[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I used to be red pilled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 1024x512
But then the Amazing Atheist showed me that all of you are nothing but cowards. Cowards afraid of little old Islam. Haven't you people ever heard of the flu? Car crashes? Chocking? That's the real threat we're facing in the west.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RSchr6WbnUU
>>
I think this bannanabutt needs to fuck off tbqh.
>>
>>74993126

Hes right. Islam isn't that big a deal 2bh.
>>
>>74993126
this guy is bananas
>>
>>74993375
So what kind of fruit have you had up your ass?
>>
>>74993126
WTF? I don't know the guy who made the video telling people that the bananas guy is an idiot for not taking the islamist thread seriously. But the funny part is, that the bananas man completely avoids the question. He just talks about terrorism, when nobody gives a fucking shit about terrorism. It's about their fucking strategy to take over the west by invading and breeding us out of existence and this thread is real and it should scare the shit out of any atheist. I can't believe how cucked these atheists are these days. Every religious person no matter if buddhist, semite or whatnot is a fucking thread, because they are all insane and can go ballistic every minute. It just happens that at the moment the muslims are the most dangerous ones for the west.
>>
>>74994441
>Every religious person no matter if buddhist, semite or whatnot is a fucking thread
You serious?
Even if you hate religion in general you should still be able to distinct islam from other religions. Islam is half religion half ideology, but its ultimately about conquest. Don't tell me "they're all just as bad", thats bullshit.
>>
>>74994441
Wow, so much fear in your post. Listen to yourself, talking about some "conspiracy to conquer the west." Do you have any idea how silly you sound?
I can't even. I literally can't even right now.
>>
>>74993375
>TheAmazingYeti
>UK

Of course you'd think that. Of fucking course.
>>
>>74995098
It's very clearly happening right now and the islamists outright say they want islam to dominate the west.
>>
>>74995200
>Amazingyeti
>implying

He is a beautiful man inside and out and you fucking know it!
>>
>>74995337
You can't blame an entire group of people based on what a few radicals say. That's just ridiculous. I've been told by CNN that most Muslims are peace loving people that are just looking for a better life. What's wrong with that?
>>
>calls himself the amazing atheist
>supports planet's second largest religion who actively kill and conquer in name of their god

once again a manbaby atheist outs themselves as not a true atheist but a hater of Christianity exclusively. Typical.
>>
File: 1410752131531.jpg (70 KB, 500x568) Image search: [Google]
1410752131531.jpg
70 KB, 500x568
>>74995589
Complacency is the same as advocacy.
If you're not condemning and stopping the radicals in your own religion then you're also to blame for their actions.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.