[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How could Europe turn into a complete migrant shithole so fast?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: waffen-SS-rare-pictures-003.jpg (165 KB, 1007x990) Image search: [Google]
waffen-SS-rare-pictures-003.jpg
165 KB, 1007x990
How could Europe turn into a complete migrant shithole so fast? What if these fine gentlemen would have won?
>>
>>74955732
so why did you fight against us?
>>
>>74955906
We didn't want to be involved in it, then the chinks bombed us, but in all honesty I wish we would have stayed out of it
>>
>>74955906

/thread
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 1000x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 1000x480
>>74955732
I think if they had won, or at least maintained the status quo with France and Eastern Europe while making peace with Britain, we'd have seen other fascisms popping up in western countries in an attempt to emulate their success. It'd be a world where Marxism and degeneracy are demonized, rather than fascism and traditional values. We're sinners doomed to live in the alternate reality where they lost, welcome to Hell.
>>
>>74955997
you guys give weapons to the russians and the brits right in the start of the war, that is one of the main reason that we lost.
>>
>>74955906
Germany declared war on America. You fucks are terrible at diplomacy that's the reason you lost the war.
>>
>>74956232
>give

They sold weapons, the US was just looking to make money in Europe and focus on the Pacific
>>
>>74956242
see this>>74956232
murrica was already part of the war from the beginning
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 600x522) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 600x522
>>74956064
>>
>>74956242
>let me tell you about your countries history
Bismarck representing Germany was the only reason europe didnt go full world war in the 19th century.
>>
>>74956349
They sold weapons, Germany was just looking to make money in the Middle East and focus on the migrants.
>>
>>74956404
America manufacturing weapons for the british is on a different level than americans actually fighting agaisnt you and bombing your cities.
And for what? You didn't get anything out of the japanese alliance. Nothing at all.
You would have been better siding with the chinese, then the Americans and Germans would have had a common enemy and you could probably have kept them out of the war.
>>
>>74956636
>Bismarck representing Germany was the only reason europe didnt go full world war in the 19th century.
Your point being? The alliance with the japanese during WW2 was a mistake, the declaration of war against America was a mistake.
>>
>>74956064
The jews knew that, that's why they wouldn't let their controlled goys in the UK accept Hitler's peace terms.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.