[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just for the sake of argument, say we want to avoid a civil war
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: English is cool.jpg (275 KB, 1008x1344) Image search: [Google]
English is cool.jpg
275 KB, 1008x1344
Just for the sake of argument, say we want to avoid a civil war in the UK in the next 20 years and instead integrate all the immigrants we're currently getting, what would be the best ways to go about doing that?
>>
Do you really think these immigrants are peaceful and are willing to integrate?

Do you?
>>
S,H.I,T

that doggo looks cool
>>
>>74966827
>the cuck still thinks he can domesticate wild animals
>>
>>74966926

If they aren't, then send them back to their shithole
>>
Why don't current immigrants assimilate like all of those fucks that went through Ellis Island?
>>
>>74967109
Because they don't want to
>>
>>74966827
Practically impossible.

But the best way might be a patriotic media campaign, starting subtle and increasingly trying to dissolve non british sentiment/culture. Violence is inevitable, but media has the last path to avoid civil-war, if anyone has. They have to report the truth, they have to let non-british people know that non-british sentiments are not tolerated anymore. You have to get immigrant women on the british side (manufactured consent), and you have to meet violence without compromise and excuses.
>>
File: CeXH_dyUYAApaOl.jpg (93 KB, 600x516) Image search: [Google]
CeXH_dyUYAApaOl.jpg
93 KB, 600x516
>>74966827

1) Learn arab
2) Become a muslim

Seriously it's not rocket science.
>>
>>74966827
Immediately stop importing them

Fully secularize education so they can't cry about unequal treatment. No Catholic schools, no Muslim schools

Pillory every law enforcement and public service agent that choses political correctness over doing their jobs

Buy British programs

Purge all universities of blatant ideological bias

Strict competency standards for all ESLs

So, basically, part the Red Sea and turn lead into gold.
>>
>>74967109
In a country like the US it may not be seen as a problem due to the sheer land mass, but the fact of the matter is that ghettos are proof that assimilation by-and-large is an unworkable task, and the immigrants that came via Ellis Island created tons of ghettos.

White ghettos, granted, but still ghettos that to this day have a lot of the same types of people, and that isn't perfect assimilation. Assimilation is inherently not possible, I don't think.
>>
>>74967408
I think you might be right on both your points. I agree that we (British) should be stronger in our pride and defense of all things British. We're not doing so well at the moment, I'm thinking of moving abroad permanently.
>>
>>74966827
Look at this image. Everyone below 20-30 votes for shitskins. Everyone above 70 is gonna die in the next 20 years. Babies being made now are well-enriched and will be 20 in 20 years.

There's not gonna be a civil war. The war was quietly and politely lost.
>>
>>74966926
I work with immigrants and refugees and maybe half of them seem like cool enough people. Mostly they're the ones from Syria and Iran. They're better educated and I think should be allowed in if they're going to add something to society. My experience is that those coming from African countries like Sudan, Somalia, Eritrea etc have not only the burden of Islam to deal with but African genetics holding them back. They're the ones who seem less willing or able.
>>
>>74967784
All of these ideas seem great to me.

Shame common sense does not prevail. We could be great again if it did.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.