[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do men nowadays look so different? They are blatantly weaker-looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1464032910225[1].jpg (113 KB, 613x800) Image search: [Google]
1464032910225[1].jpg
113 KB, 613x800
Why do men nowadays look so different? They are blatantly weaker-looking than men of the past.

I'm looking for actual scientific explanation.
>>
Oestrogen in drinking water
>>
>>74957155
Obesity epidemic, multiculturalism, estrogen in water supply (I don't know if this is true), bad diet, etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 398x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 398x700
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 366x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 366x499
>>74957294
>>
>>74957242
>>
>>74957155
>tfw everyone is playing vidya.
>be a gamer or die trying
i want off this ride they won
>>
File: 1452702254775.jpg (142 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1452702254775.jpg
142 KB, 960x720
>>74957155
memes
>>
>>74957249
It's also all the plastic that is used in everything. Apparently the plastics act like estrogen. Xenoestrogens they call them.
>>
Less physical work being done + more socially acceptable to be slovenly and lazy.
>>
>>74957372
argentina vidya celebrities are utter cancer.
I hope a nigger kills em all
>>
>>74957155
>everyone was handsome and strong in the past
>this drawing proves it

ok
>>
>>74957155
Obesity epidemic.

High levels of body fat reduce testosterone.
>>
>>74957155
>comparing old pictures of cherrypicked models with random nerd selfies from the current generation

I hope you can see what's wrong with this
>>
>>74957155
One thing you have to remember is that when you look back at photos of the past, there's an inherent nostalgia filter.

What do I mean by this? You're only able to compare the times when people took pictures or videos or whatnot. But back in the day, people didn't take as many pictures. Camera and recorders were more expensive, you had to buy film and have it developed, etc. You always had a limited number of photographs possible, and the limitations meant that people took more care in what they were photographing/filming.

Compare that to today. Everyone has a camera/recorder as part of their smartphone attached to the hip. People are free to snap a billion pictures a day of trivial bullshit and upload it for the entire world to see. Having your picture taken is no longer special. People don't care about making sure they look their best when taking pictures anymore.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.