[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
falling for the ''organic'' meme?
>>
this.

2D>3D
>>
File: Ficki ficki .jpg (716 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
Ficki ficki .jpg
716 KB, 1600x1067
>>74944134
Why are you still falling for the woman meme? Real men goes for goats
>>
>>74944442
>""""""Norway""""""
>almost quints
kys
>>
OP is baiting.
>>
Organic probably controlled by the jew that being said some gmo shit like grapes are just ridiculous and taste like water
>>
>>74944511
t. OP
>>
>>74944134

>>>/fit/
>>
>>74944134
op is an iranian from mena
>>
>>74945063
no, now please stop this
>>
>>74944134
I hate the use of "organic" to mean anti-biotoic and pesticide and whatever else free. It's just a marketing phrase line GMO.

Your gasoline is organic and wheat has been genetically modified through artificial selection for thousands of years.
>>
>>74944134
I grow a lot of my own stuff because it's cheaper. At least we're still allowed assault seeds in the UK.
>>
>>74945736
>Your gasoline is organic and wheat has been genetically modified through artificial selection for thousands of years.

>the same as blasting segments of rat and dolphin DNA into Wheat DNA using nano-gold particles

yea, exactly the same, natural as fuk
>>
>>74945736
''Organic'' might not be a protected term, though reducing the term to a marketing scheme is the same as calling all sex rape.

Organic farming is really simple in prinicple:

Due to a nutrient richer soil you simply need less pesticides/ herbicides... those nutrients then end up in the produce.
>>
>>74944134
Organically grown produce, and organically raised meat tastes better, OP.
>>
>>74947524

This. This is the only organic thing I buy. I don't want my meat being grown bit by bit by Dr. FrankenStein in some factory.
>>
Costco seems to have gone organic. Used to get cheap food there, now it's the same price as grocery because it's "organic". What bullshit. It's just $$$ for them from morons.

Last weekend I wanted to buy potting soil there, and the only choices were two expensive "organic" varieties.

Fuck you organics.
>>
>>74944134
>falling for the ''organic'' meme?
Because my country has the awful habit of using several pesticides and other agriculture defensives that have been banned everywhere else in the world for being highly toxic to humans.

I love strawberries, but I can't have any unless I don't mind eating about 14 pesticides that have been banned in the USA and europe for being confirmed to being toxic to human health.
>>
File: 1461437076255.jpg (94 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1461437076255.jpg
94 KB, 960x720
>>74944230
The only anime I ever watched. Man was it good
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.