[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he worships the G-d of Abraham Good, goy. Enjoying the Expanded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: 1418846853337.jpg (44 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1418846853337.jpg
44 KB, 400x386
>he worships the G-d of Abraham
Good, goy. Enjoying the Expanded Torah?
>>
File: the-expulsion-from-the-temple-1.jpg (143 KB, 594x323) Image search: [Google]
the-expulsion-from-the-temple-1.jpg
143 KB, 594x323
Jesus BTFO of jews
>>
SUICIDE! IVE ALREADY DIED!
>>
>>74980684
Better than worshipping a god of chaos
>>
>>74980684
Come Home European Man. Come back to your TRUE roots!
>>
>>74980684
If you're circumcised, you're already a follower of Abraham.
>>
File: caesar.jpg (2 MB, 1560x2840) Image search: [Google]
caesar.jpg
2 MB, 1560x2840
>>74980810
You have been cucked. Christianity was invented to control the goys. Come home to your true pagan roots my friend.
>>
>>74980684
>g-d
FUCK OFF JEW
>>
Jews jewed so hard G-d got tired of it and decided to give the gentiles a chance.
>>
>>74980684
Proof for the resurrection of Jesus:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
Also first 30 minutes of this:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
>>
>>74983101
You tin-foil hat in not tight enough my Polish friend.
>>
>>74983308
If you research Christianity enough you will noticethat it is easier to believe in Christianity than in atheism. Watch the videos.
>>
>>
>>74983620
*notice that
>>
>>74981065
>If you're circumcised, you're already a follower of Abraham.

I am, but I'm circumcised.
>>
>>74983678
*I'm an atheist.
>>
>>74983620
There are not enough videos or evidence in the world to convince someone of something they refuse to believe.
>>
Better an atheist. They are tools of freemasonry to spread degeneracy.
>>
File: 1458125324746.jpg (23 KB, 423x267) Image search: [Google]
1458125324746.jpg
23 KB, 423x267
stupit image swap my GOD get yer shit together 4chan

JEWS are great! all haters can go hang themselves! JEWS are like ULTRAWHITES! high achieving, friendly, not all dark-skinned and gross or anything! completely assimilated to western culture and doin' a fuckin bang-up job of it! gotta love jews! the only reason half of you don't is because you're autistically obsessed with hitler because you've learned it was an edgy element in history! you have fucking nothing, faggot! nothing to be upset about except ACHIEVEMENT!
>lazy niggers aint do nobody any good no-how
>jews doin too good for themselves i h8 da jew
get your SHIT together, fuckugly faggots! jewish for life and loving every minute of it!
>>
>>74980684
sure
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.