[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This propaganda is at my school It says: It's not bad if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 20160524_124803.jpg (305 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160524_124803.jpg
305 KB, 1280x720
This propaganda is at my school
It says: It's not bad if you have a different skin colour. What matters is that you have the same colour on your heart"
>>
>>74942225
The person who wrote that should have lead in their heart.
>>
>>74942358
The person who wrote this has lead in his pipes
>>
>>74942225
Not everyone speaks scat.

What it be sayin?
>>
>>74943206
It doesn't matter what color you have on your skin, as long as you have the same color on your heart
>>
>>74943206
It's never too late to learn to read :^)
>>
>>74943498
That actually doesn't sound too bad.

Assuming that's an accurate direct translation.

if you're a nigger and you nig nog then you're a nigger but if you act like a human fucking being you're honorary white.

look at the wording: "as long as"

Not: "You have the same color in your heart" alone

But of course we all know what the person writing this was trying to convey.
>>
>>74943607
Norwegian is not a relevant language and never will be.

I will not learn that minority language. English is the world-wide accepted language of trade.

I'd be better off learning wappanese than Norwegian.
>>
>>74943769
Oh man, you're really bad at reading.
>>
>>74943769
I was referring to the OP where OP had already provided an English translation.
>>
>>74943769
The translation is in the OP you dumb shit
>>
>>74942225
it's perfectly true though, you edgy racist.

/pol/ is just a satire.
>>
>>74943769
You better learn Norwegian now. Norway will be a superpower by 2030. After ww3 the entire world wil be dependent on our fish.
>>
>>74944032
I'd rather have Norway's fish than the usual stuff from China or grown in a Viet Namese farm. We should explore the possibilities after the EU comes apart.
>>
>>74942225
Sue them for discrimination, say you have fatty deposits around your heart and it is yellow not red.
>>
File: indian bath.jpg (112 KB, 959x575) Image search: [Google]
indian bath.jpg
112 KB, 959x575
>>74943912
>Says the nation that literally shits in the street
>""""""""""""SATIRE"""""""""""""""""
>>
File: Niggers In A Cemetery.jpg (111 KB, 828x720) Image search: [Google]
Niggers In A Cemetery.jpg
111 KB, 828x720
>>74942225
Show them videos of niggers in the us, especially the kids your age, and see how your classmates react.

If the teacher says anything about it, call him or her a racist and tell her, that she is discriminating against less wealthy minorities
>>
Racist and discrimanitory

>My heart is yellow because it is caked in fat.

>A china-man's is black from the cancer factorys and death smog blanketing the country.

>Jews don't have one

>Turk's is kebab with roach appetizers
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.