[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So... in the end. Americans will just all look like Italians?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: time img003.jpg (1 MB, 1892x2551) Image search: [Google]
time img003.jpg
1 MB, 1892x2551
So... in the end. Americans will just all look like Italians?

I don't know accurate is this. Time seams like New Yorker Jewish propaganda.
>Time announced Bernie as person of the year 2015.
>R. Stangel is famous anti-afrikaner.
>Their current menaging editor is a woman.

Of course this will not happen during our lifetime. But is this actually bad for usa? If nothing there wouldn't be dindus anymore, and race crimes and riots would magically disappear. And Spanish would probably become a first language of Estados Unidos..
>>
>TIME Magazine
>Founded by Henry Luce, named "Baal" by the Order of the Skull and Bones
>CFR round table propaganda rag

Color me surprised
>>
That looks like a nigger.

Which is no surprise because spics/beaners/Hispanics have a ton of black in them from breeding with the slaves down in south and Central America
>>
File: NotGonnaHappenAnymore.jpg (934 KB, 1441x762) Image search: [Google]
NotGonnaHappenAnymore.jpg
934 KB, 1441x762
I'd say it will be our future if anyone other than Trump wins this election.
>>
>>74956786
Seams like it is going to happen anyway. Dindus want to mix with whites, Asians want to mix with whites, hispanics want to mix with whites. And you are left with small number of pure whites, who will eventually mix with the previously mixed whites.
>>
>>74958031
>Dindus want to mix with whites
no, they don't, mixed babies are still treated like shit in basketball american culture.
>>
>>74956572
Why do people think all these races will mix together to make one race? Literally all of human history has been the movement from one uniform species into more and more differentiated sub populations. Why would less, not more, differentiation suddenly become the norm?
>>
>>74956572
They need to correct the nose and lips to be more niggerer, and then it will be more accurate.
>>
>>74958408
Autism.
>>
>>74958031
Depends on how everything pans out. Best case scenario is a wall is put up, illegals are deported, and sane immigration policy is passed so that the percentage of whites in this country rises. On the opposite end of the spectrum if things ever get so bad that whites are a very small percentage of america, then the country will probably balkanize. I can't imagine that they would just let themselves be eliminated from North America completely without trying.

>>74958408
It's a liberal fantasy. They want races eliminated so that they can further their delusion that all people are equal. They haven't stopped to think even for one second that a new race would emerge eventually even if they managed to mix all the present ones.
>>
we all gonna be dark haired, dark eyed wemenz! Thanks time for the heads up.
>>
The difference is that Italians are overwhelminghly west Eurasians and European-anatolian with very little else, while Americans are and will be a truly intercontinental mix.
>>
>>74956572

You know there won't be whites anymore in the US and most likely not in the Europe. Whites will basically become extinct as a race. Yet every other race will survive because whites are a minority in the world.

>this is diversity
>also notice black afro hair and brown eyes
>now this is what I call diversity
>>
>>74958408
The idea is just to break the current grip European Americans have on power in America.

People will start to resist and cut themselves off from the hordes but it will be enough to keep whites from ever uniting as a force in democracy again.
>>
time desperately hanging on to life.
>>
File: NPI.png (253 KB, 526x405) Image search: [Google]
NPI.png
253 KB, 526x405
>>74959284
whites are already a minority in the world.
>>
>>74956572
>I don't know accurate is this.
I can tell you it's not. Mix a nordic with a nigger and the facial structure will still not be similar to that of the average Italian.
>>
>>74959635

>reading comprehension
>>
>>74959284
There's still Russia r-right guys? ;_;
>>
>>74959284
There are over a Half Billion whites in world while there are only about 10-12 million jews. Do you think jews are going extinct?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.