[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>liberals unironically believe their political shitposts are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_20160524-085905.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160524-085905.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>liberals unironically believe their political shitposts are "discussing the future of humanity"

How far up your ass do you have to be to unironically believe this?
>>
>/pol/ unironically believes that their shitposts are "discussing the future of humanity"

How far up your ass do you have to be to unironically believe this?
>>
>>74954631
>Germany unironically thinks that their shit integration is discussing the future of humanity.

How far up your own ass do you have to be to unironically think that?
>>
>>74953170

>hat tip

pretty fucking far
>>
>>74955036
it's warfare, you just dont understand yet
>>
>>74954631
Cheap labor is the reason for the non white promotions. It is also the reason for the women promotions.

Go look at the people who print money in society. What do you notice about them?

They are whitish Jews and white suck ups.

without them your cause doesn't even get ad space on TV/Internet/News Papers etc.

But since you are too stupid to know such things, I will enjoy seeing you cry every time the bad evil white man wins again.
>>
>>74955087
Is Merkelbitch going to turn the savages you've imported into German citizens ? If so, when should we expect part of them ?
>>
>>74953170
Wait...isn't that what we do?
>>
>>74953170

Well, they're not wrong.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
>>
>>74956005
>"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
I still really like this book, even in Orwell was a demsoc.
>>
File: snek rape.gif (149 KB, 500x556) Image search: [Google]
snek rape.gif
149 KB, 500x556
>>74953170
>mfw I unfollowed a bunch of my friends because of their constant bernfaggotry and anti-gun bawwwing
>mfw they ask me if I saw some hilarious video they posted

Poor bastards have no idea. Most of them probably don't even know you can hide people's posts from your news feed without unfriending them.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.