[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Take the anti-vax redpill, faggots >http://journals.plos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
Take the anti-vax redpill, faggots

>http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0008382

stupid source that lays that content out in simple english
>http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/salud/salud_vacunas131.htm

THERE IS NO SAFE VACCINE

HERD IMMUNITY IS A MYTH

VACCINES WEAR OFF

SOME VACCINES SHED FOR YEARS AFTER THE PERSON IS IMMUNIZED, SPREADING DISEASE

HOW DOES IT MAKE ANY SENSE TO SPREAD A DISEASE'S DNA/RNA TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE IN THE NAME OF ERADICATING IT, I MEAN COME THE FUCK ON THAT MAKES NO SENSE

WE'RE JUST BREADING SUPERDISEASES THE WAY WE'RE BREADING ANTIBIOTIC RESISTANT BACTERIA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I swear I typed "breeding". I guess I'm vax-damaged :^(
>>
>>74993692
Is there a religious aspect to this?
>>
>>74994559
Typically atheist liberals are anti-vaxxers.
>>
>>74993692
No. The only support is uneducated women who believe in stupid social media gossip and one "scholarly" "article" that was redacted when it was found out the "doctor" 1) made up most of his studies and patients and 2) received money from an anti pharmaceutical group. He later lost his license. There is no other proof of this.

Ronald Dahl who wrote many children's books that you apparently missed out on, lost his daughter to a disease now virtually eradicated.

I work with a student with downs and severe autism who caught fucking measles last year. Whyd he catch it? Because his mother refused to vaccinate her children, ironically.

This shit is HARMFUL to 1) finding out what REALLY causes things like autism because it's a spectrum disorder and we know sure as hell it isn't caused by vaccines and 2) Things like herd immunity, which is the idea that if a child's immune system is too weak (eg. Receiving chemo or has auto immune disorder) to receive a vaccine, they will be protected by those around them that DO. How is that idea even possibly a myth?

And inb4 oh hurr durr vaccines have toxins. Most moronic anti-redpill statement ever. H2O is a toxin listed on vaccines. ANYTHING that isn't the vaccine itself is considered a toxin. H2O is water. I drank some toxin earlier, still alive.

Inb4 B-but they have mercury! Same fucking concept. So does fish, but it's literally a fraction of a fraction of a particle.

Look, I'm willing to keep an open mind about a lot and do my own research and trust my government very little. But anti vaaxers really really get under my skin. I hope you're trolling
>>
>>74995299
>>74993692
Just looked to see where you got that stupid fucking picture and almost puked with rage where it came from. All those conditions are fucking common especially for young children. Execema especially and god damn...if a mother said "oh her seizures are just because of a vaccine, she doesn't need medical treatment, just God's love!" She should fucking LOSE her children. THAT'S THE REDPILL YOU FAGGOT
>>
>>74993692
Ecen I had eat infections but I wasn't vaccinated til my teens because my mother was some idiotic GOD'S LOVE IS THE ONLY MEDICINE HE NEEDS christ fag. Aren't we supposed to be against that shit? If a mother refused medical treatment because of her religion, she shouldn't be able to keep her kids, and u surely don't want her kids anywhere near mine. This is an issue because schools and colleges are saying "uh no, your kids are around hundreds or thousands of others, get a vaccine" and stupid Americans saying MUH RIGHTS and LIBERALS INFESTING MT SCHOOLS HURRRR and honestly, should all be shot
>>
>>74993692
A million easy targets in pseudo medicine and you rail against the one thing that has permanently eliminated fatal diseases for all of humanity for over two centuries with almost no cost or side effects. No vaccine can explain this level of autism.
>>
>>74995737
>>74996060
It looks like you feel strongly about this issue.
>>
>>74996816
It's one of the few things I just shut the fuck down. You could talk about any other conspiracy and I'll at least listen, but when it comes to preventing things that used to kill off scores of children? Causing parents to lose their kids? There's just no room for it if we want our society to move forward. If OP wants to go back to the fucking 1600s and believe that some sky being will protect him, fine, practice your own religion. But if you're against something like vaccines? Then don't have kids and don't press your beliefs on rational people
>>
>>74995299
yeah j-just from now on, give 'em smaller doses. yeahh this autism thing got outta hand, and it AINT THE VACCINES but, we're gonna go ahead and recommend smaller doses. yes. yes this is the perfect level of damage control that doesn't end with the pharma-demons' heads on sticks in the town square.
>>
>>74997145
>and don't press your beliefs on rational people
Freedom of speech though.
>>
>>74997333
Way big difference than practicing free speech and sending your unvaccinated kid into a school with kids too sick to get a vaccine. Way big difference between practicing free speech and filing lawsuits just bc MUH RELIGION that hurt a schools ability and society's ability to protect kids. Wouldn't expect a Mexican to get that, but your argument doesn't work
>>
>>74993692
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING AUTIST YOUR CHILD CAN GET FUCKING MENINGITIS AND IRREVERSIBLE BRAIN DAMAGE YOU FUCKING RETARDED BASEMENT DWELLING CHILDLESS FAGGOT PIECE OF SHIT

KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF USELESS WASTE OF FUCKING FLESH
>>
>>74997710
Isn't this an 18+ board?
>>
>>74998109
Someone should tell that to OP then, posting shit from Facebook that only 45 year old mom's post should get one perma banned. Let the 12 year Olds fight
>>
File: lowquality.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
lowquality.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>>74998367
I refuse to believe OP is this stupid
>>
>>74998465
Probably, but I don't want to risk it catching on even with one person
>>
>>74997604
Do you think that anti-vax people should be arrested for spreading their believes?
>>
>>74999351
*beliefs.
>>
>>74999351
No, of course not you idiot. But there's a fine line. If your child dies because you refused to give her prescribed treatment and instead took her home and prayed over her? Then yes, you should, and because the US is full of rational people instead of beaners, they are often charged. I'm saying anti-vaccers are in the middle. Don't want to vaccinate? Fine, you're an idiot. But 1) your kid isn't coming into a school or public place and 2) if they die from a preventable disease, you should lose your right to raise children.

You should really stop trying to troll a multi-faceted situation. I'll leave you be to go look up that word
>>
>>74995299
>>74995737
>>74996060
>>74997145
>>74997604
>>74997710
Proof vaccines cause autism
>>
>>75000247
>because the US is full of rational people instead of beaners
Then how come anti-vaccination this is only a thing in the US
>>
File: f.gif (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
f.gif
3 MB, 640x360
>>74993692
>HOW DOES IT MAKE ANY SENSE TO SPREAD A DISEASE'S DNA/RNA TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE IN THE NAME OF ERADICATING IT, I MEAN COME THE FUCK ON THAT MAKES NO SENSE
>>
>>74995299
>>74995737
>>74996060
>>74996301
>>74997145
>>74997604
>>74997710

The largest reason one should doubt the safety of vaccines is these reactions right here. We can talk about ethnic cleansing, abortion, and a few other exceedingly volitile topic on this board with reletivly calm discussion. Bring up vaccination and you get disproportionatally violent reactions. Just my take on it

>t. Fag who gives kids vaccines as part of his job.
>>
>>74995034
Lol
>>
Some vaccines are ok.. But read about the disease you want to get vaccinated against before you get a useless vaccine.
>>
File: american evil.png (112 KB, 752x636) Image search: [Google]
american evil.png
112 KB, 752x636
kek
>>
My friend was diagnosed with narcolepsy after the state forced the swine flu vaccine on us

>the anti-vaxxers were right
>>
>pumping yourswlf full of disease and mercury

who the fuck thought this was a good idea?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.