[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill Affirmative Action
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Give me statistics and proof that affirmative action is racist against whites - that it prevents qualified whites from getting into schools so minorities can get in.
Actual sites not memes or random screencaps
>>
>>75002943
You want "proof" that lowering standards is a bad idea?
>>
File: General.jpg (123 KB, 600x614) Image search: [Google]
General.jpg
123 KB, 600x614
>>75002943
http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2012/10/the-painful-truth-about-affirmative-action/263122/
>>
>>75003160
Yes, because I need hard evidence to prove simple ideas to liberals...some of them have actually told me that its good because its a positive payback for slavery
>>
>>75002943
You don't need stats for that even. Any form of quotas or affirmative action is by definition accepting people on basis of superficial characteristics (gender, skin color) over how qualified someone is.

That's what the concept means.

You're basically asking for stats to prove calling someone an asshole is a form of cursing or swearing; that's what it means.
>>
It's basic logic.

Lowering standards for minorities = more unqualified minorities and less qualified whites.

It also devalues their education, and people wonder why they aren't held to the same level of esteem.
>>
>>75003398
You're assuming that they care about evidence.
>>
>>75003160
fpbp
>>
>>75002943
The only group of people that has actually benefited from AA has been white women. In other words, AA is yet another scam designed to benefit the vaginal jew at our expense.
>>
>>75002943
>finite number of spots available
>filling those spots with anybody reduces the chance of everybody else
>>
>>75003444
a lot of liberals claim its good for the economy because it helps bring minority communities out of the ghettos
>>
It's actually called reverse racism, not affirmative action and by definition alone it is racist.
>>
>>75003719
okay so give me proof that it prevents whites from getting in
>>
File: accept.png (2 MB, 4179x6889) Image search: [Google]
accept.png
2 MB, 4179x6889
>>75002943
Here OP, I put the together a while back. the sources are at the bottom. Straight from the american medical associate MCAT scores

Notice that it is ASIANS that get it the worst.
If you assume everyone is exactly equal, you can make really awful choices like this.

"everyone is the same. any proof otherwise means racism"
>>
>>75003398
They don't care about evidence use logic and reason. They still won't care the best thing to do is keep calling them retarded and stating your point of view. Every time they will naturally say something completely unrelated. tell them they don't understand and repeat your view.
>>
http://stopwhitegenocideinsareports.blogspot.com/2016/01/affirmative-action-is-one-of-biggest.html

Affirmative Action will never stop. You do understand that white children are now a minority. It is a way to extract money from whites.
Affrirmative Action was supposed to make up for slavery. Mexicans are not black. Women as a group where not slaves. Jews who are over 25% of Harvard graduates are 2% of the population.. etc etc etc
White South Africans are 6% of the populations but every business has to be 94% Black. Schools 94% Black. Everything has to be 94% black
>>
>>75003866
There aren't infinite job openings. Unqualified minorities are guaranteed a spot and whites are not. What remains to be proven?
Are you unaware of Target effortfully and loudly destroying itself because of its executive staff being consistently leftoid?
>>
>>75003903
Thanks. I love how the whole MLK message is being thrown out the window by Ape Lives Matter and Affirmative action
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.