[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why don't boomers want to retire? I'm working as a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: file(1).png (524 KB, 800x524) Image search: [Google]
file(1).png
524 KB, 800x524
why don't boomers want to retire?

I'm working as a painter all summer because there's no decent jobs
>>
>>74973574
Boomers are not done destroying the economy. They have to survive to November to vote for Hillary.
>>
>fuck the economy up
>promote hedonism
>promote free love hippy bullshit
>vote in no-fault divorce
>refuse to retire
>"w-why aren't young people settling down and working?!"
>>
>>74973574
>why don't boomers want to retire?
because those stupid fucks are in so broke they can't
>>
>>74973574
I fucking hate them. You guys have no idea how my mother and my gf's father are causing us problems.

Her father is the worst, a literal hippie fucker who thinks he's still 20 yo.
>>
>>74973574
because the big brother government retirement they were promised, big surprise, isn't coming.
since our culture has departed family values, their kids wont take care of them, and cant even if they wanted to. this is a fate of their own making and they have no choice
>>
>>74973675
These boomer jokes are the funniest thing on pol. It's almost unbelievable how stupid and evil boomers are.
>>
>>74973574

So Millennial Uprising vs Boomers when?

Kill all old people and take their houses!
>>
>>74973574
They do want to retire, but a lot of them are too broke to.
>>
Those aren't boomers. They're silent generation (1928-1945). Boomers aren't that old yet.
>>
The destructive social changes of the 60s and 70s were spearheaded by WW2 Generation and Silent Generation politicians and judges. The boomers were mostly too young to have much of a real impact at the time.
>>
>>74974243

And what generation did that?
Oh that's right baby boomers, they dug their own grave
>>
>>74975273
Boomers were turning 20 by the early 60's

They are just as responsible for shit in the 70's as millennials will be for electing trump or Hillary

Most of the cultural changes from the "60s" had nothing to do with laws it was cultural and laws regarding things like divorce, gibs, abortion etc all came into effect in the 70's through the 90's

Plus boomers have been primarily in charge for the current shitstorm we find ourselves
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.