[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Iranians white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 11
File: cov_30years1_090508.jpg (15 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
cov_30years1_090508.jpg
15 KB, 350x263
Iranians like to call themselves aryans. Some of them even say that they're descendants of the same ethnic groups as Germans.

lolwot is it true
>>
they're the actual aryans.
>>
If they're aryans I'm a fucking nigger
>>
>>74988014
Is this some kind of Iranian meme?
>>
>inb4 """INDO-EUROPEANS"""
>>
>>74987895

It was true until they literally got invaded by islamfags

...just like modern germany
>>
they conform to the sandnigger ideology

therefore they are non white
>>
>>74988250
>said the christian
>>
It is true and one of the reasons all the BS with Iran is a shame. They're aryans, not arabs. Obviously some interbreeding by now but they're descended from germanic people.

Yes, they're white
>>
>>74988209

The word Iran itself means "land of the Aryans" in Farsi.

Iranians/Persians are the root of the white race.
>>
>>74988091
>>74987895
The iranians coined the term aryan, the Germans adopted the term centuries later.
>>
>>74987895
Iranians are South Asians. They are less Aryan than Pashtun, but more Aryan than Pakis, and Poos who mixed with Dravidians. It's tall the same shit pot though. It's all South Asia.
>>
File: maryam rajavi.jpg (30 KB, 800x320) Image search: [Google]
maryam rajavi.jpg
30 KB, 800x320
>>74987895
Northern Iranians tend to be more like the ancient aryan type, while people like those in your picture are of the elamite type

Iran is a composite of Elamites and Aryans, much like the modern Turk is a composite of Greeks and cockroaches
>>
>>74987895
they sort of were until their entire ethnic group got raped by arabs
>>
>>74988250
most Iranians I meet are atheists and they all have an undying hatred for arabfags
>>
>>74988677
>thingsthatneverhappened.jpg
>>
>>74987895
Negroid blood got into most arab counties sadly. Arab Caucasians who don't have any negroid ape blood look white
>>
They're brown. Ethnically they are very similar to Indians... they're just better looking, smarter, and a bit lighter, but still brown.

They're also extremely aggressive. Very unpleasant to live/work with them.
>>
File: image.gif (560 KB, 583x583) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
560 KB, 583x583
IRANIANS ARE NOT WHITE END OF FUCKING STORY

IF THEYRE ARYAN THEN ARYANS ARENT WHITE EITHER FUCK THESE STUPID FUCKING IRANIAN AMERICANS FUCK THEM
>>
>>74988908
What? All of the Iranians I've know have been cool--no more aggressive than Sicilians. Yeah, they're a little forthright, but they're not cunts like Pakis or Arabs.
>>
>>74987895
Somehow there have been mixed Finnish genes in Iran. If i remember right, russian took slaves in there, which were from finnish region. Possibly Swedes and some baltics too.
>>
>>74987895
They're more dishonest than Arabs and look like Indians. Not very White.
>>
>tfw engaged to christian iranian girl whose family fled that shithole

>she has good family values and makes great food

the ass is great too.
>>
>>74989182

>Sicilians

Maybe brown people just love you bro, I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>74988389
And what about the Norsemen tribes? Vikings looked a lot different than Persians desu.
>>
File: 1464044268870.png (56 KB, 401x372) Image search: [Google]
1464044268870.png
56 KB, 401x372
>>74988378
What's wrong with Christianity?
>>
>>74988378
maybe because those are assimilated american citizens dude
>>
>>74989797
Its a "sandnigger" ideology
>>74989845
what
>>
>>74987895
Well seeing they pretty much coined the term "aryan", you tell me anon then what are they.
>>
>>74987895
but you whites still didn't build any pyramids while shitskins worldwide did

you hid out in caves like bin laden
>>
>>74988888
jehovah'd
>>
File: image.gif (560 KB, 583x583) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
560 KB, 583x583
>>74989556
Bullshit

MUH family values meme!

