[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Show off your TRUMP merch!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
SHOW ME you are ready to MAGA!!!

Not photographed is one of every hat style (in the box that's photographed) a set of cups, koozies, notepads and pens (in a separate box that isn't photographed). I intend on getting more. Let's see your collection, /pol/.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3024x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3024x3024
THIS IS AWOOOVEMENT
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 640x647) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 640x647
Me again. Bump.
>>
>>75012544
Have you seen one of these like I did friend?
>>
>>75013016
Indeed. I was in deep, deep REM sleep. It was intimidating. It was intense. But it was something else, too. And on a separate occasion I got to see it up close, not just watching me, not just following me, but hard to pinpoint my thought. It was 'parked' behind my house. I walked around it and saw its true shape. It was one of the best things that ever happened to me. When I woke up I wanted to draw it because I thought "wow THAT'S what it really looks like." I suck at drawing so I failed. I love, though. I hope that I have the privilege of getting to see it again. Sometimes I think while someone may be picking my brain, I can't help to think that sometimes I somehow "cause a disturbance." Somehow...blowing my chance again.
>>
>>75013016
BTW, Cfr7ryfv is me. I went from WiFi to Cellular in order to bump.
>>
File: tr-3b-o.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
tr-3b-o.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>75014315
I saw one flying low and slow and I nearly drove directly under it in 2005. I had no idea what it was then because it flew in a seemingly impossible way, but I'm pretty convinced they are secret govt crafts now.

Funny 90% of the videos are fakes but I can tell the real ones.
>>
>>75013819
It's interesting that you seem to have a psychological relationship with these triangles, when I saw it I was immediately struck with a deep sense of depression until it was farther away from me.
>>
>>75015254
I haven't written about my experiences, and I'm not sure that I should. If I was told not to talk about it, whether in my dreams or in waking life, I wouldn't. I have had many experiences. Not just with the triangles. But the triangles are just so very...intense. I want to say scary - terrifying, but I don't know for sure if those are the right words. It isn't always this way.

ANYways!!...
>>
>>75014951
Nobody fucks with US - the U.S. - and I'm pretty sure these craft are just only one of the many reasons why;)

I always say...whatever the government tells us, we, the people, they are also telling our enemies. Some things must be kept secret. For our own good.
>>
>>75016306
I agree, everyone always says the govt is 40 years ahead in tech, what it really means is they are very very good at killing people.
>>
"Welcome to DREAMLAND...you should've paid your hospital bills."

So this thread got totally derailed.
>>
>>75017932
>>
That is the faggiest image I've ever seen.
>>
>>75011272
Good goy
>>
>>75019898
'Atta GOY!!
>>
>>75019697
Which one?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.