[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Californian mail voter here. Who should I vote for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_0791.jpg (2 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0791.jpg
2 MB, 1936x2592
Californian mail voter here.

Who should I vote for?
>>
>>74956157
Willie Nelson of course, how stupid are you?
Weed....
>>
File: 1460158668584.png (7 KB, 250x292) Image search: [Google]
1460158668584.png
7 KB, 250x292
Steinberg ofc
>>
>>74956157
Trump says to vote for Sanders since he already won.
Trump wants to beat Bernie's ass, personally.
>>
>>74956157
>steinberg

oy vey
>>
File: WillieWilson.png (870 KB, 1277x908) Image search: [Google]
WillieWilson.png
870 KB, 1277x908
>>74956601

>Dr. Willie Wilson

>Escaped Florida slave camp. Out ran the hounds.

Kek
>>
>>74956157
Who the fuck are these people? We see shillary and hear from bernouts all the time but who are the rest of these fags?
>>
>>74956157
Steinberg be a good goy
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>74956157
>he didn't register as a republican
>>
>>74957625

I did but i changed parties a week prior, so they either already sent out the ballots or they're dishonest and cucked me with a democrat ballot anyway.

Don't worry tho, the rest of my family is all voting for Trump.
>>
Why are you voting Democrat? Are you a spic whose parents are about to get deported?
>>
>>74956157
Hillary because Trump can actually beat her
>>
>>74957625
they do ballots in mandarin in Cali now? are they required to based on population sizes or is it just for convenience?
>>
Vote Bernie as it will contribute to further Democrat infighting. Plus, he is at least not a crooked pike of shit; so you can have some dignity in your vote. His ideas are retarded, but he isn't a bad person like Clinton.
>>
Vote for Bernie to further the divide in the democrats. So she isn't a clear winner and then the Bernie voters refuse to support her
>>
>>74956157
Vote for Hillary so we can all drink from the river of Bernout tears.
>>
>>74957625
What is with the Chinese and Spanish?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.