[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CHARGING NIGGERS WITH CRIMES IS NOW "RACIST"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10
File: YOUR BABY'S GONNA BURN.png (165 KB, 446x531) Image search: [Google]
YOUR BABY'S GONNA BURN.png
165 KB, 446x531
Seriously? Nigger leaves his 8-month-old baby in his car when he goes to work, is arrested for murder, and then the charges are reduced to a misdemeanor slap-on-the-wrist because the prosecutor and police chief are white and charging a man for killing his baby is "racist". This shit is getting out of control.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2016/05/23/lawyer-racism-key-hot-car-death-arrest/84783126/

Having said that, I think second degree murder is a little overkill, in this situation. Niggers are stupid, so it wouldn't be shocking if he just smoked a blunt before work and legitimately forgot. 1st degree manslaughter would be a much more appropriate charge. What I take issue with is that this SJW horseshit has gone so far that people are clamoring for niggers to not be held accountable for the crimes they commit because they're black. If I kill my child due to gross negligence, and the police chief and prosecutor happen to be black, should I expect the same treatment? That is the real issue here.
>>
>>75002175
Are they responsible for their actions or not?
>>
He left his 8 month old baby in his car for his entire day at work?
>>
>>75002175
The white prosecutor probably didn't think this was a crime and wants the father to do it again.
>>
>>75002175
Didnt commiefornia make shoplifting a misdemeanor rather than a Crime to apease nigs?
>>
>>75002175
>,who is white
Gets me huffy every time
>>
>>75002175
>not punishing a coalburner
What are Mississippi police thinking?
>>
>>75002487

Dem baby sittas coss monuh n sheit.
>>
>>75002175
Remember when liberals shit on states like Mississippi and the South in general, they are implicitly admitting the inferiority of niggers. They prefer to imagine Bubba and Cletus are living like animals, even in the crime free suburbs.

People on the coasts have literal cartoon interpretations of the South and the people who live there.
>>
>>75002524

That's what I think. Niggers and SJW's think these people are on their side, when in reality, they just want to further enable them to eradicate themselves.

Sometimes a little disingenuity goes a long way.
>>
>>75002175
Also, I'll explain why it should be "murder" even if it's just negligence.

Reduced charges for leaving a baby to die in a car is just an invitation for other people to plan to murder defenseless babies and plan on getting away with it.

They can all say it "was an accident" while preying on the most innocent and defenseless among us.

Unless we want to live in a world where killing new born babies is "okay" this kind of neglect resulting in death should be called murder.
>>
>>75002175
Holding niggers accountable to the white man's standards is a fools errand.
>>
>>75002175
What is racist, you inbred small-handed git, is that a white person and a black person did the same thing. The white person was not prosecuted because she had suffered enough. The black person was charged with second degree murder.

Charging black people but not white people when they commit the same crime is racist.
>>
>nigger went to work

Obvious fake story is obvious. 1/10 apply yourself.
>>
>>75002487
>He left his 8 month old baby in his car for his entire day at work?

>nigger having a job

His alibi is pretty shaky
>>
>>75002175
That's one less future criminal. This man did a public service! Why punish him for that? He dindu nuffin wrong
>>
>>75002175
Liberals don't think black people, like women and everyone except white and possibly Asian males have agency of their own therefore they are not to be accountable for their actions.
>>
File: 1462933292191.jpg (52 KB, 716x497) Image search: [Google]
1462933292191.jpg
52 KB, 716x497
>>
File: wtf.gif (1 MB, 292x323) Image search: [Google]
wtf.gif
1 MB, 292x323
>>75002175
This is why black men shouldn't be fathers.
>>
>>75003043

Okay, nigger-apologist. Don't you have a BLM rally to attend?
>>
>>75003043
she vs he. Are you stupid?
>>
>>75003655

This. Pretty sure the white guy that did it awhile back was arrested and charged with murder.

It's a man vs. woman thing, not a black vs. white thing. Just goes to show no one gives a fuck about inequality if you're a FUCKING WHITE MALE but if it even sounds like a black vs. white thing you'll go shut down a bridge and burn down a Walgreen's.
>>
>>75002175
>CHARGING NIGGERS WITH CRIMES IS NOW "RACIST

That is #BLM main goal.

They want to be exempt from "whitey" law so they can rob, rape and kill without consequence.
>>
Pretty shocked this wasn't in Florida.

Seems like whenever I visit my grandparents down there I see something like this on the local news.
>>
>>75002957

>Unless we want to live in a world where killing new born babies is 'okay'.

Well you know abortion is legal, right anon? What's a few more weeks difference?
>>
>>75004705
>What's a few more weeks difference?
fuck you for not even trying.
>>
File: Typical Democrat Family.jpg (166 KB, 1024x1493) Image search: [Google]
Typical Democrat Family.jpg
166 KB, 1024x1493
>>75002827
>when in reality, they just want to further enable them to eradicate themselves.

