[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Coming Race War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
The Coming Race War
>How does it start?

>How does it play out?

>Who wins?
>>
>>74992615
>>How does it start?
It doesn't.
>>How does it play out?
It doesn't.
>>Who wins?
If it did, whites obviously. But it won't.
>>
>>74992739
well you're no fun
>>
https://youtu.be/y-Yszp3SmxE
>>
My bets are that China, America, and Russia are going to collectively wage war on the middle east and africa in a mass culling effort.

Truth be told, we've been at world war 3 for the last 20 years. We just haven't acknowledged it.
>>
it wont be a "Race war"
but a culture war
>>
>>74993144

I am down with this. Glass Desert, just erase Islam from the history books and destroy it. Nobody has to ever know how bad we let it become.
>>
>>74993178
This. Germany and Sweden will become the first battlegrounds. Then it'll spread. I'm not that sure if it'll affect USA tho
>>
>>74992615
Fuck knows how it end but I reckon whites and chinks will band together and win
>>
>>74992615
>How does it start?

One day a group of nogs step out of line and start a White "liberation".

>How does it play out?

They run down White neighborhoods chimping out and attacking defenseless White people. This soon breaks out on the news and patriotic White folks guard their home with their superior weaponry. The niggers attempt to attack these Whites but they get gunned down quickly like the filthy vermin they are. Piles of dead niggers are in the streets of White neighborhoods. Some niggers watch the news and see this and think to themselves "muh bruthas" so they attempt to help their fellow nogs. Now the nogs are marching in the streets breaking car windows and looting, attacking White people. Even rival gangs team with each other. The niggers are poised with anger, yet cocky. They believe they are unstoppable and will take control of America. All of a sudden, the majority White police force show up with their superior weaponry and drive the niggers into poor nigger cities. They try to escape, but are surrounded by White cops and White patriots. We form a wall around them, and open fire with everything we got. Dead nigger, dead niggers everywhere.

>Who wins?
Whites.
>>
>>74993853
t. Colonel Sanders
>>
>>74992615

>Night 1: Niggers loot and burn down CVS and Wal Mart. Whites watch on cable.
>Night 2: Police kettle the niggers in their housing projects in six different metro where there have been uprisings. 200 arrests have been made. 4 Wal Marts and CVS stores have been lotted and burned to the ground nationwide. Whites watch on cable.
>Nights 3-13: Dwindling "protests" devolving into nightly riots as most of the BLM leaders and key agitators have been arrested. Many home are without food so rioters are turning themselves in. Ratings begin to fall as white America is growing bored with the uneventful, half-hearted rebellion.
>Day 14: President Trump has announced that all EBT benefits will be suspended until the insurrection is calmed. There is an initial uptick in violence and rioting in response but the overall uprising has lost all momentum and with all supply lines decimated on the first night, without a stockpile of food,water and common ammunition, the "rebels" are suffering from weak moral and little hope of survival past week 4. Cable has stopped covering the low rated happening and no one even pays attention as the last of the nigger rebels are boarded onto Peronnel Carriers and carted off to Gitmo.
>On the way to Gitmo a couple of bright niggers observe that next time they should check the bus schedules to see if they run to the white part of town, that way they can at least find other willing belligerents.

There isn't going to be a racear. Just a bunch of stupid coons getting slaughtered by the state. Stock up on popcorn.
>>
>>74992615
Those who enjoy being at the bottom of the barrel will fight to stay there.
Blacks, Whites, Browns, Reds, Yellows, Greens, Blues; its all the same, but no stinkin' Oranges, I tell ya!
The rest of us will continue to get along and laugh at the idiots.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.