You literal fucking nigger throwing away thousands of years of white genes because your are little bitch!

Muh family values will divorce in 5 years and I hope you commit suicide after your abomination child kills themselves from depression!
>>
Ancient iranians were white
But then they got their shit pushed in by macedonians, mongols, arabs and mongrelized
They still look whitier than arabs though
>>
>Aryan was memed so much by Hitler that people legitimately think it solely means blonde hair and blue eyes
>>
>>74989797
It's the cuck religion. You're literally following a jew.
>>
>>74990262
>portgual
>>
>>74990212
low quality b8 faggot
>>
>>74990262
every race worldwide has had their shit pushed in by some other race at some point. there's no such thing as 100% anything
>>
>>74988687
>>74990411
Shut the fuck up Arab Iranian abomination

It's bait because you don't agree? Because you don't like it? Because you're a filthy Iranian?

No it's not bait. I would gut that man and you in the street>>74988014
>>
File: IE_expansion.png (151 KB, 450x275) Image search: [Google]
IE_expansion.png
151 KB, 450x275
>>74987895
Iranian is a daughter of the Indo-European language family.

Indo-European subfamilies include, in chronological order of when they left the Indo-European homeland:

Anatolian (Hittite, Luwian, etc)
Italo-Celtic
Hellenic
Germanic
Indo-Iranian
Balto-Slavic

Indo-Iranian can be further subdivided into Indo-Iranian and Indo-Aryan. The Indic languages (Hindu, Punjabi) are Aryan.

Aryan can, in some cases, be applied to Iranian-speakers but they did not refer to themselves as such. Indians did.

The Indo-European homeland was actually occupied by Iranian-speakers (Scythians) until Germanics and Huns pushed them out in the 5th century AD.

Pic related shows the original location of Indo-European languages and their approximate distribution from about 3500 BC until 1500 BC.

There is no ethnic 'Aryan' group, as popularized in 19th and 20th century German scholarship and propaganda.
>>
Persians are based tier and I consider them white and their culture as worthy of admiration as western culture.

The only demerit in their favour is their following of Cuckhammad.

Persians and Pashtuns would be model races if they still followed their pagan religions.
>>
>>74988687
maybe because those are assimilated american citizens dude
>>
>>74990091
>>74990206
>>74990419
You wish you non white pos

It's always the brown who say this to make themselves feel better

I may be several groups of white but I'm still 100% white you shitskinn
>>
>>74990390
Hey
we got our shit pushed in by celts, romans, visigoths, moors but at least only the moors were not white
Besides only the celts permanently stayed in large numbers and left a genetic mark in the populations
Romans, visigoths and moors mostly came to rule as elites (dominant minority rule)
>>
>>74988383
>Obviously some interbreeding by now but they're descended from germanic people.

You're a moron. They coined the term "Aryan", Hitler just stole it later. They're not anymore genetically related to Germanic peoples than any other caucasoids.
>>74988908
If they're smarter than Indians, why aren't they becoming the cognitive/earning elite of wherever they immigrate like Indians do?
>>
>>74990594
I'm not Iranian. get better b8 boi
>>
>>74990691

Demerit against them* which is redundant anyway
>>
>>74990691
A mother fucking non white brown dead leaf
>>
>>74990689
>was actually occupied by Iranian-speakers (Scythians) until Germanics and Huns pushed them out in the 5th century AD.

There were the Alans too
>>
>>74990689
Would like to add that the entire notion of 'Aryans' was the result of a misunderstanding of the relationship between Greek, Latin, and Sanskrit.

It was assumed upon it's discovery that Sanskrit was older than Greek or Latin, and thus it's connection to them meant it was the progenitor of the language family.

Hence the original term, Indo-Aryan, which was replaced by the more geographically-appropriate Indo-European (denoting that the family stretches from the Indian subcontinent to Europe).

