[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Albinos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 470x313
When a nigga family have children that are albino, are those children technically niggers?
>>
Yep.
>>
Does he look white to you?
>>
>>74944112
>"hehe race is a social construct xD"
..And then there's this picture.
>>
>>74944112
Yes. DNA is not a social construct. Albino negros still have low IQs (on average) and a higher concentration of this so called 'warrior gene' which makes them more violent.
>>
>>74944244
>>74944244
INB4 Troll, but im pretty sure its just african americans that are so fucking intolerable, i've spent several years in africa, in several countries including "violent shitholes" like zimbabwe and kenya, and to be honest the average oak is incredibly resistant to resorting to violence, more so than a lot of australians, you will rarely ever see a bar fight there and even road rage usually deescalates.

What they do have though is ridiculous levels of group think, as well as an underdeveloped moral foundation to their culture, which means that political violence opens a flood gate and they act out like lemmings.

But i've met a lot of african americans and a lot more actual africans, and i can assure you that they are entirely different beasts.

>Still both low IQ though

But affs can be genuine bros.
>>
>>74944112
Yes. If a human was born with a disease that made him overproduce melanin he would still be a person beneath the shitskin. A nigger without color is still a goddamn nigger.
>>
>>74944112
yes.
>>
>>74944112
Me on the left
>>
Albinos is a disease that pratically reject being a negro, is it that bad then?
>>
I actually work with a black albino guy, he is literally uncle Ruckus. He sounds and has black tendencies but he absolutely hates nigs. Good dude.
>>
>>74946469
Depending on the African country, they are even seen as either demon or traditional medicine component (with a lot of painful implication for them).
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.