Also known as: The United States Democratic party.
>>
File: file.png (47 KB, 585x496) Image search: [Google]
file.png
47 KB, 585x496
How dare you expect blacks to act like decent human beans? Don't you know what year it is?
>>
>>75005171
Using the royal "we" of course
>>
>>75002175
>Having said that, I think second degree murder is a little overkill, in this situation. Niggers are stupid, so it wouldn't be shocking if he just smoked a blunt before work and legitimately forgot. 1st degree manslaughter would be a much more appropriate charge.
This is what I came here to say, maybe they were racist for jumping straight to murder charges depending on how whites have been treated for the same incident but the BLM guys or whatever are retarded for saying he should have gotten off scot free.
>>
>>75002312
guess ill be heading there to start a crime spree lads
>>
>>75002957
We don't punish people for the potential crimes others may perpetrate, we punish people for crimes we can prove they did.
>>
>>75006574
Is he responsible for his actions or is he not?
>>
File: image.png (4 MB, 722x8458) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 MB, 722x8458
>>
>>75002957
You're an idiot, you can't just make an accident murder just because someone may do it deliberately and pretend. Murder needs "mens rea" i.e the person needed to have intended to do it. "could have intended to do it" is not good enough.
>>
>>75006749
Yeah but responsible =/= deliberate. You need the latter for a murder conviction.
>>
Manslaughter is an appropriate charge. Murder is overzealous.
>>
File: plague.gif (26 KB, 567x473) Image search: [Google]
plague.gif
26 KB, 567x473
>>75002768
This is so true. It's one of the liberals' "inconvenient truths" that the south is the blackest region in America. My state of Mississippi is essentially the city of Detroit taken state-wide. I'm also badly disappointed that even WE are susceptible to this leftist shit.
>>
>>75006909
Remember that guy who got executed for stealing a doughnut under the three strikes law?
MERICA
>>
File: 1459217673394.jpg (1 MB, 750x4250) Image search: [Google]
1459217673394.jpg
1 MB, 750x4250
>>75004515
yeah what's up with florida
>>
Does no one else see that the article says the baby was left in the car by its white mother?
>>
>>75003063
kek
>>
>coal baby dies
>nigger gets to have his family reunion
>coal burning whore traumatized

why is /pol/ angry, this is comfy material here.
>>
>>75006652
bit of a dichotomy.... nigs still fill our prisons.
>>
>>75002614
It was a "lets try not throwing everyone in jail" thing. Shoplifing is up about 25 percent.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/california-ballot-measure-blamed-shoplifting-jump-39115364

>>75006574
Murder 2 is the maximum people have been charged. And yes, white men have been charged.

There was a recent case where a woman left her baby in the car and was not charged, so dismissing charges entirely isn't full retard either.
>>
>>75007990
the caption is misleading, it's saying a there was another incident before where a white mother left her child in a car and no charges were filed. That's why they're saying it's racist for the man to be filed.
>>
>>75002175
one less nig i don't see the problem.
>>
>>75002957
But there are specific standards for murder that you don't just get to flaunt. If you had no intention of killing the person, murder is completely ruled out. Negligent Homicide would be the appropriate charge here.

You don't understand the law.
>>
Mississippifag here. The reason it was called racism was about a week prior a white woman left her baby in the car and it died and she was only charged with negligence while this guy was charged with murder. I didn't think it was racist but rather showed how women get lighter sentences overall.
>>
why aren't we enabling baby murder if It's basically post birth abortion?
>>
>>75002175
>white woman kills daughter by leaving her in car
>no punishment
>black man kills daughter by leaving her in car
>charged with murder
>charges reduced

the only part of this that has anything to do with race is the charges being reduced. this is sexism plain and simple. the operative words aren't black and whitebut man and woman. this is cunt privilege.
>>
>>75008900
>Murder 2 is the maximum people have been charged. And yes, white men have been charged.
white men would be charged and wouldn't have a race card to play to get the charges reduced.
>>
File: completelystraight.png (684 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
completelystraight.png
684 KB, 1280x800
>>75010841
Indeed, sir. Indeed. The courts completely missed the point.
>>
daily reminder you can get a thirld world surrogate mother by 6k here.

>still marrying white first world women
lol
>>
>>75002175
Honestly he deserves a reduced sentence here.

Thanks to him we'll now have one less criminal on the streets in the future.
>>
File: jesus WUZ black.png (122 KB, 275x414) Image search: [Google]
jesus WUZ black.png
122 KB, 275x414
WE WUZ IRRESPONSIBLE FATHURZ AN SHEEIT
>>
>>75002175
>niggers being dads
Fake
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.