Anyways. German scholars in the 19th century thought that these Aryans must have spread their culture into Indian and then Germany, and thus claimed descent from them.

We know now that of the securely-identified and understood IE-languages, the Indo-Aryan ones (Sanskrit included) are the youngest.
>>
>>74990817
Same thing happened to Iran mostly.

When arabs took over, the Iranian elites were still in charge

And "mongols" were just a mix of people with the wide majority not being Mongolian, by the time they reached hte middle east they were like 2% mongolian
>>
>>74990968
The Alans were Iranian speakers though, and probably just an evolution of Scythian culture, or a sibling culture.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 494x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 494x600
>>74990836
>>74990835
Because they aren't smarter. Indians have a huge group of dumb Browns, but the actual Indian ones are smart. Iranians are pretty much all stupid Arabs. They suck. Anyone who says otherwise is a Arab or Arab sympathizer

>>74990836
Go home Reddit. Don't you have a thread where you need to be the 10th person to say
>RARE FLAG
>>
>>74988677
That never happened.
Rulling class got replaced or assimilated. That's all.
>>
>>74991453
>implying pajeets who can't poo in loo are smarter than the mild sandniggers

are you really dumb or is this just some more shit b8?
>>
>>74991735

>Indians

Space program, Nobel winners, among highest earning and educated demographics in the US

>Iranians
?
>>
>>74991210
The Alans were described as blond.
>>
>>74991735
Arabs are almost as dumb as niggers

But like I said. You're an Arab or Arab sympathizer
>>
>>74988908
Pajeet here, I agree albeit the smart part.
>>
>>74992226
So why couldn't they be Iranian speakers?

Today we conflate Iranian with the nation of Iran, and thus the 'Persian' ethnic group.

Southern Russia & Ukraine used to be occupied by Iranian-speaking nomads.

Southern Russians & Ukrainians are blonde and blue eyed, yes?

Do you think this is because German Ãœbermensch raped all their women for 1500 years, or because the native inhabitants stopped speaking Iranian and started speaking Russian?
>>
>>74992468
>>74992226
And even 'Persian' isn't an ethnic group prese.

Iranians moved into the region, and conquered the occupants. Ruling class were Persians, rest were just mid-east natives.

In all likelihood the original invaders to Persia and India were in fact white, or they were when they started their migration eastward.

The ones who stayed behind never stopped being white. Recall that Indo-Iranian and Balto-Slavic split last. One West and North (Balto-Slavic) and one East and South (Indo-Iranian).

You think that what, sandniggers and pure blooded white aryans co-existed in the same exact place before the sandnigger Iranians decided they wanted to live with other sandniggers?
>>
>>74992259
You're assuming stupid shit, then, because I dislike arabs.
>>
>>74992259
>Arabs are almost as dumb as niggers

They're not though. They actually invented/discovered some shit and built some pretty badass architecture. If you remove the Islam Jihad shit from them they're actually pretty normal.
>>
>>74992468
It's just that actual modern Persians probably are nothing like their linguistic ancestors.

Languages and genes don't go hand-in-hand, Uralics are a proof of this.
>>
>be in Australia for work & travel year
>get shit job with heaps of Iranian bums
>tell them I'm from Germany
>hear them say "oh, same race"

I witnessed the delusion
>>
>>74993147
What do modern Iranians have to do with 5th century Alans?

Alans spoke Iranian, that is a fact.
Iranian languages originated in present day Russia/Ukraine, also a fact.

On the topic of Arabs,

'Arabs' from Iraq and the Levant invented agriculture, written language, syllabic script, and probably monolithic stone architecture.

