[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone here abstain from eating gmo? I will admit some things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: GMO-apple-label-735-350.jpg (34 KB, 735x350) Image search: [Google]
GMO-apple-label-735-350.jpg
34 KB, 735x350
Does anyone here abstain from eating gmo? I will admit some things like grapes that look like golf balls taste like nothing just water. On the other hand for bananas I don't care cause it taste good. It's been scientifically proven that its safe to eat.
>>
>>74946740
it's only good if you do.
you usually get what you pay for. so buy bio fruits and bio veggies.

your Monsanto assholes in the US are insane and the reason why much of your food doesn't have any minerals and vitamins. they are completely depraved. minerals are the key to a long life. if the fruits and vegetables have high mineral content, they will not only taste better but also benefit your body the best way possible. the fruits are also bigger and richer then.
>>
>>74946740
The food is literally made to benefit you.
Only dickheads who feel like this is a serious ethical crisis distinguish between the two.
>>
File: seed industry structure.jpg (552 KB, 1848x1280) Image search: [Google]
seed industry structure.jpg
552 KB, 1848x1280
>>74946740

I abstain from buying GMO because those Globalist fucks are ruining agriculture around the world. Wish more of /pol/ realised this and wasn't a sheep to muh scientists.
>>
Gmo has a bad rap because nobody understands what it is and it's popular to hate.
Literally just a Chem trails theory that got traction with the morons who aren't educated
>>
I don't eat gmos because I don't agree with their business practices, treatment of farmers, and their impacts on the environment. I do think for the most part they're safe for people to eat though but then again it's a fairly new process and "invention" so you never want to jump on something so fast especially if it's something your body relies on so heavily.
>>
Fortunately I have enough money to overpay for the organic meme. Fortunately it turns to be actually better most of the time.
>>
>>74947466
Food is literally one of the first things to be globalized
Farmers are dying too

The food market is going to be really interesting in the coming years
>>
>>74948075
And they're already hard at work on the water. Or as some like to call it, "UN water." It takes a lot of water to grow food.

Think you just have a carbon footprint in your globalized medical records? You have a water footprint as well.
>>
>>74946740
I'll never eat GMO, but I'm not against it, as long as it's well labelled.
I'd rather eat organic but I'm not fucking rich.
>>
>>74948197
I hate the UN, it needs to be dismissed. It walks all over our civil liberties.
>>
>>74947466
Lmao
Top bantz from Australia once again
>>
>>74946740
I live in a village, so I grow most of stuff I eat.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.