[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
another brexit thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: twitterresults.jpg (47 KB, 629x462) Image search: [Google]
twitterresults.jpg
47 KB, 629x462
ive always said devon should just slip into the sea
>>
HOLY FUCK

BASED HIGHLANDS!

WILL THE SCOTTISH ISLANDS GO BREXIT HOWEVER?

CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM FOR ME THAT THEY ARE EUROSCEPTIC? HOW DID THEY VOTE IN 1975?
>>
>>74989482
Why is Cornwall Eurosceptic when it gets a ton of money from the EU?
>>
>>74989482

Also OP, where's the link to that?
>>
>>74989752

bump

I need a link
>>
>>74989606
no, its OUR money we are just fortunate enough to get some back.
cornwall is still poor as fuck regardless so it hardly makes a difference. they have just funded stuff like the eden project.

>>74989752
>>74990103
i gots u senpai bruhs
http://jellyfish.co.uk/blog/twitter-users-have-their-say-on-brexit-are-we-in-or-are-we-out/
>>
>>74989482
Ayy Worcestershire
>>
>>74989557
whats the population up there? if its like 10 people and 6 vote out, its not as great as it looks on the chart

comforting to know some scots still have their testicles intact though
>>
>>74989557
They don't even know what's going on

They probably think it's another Scottish referendum
>>
Why would someone who lives in a place as beautiful as Devon want to have it taken over by Muzzies? I guess they're all posh and don't know that the world is cruel.
>>
>>74992360
they literally live to be the polar opposite of cornwall, whatever it is
>>
File: CjO8NdVWEAA0lOq.jpg-large.jpg (134 KB, 540x800) Image search: [Google]
CjO8NdVWEAA0lOq.jpg-large.jpg
134 KB, 540x800
<-- The In campaign are lying to you, don't fall for it, vote Brexit
>>
where is the mystical med kit of the EU?
>>
>>74993073
collecting his cheque from the BBC
>>
File: 112312423.png (688 KB, 801x536) Image search: [Google]
112312423.png
688 KB, 801x536
Leaving Europe would be a betrayal to our war veterans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvKiRYlDslQ
>>
>>74993769
im sure many veterans would say, ' actually no, i fought for the freedom of britain so that it remains an independent and democratic nation that isn't ruled by a foreign organisation'
>>
>>74989482
Fucking sheep shagging cucks
>>
>>74993769

assuming people in 2016 would listen to old white privileged men was their first mistake
>>
>>74989482
One thing I really don't understand. I really don't

Imagine this situation.
You are being raped in the ass and mouth with spike-covered cocks and beaten with baseball bats in every place in your body. You accept this, because you are given lower prices when it comes to mobile carrier services. You are the UK and the assaulters are the EU.

At this moment, there is literally and I mean literally literally ZERO reasons to stay in the EU excluding the fucking phone service shit. The EU pulls masses of money out of the UK every second. Not only that, but you are imposed with so many isolationist policies and millions of regulations almost completely closing you off from free trade. How could a person even consider this a relatively good deal? This is utter lunacy.

Is it just that people aren't aware of ANYTHING concerning the EU? Do they see the Union as some sort of collectivist utopia, like a team?
>>
>>74993769
>listening to officers/pilots who are members of the aristocracy and probably jewish too
>>
>>74995021
it's mainly students voting remain, most of them have this pretentious feeling of superiority about them, its like a competition to see who can be the most progressive and open minded.

the BBC are on full shill mode 24/7 and so a lot of people have been misinformed, people have this assumption that if we leave the EU we're leaving europe and so we will be trapped on this island forever, and no more holidays in spain!!

thats the main reason, students want their holidays to remain as easy as ever, they dont understand that a brexit would not impact this at all.

lets hope most of these students dont vote
>>
>>74993769
And not leaving it would be a betrayal to your history and nation, incluiding them.
>>
>>74992891
>>
File: 1450717391526.gif (842 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450717391526.gif
842 KB, 500x500
Fuck the EU shaking my head to be honest family.
>>
>>74989482
Damn the Welsh are cucks.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.