[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Winston Churchill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9
File: churchill.jpg (10 KB, 162x227) Image search: [Google]
churchill.jpg
10 KB, 162x227
Easy mode: Post your favourite Churchill quote or anecdote

Hard mode: Name a historical figure who was more based than Churchill

>I do not admit... that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America, or the black people of Australia... by the fact that a stronger race, a higher grade race... has come in and taken its place.

>One may dislike Hitler's system and yet admire his patriotic achievement. If our country were defeated, I hope we should find a champion as admirable to restore our courage and lead us back to our place among the nations.

>How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.
A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.
Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.
>>
Medium mode: Post an excellent Churchill biography or documentary
>>
>>74950026
>>
>>74950026
>Easy mode: Post your favourite Churchill quote or anecdote

"History will be kind to me, for i intend to write it"

>Hard mode: Name a historical figure who was more based than Churchill

Hitler

well that was easy
>>
File: tmp_6916-Staline611195272.jpg (19 KB, 200x287) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6916-Staline611195272.jpg
19 KB, 200x287
>>74950026
>Hard mode: Name a historical figure who was more based than Churchill
Brosef
>>
File: churchill-gas-the-germans1.jpg (98 KB, 600x473) Image search: [Google]
churchill-gas-the-germans1.jpg
98 KB, 600x473
>>
>>74950026
>we must secure anglos dominance over free aryan race. aryans are slaverace and nothing more
>>
File: churchill antigerman racist.jpg (83 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
churchill antigerman racist.jpg
83 KB, 850x400
>>
Churchill was a drunken slob who threw away the British empire over his dreams of glory in war and his inclination to require capital when he had no true means to produce. The guy is nothing but a facade, he threw the world into chaos and drove Hitler's regime to do what it did.
>>
Obama removed the bust of Winston Churchill from the White House
>>
File: 2m6oa3o.jpg (55 KB, 571x559) Image search: [Google]
2m6oa3o.jpg
55 KB, 571x559
>>74950026
To us he was no more than a drunken slob who somehow managed himself in the British parliament.
>>
>>74950026
>>
>>74951130
>>74951160
Do you believe his wrong/right?
>>
>>74950026
Woman: If you were my husband i'd put poison in your coffee

Churchill: If you were my wife, I'd drink it.
>>
>>74950026
"I wanna fuck that big black tranny ass" - Winston Churchill
>>
File: hitler_british_unity.jpg (951 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hitler_british_unity.jpg
951 KB, 1920x1080
>>74950026
>Post your favourite Churchill quote or anecdote
"Yes, I would be glad to accept the support of the World Zionist Banker's organizaton to get back into parliament. Surely, Germany will fall within a decade"
>Name a historical figure who was more based than Churchill
Hitler

https://youtu.be/kzIRG525l6s
https://youtu.be/MLloM6ufVgk
https://youtu.be/MejbBsSAP8I
>>
File: therealwar.jpg (91 KB, 800x597) Image search: [Google]
therealwar.jpg
91 KB, 800x597
>>
>>74953244
Churchill
>knew when Hitler would attack Russia, didn't tell Stalin
FDR
>only entered the war to usher in the collapse of the British Empire, and replace them
Stalin
>wanted to conquer all of Europe, remove all nationalities, supress ethnicites, and turn Europe into a communist hell
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.