places gratefully. The truth is in the rest of the world not getting out of you parents house by 20 years old it has always been normal as fuck because of moneys. The moment you went out was when getting married and completely forget about keeping the same life quality you had. Getting out by 20 and living on your own it has always been a first world privilege (well, it seems not anymore).
>>
>>75017013
Hey what a surprise the mexican doesn't understand basic economics like cost of living
>>
>>75015168
>have to pay ~$200/month to the jews for my shitty meme degree
>implying that leaves me with enough money to move out

Fuck off.
>>
>>75015168
How the fuck am I supposed to live on my own if I can't even get a job with a Master's degree?
>>
>blaming the victim

Boomers
>outsourced their jobs
>flooded labor supply with cheap immigrant labor
>raised housing prices with cheap credit and mass immigraiton
>raised education prices with cheap credit
>raised health care prices with monopolies
>cut all public infrastructure and services and replaced it with gibsmedat for Tyrone and his 20 baby mommas

and somehow millennials are the problem?
>>
Yes goy, get a 38473663$ mortgage for a tiny apartment
>>
>>75019822
oh and boomers brainwashed millennials with their bullshit leftism
>>
>>75015168
That graph very faintly resembles the hands of a happy merchant
>>
It's only an anomaly when you compare it the past few decades.

Leaving your family's home once you hit 18 was a recent phenomena. For most of history and for most countries' today, it's normal for the family to stay together for a while.
>>
>>75019822
Also
>housing bubble while building unnecessary large houses
>>
File: special_1455852035327.jpg (43 KB, 570x587) Image search: [Google]
special_1455852035327.jpg
43 KB, 570x587
>>75015168
>returning to traditional family values
> awful

You just might be retarded, OP.
>>
>>75019308

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Mexico&country2=Australia&city1=Mexico+City&city2=Sydney

Rent is 253 % higher in Sydney than in Mexico city
Consumer price + rent is 155 % higher in Sydney than in Mexico city.

Average earning(after tax) is 427 % higher in Sydney than in Mexico city.

Take into account Mexico has greater unequality which tends to inflate the average earnings. The median is way below that average.
>>
>>75015168
yeah i'll rent an apartment on the no money part time jobs pay
>>
>>75015168
Today I met two old friends who I haven't seen in a couple years and they said they're both living at home. I am too. We're all going on age 23.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.