[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The want a female Bond now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: CjA1natWsAIBEq1.jpg (76 KB, 600x890) Image search: [Google]
CjA1natWsAIBEq1.jpg
76 KB, 600x890
Someone posted this on Twitter.
Jane Bond.
Less polemical than nigger Bond.
It's gonna be a thing.
>>
>>74951459
Why can't white men have characters? why cants nignogs and women make their own? if it's good, it's good and you don't need to change the race or sex of the character for some arbitrary quota
>>
People seem to be hyped over this.

The jews are gonna make it happen.
>>
Why is she inside the gun?
>>
>>74951550
Remember when children bitch and moan when their elder siblings get things they can't, first it's m rated games, then coffee, then driving, then alcohol? It's exactly that.

Everyone wants what white men have until there's actually merit behind telling white men they have no culture.
>>
>>74951459
Didn't she only make a joke about how her character in her latest movie resembles James Bond? And some newspaper decided to run with 'GILLIAN ANDERSON WANTS TO BE THE FEMALE BOND'?

Shh, no more journalism. Only activism now.
>>
>>74951459

I'd rather it be a white woman than a nigger. Unless of course they make her get dicked down by some black dude, that's probably what will happen.
>>
>>74951603
Brilliant
>>
I don't even give a shit about movies anymore. It's sad but any franchise, even ones I love like Star Wars and James Bond, will inevitably be cucked to death by the liberal PC brigades
>>
>>74951459
Let's derail it. Why is the woman white and blonde? Are we really going to have yet another WHITE Bond in 2017?

How fitting that the Bond they choose is cis and able-bodied. Every single Bond so far has been slim, cis and able-bodied. I can't believe the white privilege and cisnormative able-bodied white gaze of this.
>>
>>74951603
Women can be anywhere.
>>
I just hope the feminists won't whine if it turns out the movie won't sell well.
>>
>>74951550
It's almost like niggers have never invented anything. It's almost like niggers have lived their whole lives stealing and then blaming the white man for keeping them down while never contributing anything to society.

Niggers are a fucking plague. Even the ones that don't chimp out are fucking useless. Just sitting around collecting welfare. Niggers are worse than Jews.
>>
>>74952154
My friend, I think you have gazed too long into the abyss.
>>
File: hitlery.png (635 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
hitlery.png
635 KB, 600x600
>>74951459
>>
>>74952284
lets be realistic here
>>
File: 1464043428971.jpg (51 KB, 600x410) Image search: [Google]
1464043428971.jpg
51 KB, 600x410
>>74951459
I want a female Bond villain
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.