Arabs aren't especially stupid, although they also aren't white.
Arabs have been retarded through 1400 years of backwards religion and culture.
>>
File: JVc2OpU.jpg (185 KB, 986x1118) Image search: [Google]
JVc2OpU.jpg
185 KB, 986x1118
>>74992468
>Southern Russians & Ukrainians are blonde and blue eyed, yes?
Actually no, ukranians got dark hair mostly. Can't speak of south rus. Russians got their extra whiteness from assimilating all those finns in north russia.
>>
>>74989556
I always thought I wanted a mexican wife, till I met an Iranian chick. Sexy Af, chill Af, and know how to treat a man.
>>
>>74987895
I never understood why this board likes so much the nzi racial theory. Maybe it's because they are severely undereducated and brainwashed. Iranians ARE objectively arians. aryans means noble in their language, iirc.

The blue eyed, blonde haired "aryan" is a nazi germany invention. A piece of propaganda. Nordicism (WE WUZ ARYANS N SHEIT). It's literally food for the peasant self estime.
>>
>>74993588
I mentioned Alans being blond just in case anybody thinks that Ukraine was actually inhabited by modern day Iranians. Definitely not the case. In fact Ukrainians may be their ancestors, just shifted languages to Slavic.
>>
>>74993478
Technically not wrong, both caucasoid race.

And Aryan is their word, you guys are the faggy wannabes who stole it from them because Germans contributed nothing to ancient history or culture.

I've never heard of a Persian call themselves white, in fact many of the Persians and Arabs I know are pissed that under US census data they're classified as white, because they can't get affirmative action and gibsmedats.
>>
>>74990356

Hitler had brown hair...the blonde, blue-eyed meme was a meme started by jewish propagandists.
>>
>>74993622
Who knows how ancient tribes looked like. Some localities may have even been quite blond in the past, but got overrun as borders shifted and/or population movements happened.

Ukraine in particular is one of those places where entire areas may have been decimated by various steppe folks.
>>
Aryan is an old nordic word meaning 'noble'. It can be anything that you consider noble.
>>
>>74993807
Same. I always thought it would be a polish girl. Found a Christian Iranian. Did a 180. Food, ass, values, smart, good job, can't believe it.
>>
Iranians are a mongol race. They were conquered by Alexander, then that empire got conquered by the Romans, then that part of the world got conquered by Arabs.
>>
>>74993807
Iranian women are spoiled princesses, and they wont consider you as a marriage partner unless you make sizx figures, but they will fuck Chad and Tyrone behind everyone's back.

PROTIP:Its very common among older Persian couples that they don't love each other and sleep in separate beds. They don't divorce because they stay together for the kids and to protect their reputations. Cheating is very common among Iranian couples, especially the higher status they possess.
>>
>>74997772
Source:Im of Iranian descent *and* I live in west L.A.
>>
>>74997872
Well that explains it then
>>
>>74997969
Please elaborate, meine Herr.
>>
>>74997489
>>74997772
>>74997872
That moment when somebody posts about how their mother is a filthy whore so all Iranians must be....
>>
File: 1462953552056.png (244 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1462953552056.png
244 KB, 512x512
>>74998163
>that moment when leaf poster doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about, as usual
>>
>>74997489
oh and the original Persians were Japhites.
>>
>>74998163

Spotted the Iranian

Fuck off subhuman
>>
>>74988561
>Northern Iranians tend to be more like the ancient aryan type,

This. Grandpa was from iran and the guy was very white. (as in skin colour). My mom is so white she can't even tan.
>>
>>74987895
Some are half breeds, doubtful any full or near full bloods, for hundreds of years muds took White, blond hair blue eyed Europeans as sex slaves by the millions.
>>
File: AmericanWhiteWoman.png (440 KB, 620x649) Image search: [Google]
AmericanWhiteWoman.png
440 KB, 620x649
>>74987895
If Armenians and Italians are considered white, why aren't Iranians? It's a stupid concept that anyone can poke holes in.

In fact, the word "Iran" is derived from the word "Aryan", which by the way is a Sanskrit word. Sanskrit is the one of the most ancient languages in the world, that came from India.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran#Etymology

So, everytime you call someone "Iranian" or use the word "Iran", you are only confirming their belief that they are Aryan.
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.