[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you know about Bulgaria?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: index.png (13 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
index.png
13 KB, 268x188
What do you know about Bulgaria?
>>
>>74976256
wine from there is not bad at all.

Also- commie holiday destination <1989.
>>
>>74976256
Descendents of the Bulgars. Raiders from the East.

no sense of humor, cheap beer, nice environment.
>>
>>74976256
Gypsies.

Why, is because it appears most gypsies in Sweden are from bulgaria.
>>
File: perfect europe.jpg (305 KB, 1140x726) Image search: [Google]
perfect europe.jpg
305 KB, 1140x726
>>74976256
Would your people agree to being part of a gross Yugoslavia?
>>
A Bulgarian umbrella is an umbrella with a hidden pneumatic mechanism which injects a small poisonous pellet containing ricin. It has a hollowed stalk into which the pellet neatly sits.

Such an umbrella was allegedly used in and named for the assassination of the Bulgarian dissident writer Georgi Markov on 7 September 1978 (the birthday of the Bulgarian State Council chairman Todor Zhivkov who had often been the target of Georgi Markov's criticism).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgarian_umbrella
>>
yogurt
>>
>>74976256
Is it true that you can buy houses near the black sea for cheap, like 6000 euros?
Can I open some business there?
What about the mafia?
>>
>>74976826
we have sense of humor. I mean the english humor is pretty bad too.
>>
What do the people think about all the Turks and gypsies living there?
>>
>>>/int/
>>
it sucks
>>
>>74977419
No mafia anymore. You actually can but maybe in a smaller city or a village not in resorts. You can open business.
>>
>>74977324
We never wanted to be part of it and we will never do.
>>
>>74977785
Even if you were the leading nation?
>>
File: 1463331667871.png (716 KB, 717x536) Image search: [Google]
1463331667871.png
716 KB, 717x536
>>74977731
>No mafia anymore
>>
>>74977785
Yes you did fucko

But your soviet masters thought it was a bad idea so you fucked off
>>
>>74977879
If we are it will not be named Yugoslavia but Bulgaria.
>>
>>74977903
Just oligarchy and lying thieves. Not a mafia oppression like in the 90's.
>>
>>74978098
"Gangland"-type events have decreased, that much is true, but the oligarchy IS the mafia, and they wouldn't let anyone encroach on their territory.
>>
>>74977441
I'm not British. And your humor sucks.
>>
>>74977514
gypsies are treated like human trash because they steal and live in ghettos:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JH2qQek1roc

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lX4x6_LsKrU

turks are treated better because they are more civilised and are really well integrated for the most part, but we dont like turkey at all
>>
>>74977960
It really didnt quite work I think as we were with more indentity than the filthy serbs, croats and slavic sandniggers.
>>
>>74978426
Well I mean If you think so, I can't change your opinion every perosn has a fifferent sense of humour.
>>
>>74977960
that and also it was not an equal Yugoslavia, more like Serbia and "friends"
>>
>>74978431
Dinko! Topkek. I am still laughing at this gold
>>
File: nice joke my friend.png (2 MB, 1371x850) Image search: [Google]
nice joke my friend.png
2 MB, 1371x850
stealing uglier turks
>>
>>74976256
Been to Sofia and Plovdiv. Interesting cities, though I definitely preferred Plovdiv.
>>
>>74976256

No humour at all and people aren't exactly one for good manners or conversation. Nicest people i met both times I've been there were Turks.

Food is also bottom of the barrel. That said it's a scenic country and worth visiting.
>>
I went there a few months ago and left during Martenitsa.

Bulgarians clearly have no idea how to build decent sidewalks, They drive like the road is theirs : like making U turns in main streets or driving in the middle of a 2 way road.

The alcohol and the cigarettes are cheap, so is food, I spent a 100€ there in a week and ate pretty well. The girls look pretty too.

I have seen only one black guy in Sofia and he was an exchange student apparently. There are Turkshits though, but Bulgarians hate them, just like they hate gypsies. I've heard a lot of jokes about them there, Bulgarians do have a sense of humor.

Anyway, Bulgaria is pretty much bro-tier, I'll definitely go back there.
>>
>>74980187
>They drive like the road is theirs : like making U turns in main streets or driving in the middle of a 2 way road.
this is common in southern countries though, I experienced the same when I was in italy, greece and turkey
>>
>>74976256
They're the descendants of Turks and Slavs and one of the reasons the Byzantine empire fell and Turkey exists

Gas all Turks and half-Turks
>>
>>74976826
Pretty much. Our comedy is terrible.
>>
>>74976256
We have a holiday in common. In Bulgaria its called Martenitsa, in Romania Mărțișor.
>>
>>74980187
Oh yeah, they are fucking terrible drivers. The traffic in Sofia is just insane
>>
>>74980957
>Going to any major city
Your mistake.
>>
>>74976256
The Asen kings of the Second Bulgarian Empire also called themselves "kings of the Vlachs and Bulgarians". Romanians and Bulgarians fought on the same side against the Byzantines.
>>
>>74981178
fuck byzantia , you are our bestneighbor
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.