[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else has been to prison? I was just released after a 8 months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: alcatraz_prison_block_cc_img[1].jpg (226 KB, 1500x975) Image search: [Google]
alcatraz_prison_block_cc_img[1].jpg
226 KB, 1500x975
Who else has been to prison?

I was just released after a 8 months sentence for denying the Holocaust.
>>
File: 1464025230863.jpg (183 KB, 962x706) Image search: [Google]
1464025230863.jpg
183 KB, 962x706
>>74958114

What was it like, German?

How did you do it and how were you caught?
Leftists suck ass.

http://northwestfront.org/2016/05/radio-free-northwest-may-19th-2016/

Go to 8:00 and listen to Adam Corolla discuss why honest, law-abiding white people are going for Trump.

Definitely worth a listen.

Pic unrelated because it is a Baltimore nigger and Baltimore is on everyone's mind here in the land of the once-free.
>>
>>74958114
That sucks m8. At least you don't have niggers in Germany so you didn't get raped.

Also post proofs.
>>
I visited some prisons when I was a student in law and criminology. Working as LEO today, I went quite a few times to drop convicts.

How did you like your stay OP?
>>
>>74958114
Today in things that never happened, the story of a german virgin cucklord

Keep going, Hans.
>>
>>74958114
I went to jail for smoking weed a few times.

Was really relaxing and my fellow inmates were really chill. We even had TV.
>>
Did you have fun in the pokey, faggot?
>>
>>74958310
Germany has plenty of niggers now, mutti Merkel opened the flood gates, I imagine there is plenty of them in prison.
>>
>>74958523
Robbed a bank, was in jail for 5 years. Nothing to terrible
>>
>>74958745
>Calls prison "jail"

That's how I know you are lying. No one who did time in prison ever calls it jail.

(For those who don't know: in America jail is for misdemeanors/sentencing under 1 year. Prison is for felonies. Jails can be administered by municipalities. Prisons are administered by the state or the Fed.).
>>
>>74959014
And how do you know that? Were you ever there? Then fuck off
>>
>>74959122
Because I'm a lawyer and thus know the difference between prison and jail. And know that no criminals who have done time in prison ever call it jail.
>>
Closest I was ever to prison was juvenile hall. But I have been to jail a couple times.
>>
>>74959196
>,Because i'm a lawyer
Keep telling yourself that virgin cuckhold.
>>
>>74959196
>thinks lawyers and criminals call things in the judicial system the same
>lawyer
pick one
>>
>>74959196

Do you have a largely black clientele?

Do you have stories?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.